It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 17 straight minutes of evidence of MSM bias against Ron Paul. #Honestmistake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

As do most.

And BTW- sorry for taking up so much post space on the first page of your thread.

I hate when people do that, so I appologize for it.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

As do most.

And BTW- sorry for taking up so much post space on the first page of your thread.

I hate when people do that, so I appologize for it.

It doesn't matter to me, so long as people see the video. Many who were following the 2012 primary (like myself, and of course others on ATS and elsewhere) saw these atrocious acts by the media first hand but many people still need to be reminded over and over again just how low these guys will go.

I still remember when we were pointing these media manipulations live or talking about it the days/weeks after, ATS trolls and the RP haters would hop on and try to claim that there was no manipulation and that we were just being paranoid for our dear savior LOL.

Come on people, watch the video and decide. It is actual evidence.

It isn't one of those videos where the title says PROOF RON PAUL IS A LIAR and continues to show footage of his eyes moving to the left and saying that anytime someone moves their eyes to the left is a liar. lmao...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It really seemed to me that the liberals were cheering on Romney for a while just so Paul wouldnt get any Kudos before he stopped campaining.

Once he stopped campaining, they went straight after Romney.
It was their game plan.

Then again, Im just a guy on a conspiracy website.

...but I can say I do pay more attention to National Politics than most others I PERSONALLY know. That may be why I am a RP supporter. =)

We wont bow down to Romney. I wont anyways.

I picked in my view "the lesser of two evils" last election cycle- and it did me no good.

No longer will I ever vote that way. I will vote how I want to vote- not how people tell me to vote.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh the media hurt Ron Paul fans feelings?

That's a crying shame.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

That's a crying shame.

you can make all the fun you want, but EVERYONE loses out when good people like Ron are shunned from the public like this... all allowing the corruption and lives of everyone on this planet to be deprived (as the US is the most influential country in the world)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It is not the people's fault that we lose.

It is the wealthy elite for they are the ones who control this country.

The people have no power to do anything anymore.

In this country in order to be able to do anything you need money, for money = power in this coutnry.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Common Good

Where do I support the status quo?

I already said that I'm not voting for either candidate!

Do you have a candidate, or are you not voting this go-round? I have no idea, myself. I know I'm not voting for anyone that's going to continue our revolving wars, so that leaves out Obama and Romney. A write in for Ron Paul or a vote for Gary Johnson will be a win for Obama or Romney. Not voting is not in my nature.

This election sucks.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I read that the Green Party nominated its candidate for President yesterday. I didn't see a single popular thread on this forum:

www.sfgate.com...

Does this count as bias on ATS?

There is much to be biased about concerning Ron Paul. He obviously detests the Republican Party but has no problem using it to sell his own message to a larger audience...he's like a Gold Digger, mining his party for all its worth with every intention of leaving a mess behind once he's sucked out all he can from them.

He didn't run as a Libertarian or Constitution candidate because he also is biased against them concerning how they can serve his interests.

Its amazing that anyone would be surprised that Ron Paul is treated with bias considering he does the same exact thing; as do people who support him.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Nothing has changed in my direction. I will be voting Ron Paul if I have to write him in. Many people will be doing this. Ron Paul WILL be the next President weather the MSM ignores him or not and no amount of cointelpros on this site will sway peoples patriotism either!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Why bother reporting it?

RP is a non-issue and it's all his fault.

He could have run as an independent.

Which independant right now has alot of media coverage?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Nothing has changed in my direction. I will be voting Ron Paul if I have to write him in. Many people will be doing this. Ron Paul WILL be the next President weather the MSM ignores him or not and no amount of cointelpros on this site will sway peoples patriotism either!

You must be having a fantastic time in the Land of Make Believe.

Its not like the Electoral College is going to vote for someone who isn't a candidate in the election.

A system has been built so that ignoring you is easy and effective.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
There is much to be biased about concerning Ron Paul. He obviously detests the Republican Party but has no problem using it to sell his own message to a larger audience...he's like a Gold Digger, mining his party for all its worth with every intention of leaving a mess behind once he's sucked out all he can from them.

He didn't run as a Libertarian or Constitution candidate because he also is biased against them concerning how they can serve his interests.

In todays reality, there no way in hell a third party candidate will EVER win. Not because I don't like them, but because that's just the way its set up to be and that's the way 300 million ignorant people think. What you are implying is nothing more than a dream.

Fact of the matter is you would have to search long and hard to find a republican that cares about any "republican values" or a democrat that cares about any "democratic values". Rep/Dem is just the name of a "team" that politicians happen to be on, it's just a team, it doesn't mean anything. So in essence just about every single politician for the two major parties, if not every one of them does the exact same thing you are talking about: milking their "team name" for all its worth and taking advantage of millions of people who ignorantly believe they are a republican or a democrat, without knowing a thing about their party or what its doing.

Yet here we have Ron Paul, a man of the people who is trying to use this exact fraudulent system we call politics for the good of America and its people instead of an agency or a corporation; and the ignorant masses still use that subversive righteousness against him.

