It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 17 straight minutes of evidence of MSM bias against Ron Paul. #Honestmistake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by RSF77

i must be delusional...i don't see how anyone could possibly believe that Ron Paul has a chance at being President of the United States...i cannot grasp it.

As opposed to say sometime in 05-06, had I told you the next President of the United States would be a man named Barack Hussein Obama, at a time while we were still hunting people with similar names.

How could anyone possibly believe Ron Paul SHOULDN'T have a chance??
The man reminds us about freedoms, liberty and what's right..
I'm sorry, is that the opposite of how the nation should operate?
Then continue electing these corporate nobodies who come out of nowhere.

America, the charade is up.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

i'm just not getting it...wake me up from my delusion.

I don't think there is any hope for that. No matter what I say or what evidence I post you are going to be saying the same things.

In an ideal world, if I posted a picture of the Romney campaign passing out fake Ron Paul delegate slates with Romney supporter names on it a rational person would say something like "Oh wow, interesting bit of fraud evidence you got there" instead of continuing a pointless argument about subjective things that don't really even matter.

It's about right and wrong. I prefer to stand for what's right until death or the very last moment that it matters.
edit on 15-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

i assumed Obama was being prepped for the Presidency when he spoke at the DNC in 2004 and I remember hearing his name before that, but didn't think much of it. By the Summer of 2006, I just assumed he would run and when he announced it the following spring I was not surprised at all.

the manner in which he performed during the primaries, it became obvious he could win and he ultimately won by a larger margin that George W Bush did in both his election victories combined times 4.

then we have Ron Paul.

please explain how remembering Freedom gets him into the white house in 110 days from now.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

you are probably right; i'll never get it.

without a night of betrayal and death or something...no way Ron Paul is President.

i'll be watching out.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Ron Paul = Tyranny = death to you and your family? Talk about paranoia.

How about you address the media manipulation against Ron Paul. I'm sure the media is trying to save you and you family from death and destruction by lying to the general population about Ron Paul.

edit on 15-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

in the big picture, everything with Ron Paul seems to be where it belongs. its just about done for him.

the only people I've read differently are members here and they don't explain anything. they just keep calling me stupid.

if Ron Paul is ever President of the United States, I think, I'd have to be dead first; dead and in Hell.

there you have it.

if you want to prove otherwise, I'll check in periodically.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Are you KIDDING ME? You guys absolutely refuse to cease turning this BENEDICT ARNOLD into a victim of the MSM for the purposes of keeping your failed hopes alive. You guys complain that Paul never got media attention...B.S., I can dial up countless interviews, shows, and positive mainstream attention that he had garnered.

What amazes me is that You're still advocating this TURN COAT. What does that say about YOU? This guy SOLD every supporter he had down the river, got his son into the GOP with Romney, and then basically canceled his presidential run. What does it take for you guys to realize who AND WHAT this man is?

Just when I though people were coming out of this Ron Paul haze...here's yet another horrible thread attempting to revive the underdog. GROW UP...he duped you. And obviously...he did it WELL ENOUGH, even in the public eye, for you NOT to notice.

Meh...

edit on 15-7-2012 by Serenity777 because: to add

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i went to goggle and started typing in the following phrases:

Ron Paul speech NAACP
Ron Paul speech NRA
Ron Paul speech Labor
Ron Paul speech Mexican community
Ron Paul speech Asian community

I can't seem to find where he found these groups important enough to address. Could someone please post some links where these events occurred because they would help me determine if this man is serious about being President of the United States.

He may have went on Leno and Letterman mentioned him.

However, he's been very vocal concerning the following topics:

Abolish the IRS.
Abolish the Federal Reserve.
Talk with Cuba.
The South was right in the Civil War.
Secret Service is form of Welfare.
Ron Paul addresses the Tea Party.

Does Ron Paul realize the Imperial March is a cool song?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

Ron Paul didn't cancel his presidential run, he just quit actively campaigning so he could focus on the Nebraska GOP convention. To me that was a smart move because he was not getting the air time he deserved to publicly run his campaign. And he was running out of money so he put it to better use.

Ron Paul supporters are very passionate. I used to be a Republican and initially was all for Romney until I started watching him in debates and hearing all issues surrounding him. I also didn't like that he wouldn't disclose his tax records, something all the other candidates were willing to do . Then I found out Romneycare was basically the same as Obamacare and that upset me. When I read more about Ron Paul I liked what he stood for and fell into the RP camp. It is easy to get caught up on the passion.

As far as losing the votes in Nebraska there was an article that came out during the convention that said they ruled it in favor of locking the RP supporters out and taking away their seats at the convention. Is that fair?

Ron Paul is getting my vote. If it takes away from Romney so be it. I am writing in his name.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I don't want your fake pity.

RP does not have a chance of winning. Period.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

i must be delusional...i don't see how anyone could possibly believe that Ron Paul has a chance at being President of the United States...i cannot grasp it.

he won't be at the Nominating convention, he's not going to receive 67,000,000 write in votes in the general election, nor 270 electoral votes.

instead of me attempting to prove a video has been manipulated...perhaps you can explain how Ron Paul is going to become president based on the contents of a video recording.

Did I say he would win based on a video? No. What I did point out is that Paul not being popular with the people is a LIE as witnessed by the videos! If taken into account, the videos prove that he is far and above the most popular candidate of the people. I dare you to prove the videos were doctored! All of the trickery was performed by the MSM and the establishment as all here have witnessed! It comes down to people like you asking all to believe you and others like you to over their own eyes! Major fail!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777
Are you KIDDING ME? You guys absolutely refuse to cease turning this BENEDICT ARNOLD into a victim of the MSM for the purposes of keeping your failed hopes alive. You guys complain that Paul never got media attention...B.S., I can dial up countless interviews, shows, and positive mainstream attention that he had garnered.

