It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 17 straight minutes of evidence of MSM bias against Ron Paul. #Honestmistake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I almost couldn't even believe that this video lasted as long as it did and the video was uploaded and presented by early March.

Did you guys catch the #honestmistakes when they happened DURING the primaries? on air? I'd like to know what you guys caught.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Why bother reporting it?

RP is a non-issue and it's all his fault.

He could have run as an independent.

So much for your *SNIP* savior.
edit on 7/15/2012 by semperfortis because: Profanity

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Because its stupid obvious evidence of a media conspiracy and we're on a conspiracy website.

I bet the conspiracy runs so deep it even infects websites like this... hmmmmm....
edit on 15-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

People like you are the problem.

I know you dont like it when people report facts though.

No wonder this country is in the crapper these days. Your ignorance runs deep.

From now on- lets only post stuff that THE SWORD likes. Keep showing how brainwashed you are sword.

To the OP- Thanks for bringing this video to light. Shows just how Bias and untrusting the media and the republican/democratic parties are.

Ron Paul- The Real Peoples Choice.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

So what?

Ron Paul's candidacy is OVER whether he admits it or not!

He had a chance...as an independent.

Watch him bow lock-step behind Romney. He'll do it one way or another, even if he has to hide under a table to conceal his cowardice!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Oh yeah?

People who aren't living in reality are the problem. People like you and the rest of the die-hard Ron Paul supporters that steadfastly refuse to accept the fact that Ron Paul is treading water at this point.

But hey, I can't tell you how to perceive the reality in front of your eyes. You have to realize this on your own.

You were led on by Ron Paul. You just refuse to admit it.

Much like I, and other Obama voters, were led on by Obama's false promises!

But I'm not in a rush to vote Romney or any of those #ing losers on the ticket.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Wow. It surely matters.

I news media is used for a political agenda - that means there is no democracy. There is propaganda. Mass manipulation. Fraud.

That is a sign for a grave situation, if one is for freedom and democracy.

If the political process is not reported objectively, that means there is an agenda.

And that is not how democracy works. That is the way communistic or fascist countries work. Your choice which one of those you think this is, but this surely is not a democratic free nation.

That said, this affects only Republican Party. Now, if Republicans want to stand for fascism or communism - then would you believe the Democratic Party would not pick just those issues up, and give a warning example what the country should not be about?

So, the total meaning of this is - Republican presidential candidate being a fraudster, a con.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

The sad thing is, I agree with you in regard to media manipulation.

But what I don't agree with is championing one candidate over others. I'm sorry, but I just can't buy into Ron Paul or any other politician as the solution to all of the problems we face.

We as a people are going to have to make that shift on our own. We can't expect our politicians to do it. They have their own agendas.

I saw how quick Rand Paul was to sell out to the Romney crowd. I don't think it's far-fetched to assume that Ron Paul will put party unity above meaningful change that we need.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Reality- both parties corrupt.

Reality- Media- CORRUPT.

Reality- I wont for for Romney or Obama.

Reality- Paul supporters will still support him. Even if that means doing a write-In.
They are not told who and what to vote for- unlike the other two parties supporters.

Reality- He was the only person running for president who could have changed this country for the better.

And you dont have to tell me how you were duped by the Obama administration- I was there watching you all
swooning over someone whos only accomplishment was not being Bush.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

As I was here watching people revere and gush over Ron Paul as their "new" savior.

I told you so!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You told me what? That theres corruption in the media and both parties?

No- It was I that told YOU that.

=)

Ron Paul didnt lose- America did.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Guess what?

We'll lose again in November!

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Guess what?

We'll lose again in November!

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

The people always do.

It is our fault. Not his or Obamas or Romneys for the matter.

Just some people buy one persons bull over the others to the point where we dont feel we have to get off our couches to grab the pitchforks.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well... you have to admit, Ron Paul kind of turned into a soggy bowl of cereal. He disappeared from the public, then his son endorsed Mitt Romney. A few reporters (not mainstream) have confronted Rand about Bilderberg, but he just keeps walking and pretending to not hear the question.

Ron Paul could have run independent, but didn't. So was he threatened? Did he not know how to raise his son properly? LOL... sorry. Something fishy is going on, here. Call it intuition, or whatever. I don't trust either of them anymore.
edit on 15-7-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Then why are we arguing again?

I don't understand.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Therein lies the problem.

You dont understand.

You accept the status quo. I dont and neither do his supporters.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Where do I support the status quo?

I already said that I'm not voting for either candidate!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity-

Who are you supporting? An Independant candidate? Johnson?

Or are you going to stay out of this one?

How are you making your voice heard?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Just out of curiosity-

Who are you supporting? An Independant candidate? Johnson?

Or are you going to stay out of this one?

How are you making your voice heard?

he is making his voice heard by complaining on the internet...DUH!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Well... you have to admit, Ron Paul kind of turned into a soggy bowl of cereal. He disappeared from the public, then his son endorsed Mitt Romney. A few reporters (not mainstream) have confronted Rand about Bilderberg, but he just keeps walking and pretending to not hear the question.

Ron Paul could have run independent, but didn't. So was he threatened? Did he not know how to raise his son properly? LOL... sorry. Something fishy is going on, here. Call it intuition, or whatever. I don't trust either of them anymore.
edit on 15-7-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

Where did Ron Paul disappear to? He just made a few public videos speaking to his supporters. That counts as disappearing? You didn't hear the interview with Carol Paul about a week after Rand's endorsement? She mentioned Ron didn't even know about Rand's endorsement until only 30 minutes before he did it. He is a grown up,he can make his own grown up decisions outside of his father.

Any thoughts on the topic of this thread? which is the blatant media manipulation against Ron Paul? Why would they do that if Ron Paul if something 'fishy' was going on?

Almost everybody knows Ron Paul is the real deal, those who can't see it must simply be blind. Better to go back to apathy with the rest of the nation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join