It's a messed up world and sometimes you have to get dirty to accomplish something good.

Says the guy talking about third party candidates and apparently believes Reps/Dems care about being a Rep/Dem as opposed to merely seizing political power.

Originally posted by seenavv

Originally posted by Carseller4

That's a crying shame.

you can make all the fun you want, but EVERYONE loses out when good people like Ron are shunned from the public like this... all allowing the corruption and lives of everyone on this planet to be deprived (as the US is the most influential country in the world)

Just look at his post history and you'll figure out where that guy is coming from and what he's about.
edit on 15-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Its not like the Electoral College is going to vote for someone who isn't a candidate in the election.

A system has been built so that ignoring you is easy and effective.

If you believe the 99% can be ignored, you are the one who is naive. You could not be more obvious as to where your patriotism lies.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

In todays reality, there no way in hell a third party candidate will EVER win. Not because I don't like them, but because that's just the way its set up to be and that's the way 300 million ignorant people think. What you are implying is nothing more than a dream.

Fact of the matter is you would have to search long and hard to find a republican that cares about any "republican values" or a democrat that cares about any "democratic values". Rep/Dem is just the name of a "team" that politicians happen to be on, it's just a team, it doesn't mean anything. So in essence just about every single politician for the two major parties, if not every one of them does the exact same thing you are talking about: milking their "team name" for all its worth and taking advantage of millions of people who ignorantly believe they are a republican or a democrat, without knowing a thing about their party or what its doing.

Yet here we have Ron Paul, a man of the people who is trying to use this exact fraudulent system we call politics for the good of America and its people instead of an agency or a corporation; and the ignorant masses still use that subversive righteousness against him.

It's a messed up world and sometimes you have to get dirty to accomplish something good.

I don't support a third party anyway. But Paul should have. all things considered, that he didn't is tacky. I'd show obvious bias against him...and you wouldn't have to search for evidence.

i don't consider Ron Paul to be a man of any people I know. and I don't consider the system fraudulent.

the sooner the Ron Paul era is over the better.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

so what where my patriotism resides. that's my personal affair.

from my point of view it is Ron Paul that represents Tyranny. he should be ignored.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't support a third party anyway. But Paul should have. all things considered, that he didn't is tacky. I'd show obvious bias against him...and you wouldn't have to search for evidence.

i don't consider Ron Paul to be a man of any people I know. and I don't consider the system fraudulent.

the sooner the Ron Paul era is over the better.

So you actually believe politicians are honest and they truly care about representing their constituents and voters.

Okay then, nuff said. It's ironic that the only one in the presidential race who does with a shot at winning you are criticizing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

i believe politicians don't want to go to prison. I believe politicians want to keep their jobs and careers. its not necessary to trust them.

the potential candidacy of Ron Paul represented death to me and the destruction of my family. everytime I read a Ron Paul support thread I just assume everyone in it is plotting my demise.

i'm happy bias was shown concerning him.

and Ron Paul has no shot at the Presidency...never did. you were all lied to.

edit on 15-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Please point out how you think Ron Paul is a tyrant. This should really be interesting!

Let me ask you this, do you think that all of your decisions should be made for you?
If the answer is no, then you believe the same way as Dr. Paul! How do you explain your disdain for him then?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Please point out how you think Ron Paul is a tyrant. This should really be interesting!

Let me ask you this, do you think that all of your decisions should be made for you?
If the answer is no, then you believe the same way as Dr. Paul! How do you explain your disdain for him then?

Ron Paul represents Tyranny in that the potential success of his campaign showed disdain for the popular vote and he instead went around the results of every primary using archaic rules most voters and party members don't even know about to obtain delegates for the convention.

He subverted the very same people you are claiming he supports. His actions reveal that he feels that he knows what's best for everyone and that he won't allow you to make any choice other than him and if you do...you must be brainwashed so his actions are justified.

that Sounds like Tyranny to me.

he's decided to force himself upon voters...like a political rapist or something.

his supporters demonstrate similar behavior patterns.

i enjoy outsourcing most of the decisions in my life to my wife and I specialize on what I am best at.

so, no...the good Dr. and I don't have anything in common.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ron Paul represents Tyranny in that the potential success of his campaign showed disdain for the popular vote and he instead went around the results of every primary using archaic rules most voters and party members don't even know about to obtain delegates for the convention.

He subverted the very same people you are claiming he supports. His actions reveal that he feels that he knows what's best for everyone and that he won't allow you to make any choice other than him and if you do...you must be brainwashed so his actions are justified.

that Sounds like Tyranny to me.

he's decided to force himself upon voters...like a political rapist or something.

his supporters demonstrate similar behavior patterns.

i enjoy outsourcing most of the decisions in my life to my wife and I specialize on what I am best at.

so, no...the good Dr. and I don't have anything in common.

I think you will find by doing a search for videos of rallies that your statement about Paul's "disdain" for the popular vote is not only incorrect but a bold faced lie! The rally videos are factual evidence that Paul IS the popular candidate!
edit on 15-7-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join