What amazes me is that You're still advocating this TURN COAT. What does that say about YOU? This guy SOLD every supporter he had down the river, got his son into the GOP with Romney, and then basically canceled his presidential run. What does it take for you guys to realize who AND WHAT this man is?

Just when I though people were coming out of this Ron Paul haze...here's yet another horrible thread attempting to revive the underdog. GROW UP...he duped you. And obviously...he did it WELL ENOUGH, even in the public eye, for you NOT to notice.

Meh...

edit on 15-7-2012 by Serenity777 because: to add

I am always looking for reasons to dislike Ron Paul--it is the inherent skeptic in me. Because I do not
trust popularity as a reason for anything. I like to figure things out for myself, I don't mind being wrong,
I just don't like be lied to or coerced....

That said this is an honest question....What is it about Paul that makes you believe he is equivalent
to Benedict Arnold? I do know he publicly changed his position on abortion, and I do know he (or
his supporters) are attempting to use the delegate system to his advantage. Of the latter, I
believe he is/was being blatantly cheated by the media and factions of the established GOP, so I
call what he is doing with the his delegate strategy "fighting fire with fire." (although, I believe what
the GOP and the MSM have done is criminal and what the Paul camp is doing is legal and ethical).

So gimme some bad news....tell me about RP's pathology....I can't think of anything...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

reply to post by RSF77

he won't be at the Nominating convention, he's not going to receive 67,000,000 write in votes in the general election, nor 270 electoral votes.

instead of me attempting to prove a video has been manipulated...perhaps you can explain how Ron Paul is going to become president based on the contents of a video recording.

Did I say he would win based on a video? No. What I did point out is that Paul not being popular with the people is a LIE as witnessed by the videos! If taken into account, the videos prove that he is far and above the most popular candidate of the people. I dare you to prove the videos were doctored! All of the trickery was performed by the MSM and the establishment as all here have witnessed! It comes down to people like you asking all to believe you and others like you to over their own eyes! Major fail!

the only fail is the Ron Paul campaign and the hopes and dreams of his supporters for the future. I posted this YouTube, from MSNBC I think, of him addressing supporters in Nevada. They are very enthusiastic...

It was mentioned that he had ZERO campaign staffers in Florida which had an election the same night and got 4th place in this Nevada contest; how exactly does a rowdy crowd of hard core supporters performing for the camera and microphones and no presence in some places equal most popular?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I guess we shall all see in the near future what will happen. May you enjoy serving your masters in camp FEMA!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Only in the eyes of delusional people will some think that presidential candidates MUST pander to targeted minority groups.

You have failed to come up with google searches of Ron Paul giving speeches to minorities because he doesn't do so. He doesn't go to targeted groups that benefit his image with them, he speaks and the people come to hear his message. But he does make surprise visits to his volunteers in just about every state he goes to and his schedule allows him to, I would know...you wouldn't.

You obviously like being pandered to and since Ron Paul doesn't pander to you, you think he wants to kill you and your family. Great logic...just great!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Only in the eyes of delusional people will some think that presidential candidates MUST pander to targeted minority groups.

You have failed to come up with google searches of Ron Paul giving speeches to minorities because he doesn't do so. He doesn't go to targeted groups that benefit his image with them, he speaks and the people come to hear his message. But he does make surprise visits to his volunteers in just about every state he goes to and his schedule allows him to, I would know...you wouldn't.

You obviously like being pandered to and since Ron Paul doesn't pander to you, you think he wants to kill you and your family. Great logic...just great!

i'm 100% certain that state party officials fit the category of a targeted minority group. are you too retarded to see that? obviously you are.

think about it for awhile...i know you will as you use great logic.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

reply to post by RSF77

the only fail is the Ron Paul campaign and the hopes and dreams of his supporters for the future. I posted this YouTube, from MSNBC I think, of him addressing supporters in Nevada. They are very enthusiastic...

It was mentioned that he had ZERO campaign staffers in Florida which had an election the same night and got 4th place in this Nevada contest; how exactly does a rowdy crowd of hard core supporters performing for the camera and microphones and no presence in some places equal most popular?

I was there in Nevada when he gave that speech, if I were supposed to get paid for being enthusiastic, I surely didn't know about it and neither did the thousand people that packed that convention room.

Your trolling is obvious.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

i'm 100% certain that state party officials fit the category of a targeted minority group. are you too retarded to see that? obviously you are.

think about it for awhile...i know you will as you use great logic.

Your argument is only valid if Ron Paul specifically and exclusively invites 'state party officials' to events where he makes a speech and is the PRIME speaker.

Why? because it is the argument that YOU used.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

i'm just not getting it...wake me up from my delusion.

You said awhile back that "a potential candidacy of Ron Paul represented death to me and the destruction of my family", so yes, you are either delusional or have a really high opinion of yourself. But I repeat myself.

Maybe you could provide some quotes from Paul saying he's going to destroy the Brux family? C'mon, he doesn't even know who you are.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

RIIIIGGHHTTT

He had absolutely NO presence in Florida.

LOL

Just kidding, the entire 2012 Florida GOP Debate was staged and was a 5 million dollar production with leading cast members of major news networks, 2012 GOP Presidential candidates, and thousands of potential voters.

D E L U S I O N

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join