It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 17 straight minutes of evidence of MSM bias against Ron Paul. #Honestmistake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by ajay59
Nothing has changed in my direction. I will be voting Ron Paul if I have to write him in. Many people will be doing this. Ron Paul WILL be the next President weather the MSM ignores him or not and no amount of cointelpros on this site will sway peoples patriotism either!

You must be having a fantastic time in the Land of Make Believe.

Its not like the Electoral College is going to vote for someone who isn't a candidate in the election.

A system has been built so that ignoring you is easy and effective.

The system has been built to steal and rob the American people. A system that is completely corrupt to the core, one you seem to be in favor of, imagine that, you've been duped too.

BTW: It's whether.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

the primary results that are widely available for review show quite clearly that he is the least popular candidate.

and despite his unpopularity, he's still going on and on even after more popular candidates have months ago dropped out.

even now, your absolute refusal to come to terms that Ron Paul is not going to be President...suggests that you've got some subversive plots waiting to be deployed upon an unsuspecting population so that your guy to do an awful job being President.

Your claims that Ron Paul is capable of earning 67,000,000 million votes and 270 electoral votes 110 days from today in the Presidential Election, when he may not even be invited to the National Convention and certainly won't win the nomination if he does attend is outlandish in the extreme.

He represents Chaos and Death to me.

edit on 15-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

the primary results that are widely available for review show quite clearly that he is the least popular candidate.

and despite his unpopularity, he's still going on and on even after more popular candidates have months ago dropped out.

even now, your absolute refusal to come to terms that Ron Paul is not going to be President...suggests that you've got some subversive plots waiting to be deployed upon an unsuspecting population so that your guy to do an awful job being President.

Your "publicly available" results can be easily fabricated. Video evidence does not lie!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

the potential candidacy of Ron Paul represented death to me and the destruction of my family. everytime I read a Ron Paul support thread I just assume everyone in it is plotting my demise.

Wow...

and Ron Paul has no shot at the Presidency...never did. you were all lied to.

Yea that must be why they were fighting him so much the election fraud spilled out into daylight.

Ron Paul represents Tyranny in that the potential success of his campaign showed disdain for the popular vote and he instead went around the results of every primary using archaic rules most voters and party members don't even know about to obtain delegates for the convention.

He subverted the very same people you are claiming he supports. His actions reveal that he feels that he knows what's best for everyone and that he won't allow you to make any choice other than him and if you do...you must be brainwashed so his actions are justified.

There's that word "archaic" again for the very governing system we live under, I take it you are regurgitating this from the MSM?

You do know that we don't live in a democracy right? The reason we live in a republic is that the "popular vote" always leads to tyranny, the constitutional republic was founded to try and safeguard against that. That's the very reason our country was designed the way it was.
edit on 15-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

he's even admitted himself that he won't be the nominee for President and won't be selected to be Vice President and stopped campaigning early.

yet you still insist that its a possibility that he can be President...

so, I guess you'll be using videos, which can just as easily be doctered, to show a sleeping population that Ron Paul is popular.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

this isn't politics in Africa...no amount of fraud could make Ron Paul appear this unpopular.

he wasn't popular in 2008 and had a separate convention from his party. he's never been a popular candidate for President. its nothing new.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

this isn't politics in Africa...no amount of fraud could make Ron Paul appear this unpopular.

Think again, human nature works the same everywhere you go.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

i did regurgitate archaic in much the same way you regurgitate MSM.

only a few people even now what that man is doing...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

but technology is way different and these elections are not even close. in Africa they've got paper ballots and close elections.

Ron Paul is legendarily unpopular, not even close.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

he's even admitted himself that he won't be the nominee for President and won't be selected to be Vice President and stopped campaigning early.

yet you still insist that its a possibility that he can be President...

so, I guess you'll be using videos, which can just as easily be doctered, to show a sleeping population that Ron Paul is popular.

I'd like to see you prove that any of the vids are "doctored"! We have all seen where your "results have been!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Ron Paul's candidacy is OVER whether he admits it or not!

He had a chance...as an independent

What if his plan all along was to run Republican to show just how f'd that party is, and the country as a whole.

