It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 17 straight minutes of evidence of MSM bias against Ron Paul. #Honestmistake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

You stated Paul finished fourth in Nevada? This is a video of Paul and a fourth place finish in Florida. What is wrong with you?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

You stated Paul finished fourth in Nevada? This is a video of Paul and a fourth place finish in Florida. What is wrong with you?

What is funny is that the video specifically states that 4th place finish in Nevada was false and a product of media manipulation. MichaelBrux, falling for the media manipulation is very incompetent ooorrrrr, just trolling.

edit on 15-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
it now occurs to me, about Ron Paul and his supporters.

they are like technical speculative traders in the different types of equity, debt, options and futures exchanges.

those types of traders never hold a position in the financial instruments they trade and only seek to build up trading profits in their personal accounts.

where ever is the volume...that is where they are. they don't care what is the product and have no particular need for any of them; as long as there is lots of volume and volatility. they are tolerated because they provide liquidity.

Ron Paul and his supporters, similarly, don't actually address anyone about anything, but only play for delegates and an opportunity to tell the world how much it sucks.

this is why he is ignored. that is why their is bias against him.

he doesn't do anything and he doesn't ever plan to.
edit on 15-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
it now occurs to me, about Ron Paul and his supporters.

Ron Paul and his supporters, similarly, don't actually address anyone about anything, but only play for delegates and an opportunity to tell the world how much it sucks.

this is why he is ignored. that is why their is bias against him.

he doesn't do anything and he doesn't ever plan to.

Really? You didn't actually address any of the above posts, points or arguments instead just posted some random BS. You must be one of those Ron Paul supporters you hate so much.

Thanks for keeping this thread bumped for all ATS posters to see this great video that shines light on mainstream media manipulation.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hey, do you actually read what you type? This post is the most non-sensical piece of tripe I have read in a very long time.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

How is he the most popular candidate? Most people do not even know who he is.

If you think pulling rallys of a couple thousand at college campuses or libertarian evens makes someone popular then you are not living in reality. He has a very small group of loyal followers.

Most people like the idea of public schooling and libraries. His ideas are ludicrous to the majority of Americans.

edit on 15-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
its really pointless to address most of the posts directed at me; most of it is nonsense.

I'm trying to define the personality traits of Ron Paul supporters to explain why MSM shows bias to his campaign.

i'm comfortable with the analogy i made to those people that trade only for personal profit...it escapes me and I can't remember what they are called...but that's what this is.

ron paul doesn't believe in anything except getting delegates, that is why he is ignored. all he talks about is what needs to be destroyed.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by ajay59

How is he the most popular candidate? Most people do not even know who he is.

If you think pulling rallys of a couple thousand at college campuses or libertarian evens makes someone popular then you are not living in reality. He has a very small group of loyal followers.

Most people like the idea of public schooling and libraries. His ideas are ludicrous to the majority of Americans.

edit on 15-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

He is popular with those that receive their information alternatively.

You are right, he does have a strong following with a small group of people because a large minority receive their information alternatively.

I will disagree with you that people disagree with him because of his distaste for public schooling. He is not necessarily against it but believes a state has the right to adopt it or ditch it.

I have talked to many dems/reps/indies and here is the general breakdown of how they feel about Ron Paul.

Dems: like him for his anti-war/peace stance and personality, believes government needs to regulate the corporations to protect the people.

Reps: likes him for his fiscal conservatism and personality, believes there are too many boogeymen around the globe and want to kill us, we must maintain all bases and kill the terrorists to protect America.

Indies: like him for the most part, disagree with him in some parts, would definitely vote for him if the media narrative allowed Ron Paul a level playing field in terms of electability.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

its really pointless to address most of the posts directed at me; most of it is nonsense.

This is what people say when they have absolutely no ground to stand on and know it.

Let me break it down for you.

1. You made a claim
2. A counter-argument was presented
3. You changed the topic
4. Got called out for said changing of topic
5. You proceeded to declare all previous counter-arguments nonsense.

Congratulations, you just lost the argument.

Thanks for keeping this thread bumped. People need to be reminded of the manipulation of the media, including yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Day Trading...that's what they are...I'm specifically referring to the electronic day traders...

Ron Paul is a political day trader and by extension so are his supporters.