It certainly worked out that way.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

i did regurgitate archaic in much the same way you regurgitate MSM.

only a few people even now what that man is doing...

That's probably because most people have no idea how our governing system is supposed to work or why we have it. Most of America seems to be under the impression we live in a democracy and that the popular vote is what decides if/if not a president takes office.

reply to post by RSF77

but technology is way different and these elections are not even close. in Africa they've got paper ballots and close elections.

Ron Paul is legendarily unpopular, not even close.

That must be why he won the majority of delegates in quite a few states and got shut out because of party rules. The delegation process/electoral college is the exact safeguard I was talking about is protection against tyranny.

Also, I don't guess the MSM and their track record of false reporting on Ron Paul (and lack thereof) has anything to do with it either?

Face it, its election fraud plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

no point of proving such a thing. doing so would be like kicking a man in the nuts after they'd already fallen to the ground after taking a beating.

i don't know where my results have been, but that is what's happening.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

you wouldn't want to here what I think about the kind of system 'we' live in.

all I know about the system is that it works as it was intended to.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by eLPresidente

Why bother reporting it?

RP is a non-issue and it's all his fault.

He could have.....

You've been called stupid so many times in this thread I feel sorry for you...

I'll finish that sentence of yours *in the above abridged quote* beginning with where it was cut...

"He could have.......been treated fairly by the media and been the clear front-runner."

"He could have.......simply not run for president, and we would have never known for
certain how corrupt our American media has become; how they manipulate the truth,
how they lie and when caught claim their lie was a simple mistake, how they are all
are under the control of a few very powerful and rich men who DO NOT report news....
they report what THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE."

"He could have.......run as an independent, but he is the most strict republican
candidate in this presidential election, and it is the fault of the neo-republicans and
their neo-centrists views who should have run on an independent ticket....certainly not
Ron Paul....he is a true Republican."

"He could have......continued his life without politics, having earned his doctor's
degree in obstetrics, having played professional baseball, having served his country
in the Vietnam war while having a wife and two children at home (unlike all the other
draft-dodging hypocritical candidates), and still been a man of great character and
ideals....but he chose to serve his fellow Americans by becoming one of the few honest
politicians this country has seen in the last century....he chose to help you and you children,
and you children's children....and you laugh and scoff.....

....like I said, I feel sorry for you, and those who think like you.

edit on 15-7-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

no point of proving such a thing. doing so would be like kicking a man in the nuts after they'd already fallen to the ground after taking a beating.

i don't know where my results have been, but that is what's happening.

Could the real reason you refuse to back up your statement be that you know that you cannot?
If I were a betting man I would put good money on this!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

you wouldn't want to here what I think about the kind of system 'we' live in.

all I know about the system is that it works as it was intended to.

Well we are going to have to agree to disagree. Personally I think you are delusional or living in a bubble somewhere, possibly in a military community which is much different than what we are talking about.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

i must be delusional...i don't see how anyone could possibly believe that Ron Paul has a chance at being President of the United States...i cannot grasp it.

he won't be at the Nominating convention, he's not going to receive 67,000,000 write in votes in the general election, nor 270 electoral votes.

instead of me attempting to prove a video has been manipulated...perhaps you can explain how Ron Paul is going to become president based on the contents of a video recording.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

He used to have a shot, before all the stuff me and others just pointed out to you in this thread, and honestly I don't believe in giving up so I'll be supporting Ron Paul for president until the actual nomination. Really... that doesn't have all that much to do with what we were talking about. This thread is about election fraud and here as well as all over ATS and other forums/websites evidence is posted, but people just ignore whatever doesn't fit their little idea of reality. Election fraud, see it, hear it, understand it.

This is how we are screwed out of our freedom to decide the path our nation takes. Of course you are going to fall back on the "he can't win" thing, I don't support who's going to win, I support who's righteous. It's not so much "what I believe" as it is a matter of principle and what's right and wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

by all the stuff you mean the alleged voter fraud?

even at the state conventions which were the primary Ron Paul battle space...he only won 4.

he wouldn't win even without the primaries.

i'm just not getting it...wake me up from my delusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join