Me, I'm an investor. I plan to own what I buy.

he's shorting America and the US Government for personal profit.

that's explains some of the bias...to me at least.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

no problem about bumping the thread.

its worth it to me psychologically profile the average Ron Paul supporter.

without this back and forth, i would have never arrived at a conclusion, as I couldn't pin you guys down and pondered you all greatly.

i have a more controversial theory about Ron Paul regarding international relations and alliances and his purpose in the political arena and based on my Political Day Traders epiphany, i feel that this supports that theory.

I thank you.

you just go ahead and keep winning arguments; just like Ron Paul wins the Republican Nomination.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by eLPresidente

no problem about bumping the thread.

its worth it to me psychologically profile the average Ron Paul supporter.

without this back and forth, i would have never arrived at a conclusion, as I couldn't pin you guys down and pondered you all greatly.

i have a more controversial theory about Ron Paul regarding international relations and alliances and his purpose in the political arena and based on my Political Day Traders epiphany, i feel that this supports that theory.

I thank you.

you just go ahead and keep winning arguments; just like Ron Paul wins the Republican Nomination.

Psychological profiling, hmmm. Sounds like what a government agent might do. Just sayin!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

maybe they should send me money then.

actually, i do it for fun. labeling people is fun and alleviates my boredom.

another thing that's obvious to me is that the force behind Ron Paul is playing for more time. uncertainty is the life blood of any terrorist worth his salt; no matter how small.

if it became completely obvious to all observers that Ron Paul was completely out of the race, which he is, and that he had no chance of achieving the nomination, which is certainly the case, all the people that are invested in him would be irrecoverably devastated emotionally and mentally.

this thread appears to be an attempt to gradually bring supporters down, instead of yanking the carpet out from beneath their feet. based on your behavior and hostility...i'd just as soon snatch the carpet and the floor itself right out from under you.

undeserved MSM bias, voter fraud, write in votes at the general election, etc. etc. reminds me of Stuart Smally doing a daily affirmation:

none of that is true. but knock yourselves out. I enjoyed this thread and didn't even go negative very much.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Give it up man. You've already let the cat outta the bag! Besides, you have no chance of swaying anybody anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

swaying you to what?

either way i have a better chance of swaying people than Ron Paul does, but that is completely obvious, isn't it?

and I thought cable outlets have the right to be biased and the same rules don't apply as for broadcast.

maybe they just think Ron Paul's points are strange and his supporters too enthusiastic and make people feel uncomfortable; no one should like a politician as much as you guys like Paul.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

your delusion is alarming.

or is it trolling?

You sure have me duped!

But I still love how you change the topic and ignore posts when you are debunked. Classic ATS backpeddling.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by Serenity777

Ron Paul didn't cancel his presidential run, he just quit actively campaigning so he could focus on the Nebraska GOP convention. To me that was a smart move because he was not getting the air time he deserved to publicly run his campaign. And he was running out of money so he put it to better use.

Ron Paul supporters are very passionate. I used to be a Republican and initially was all for Romney until I started watching him in debates and hearing all issues surrounding him. I also didn't like that he wouldn't disclose his tax records, something all the other candidates were willing to do . Then I found out Romneycare was basically the same as Obamacare and that upset me. When I read more about Ron Paul I liked what he stood for and fell into the RP camp. It is easy to get caught up on the passion.

As far as losing the votes in Nebraska there was an article that came out during the convention that said they ruled it in favor of locking the RP supporters out and taking away their seats at the convention. Is that fair?

Ron Paul is getting my vote. If it takes away from Romney so be it. I am writing in his name.

They're all the same...I'm not sure what it takes to make the foolish realize this. Does history help? Nope...because even though its right there for you to look at so that you can make an informed decision, you're still voting and playing a game rigged for you to lose.

WAKE UP...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

I have woken up. I won't vote for either Obama or Romney since I don't like what either one stands for. I will vote for the person who best represents me even though he won't win. What I find appalling is that there are a lot of people out there who don't like either candidate but feel they don't have a choice. and are settling for the lesser of two evils.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I remember when Ron Paul was announced to come out in the beginning of a debate and received the largest applause, the stream/feed BLACKED OUT until after he got to his spot on the stage. Some people were repeating news reports that THUNDER struck at the exact same time wiping out the feed.

Right...THUNDER....BOOM!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Isn't that exactly how Obama got to be nominee over Hillary Clinton?
second

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join