It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the JFK cover up prove that the Illuminati exists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Another side story on JFK Assassination

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
edit on 15-7-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks for clearing that up for me, much appreciated

Sorry to keep asking questions, but do you know anything of the video mentioned, where the SS comes out of line and shrugs his shoulders? I'm really curious to know what happened there.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The JFK Revision piece is really slow to get going, but...wow. The LBJ issues in this regard is huge. Skip to 56 min for the fireworks.

This text link contains a lot of primary analysis, I'm reading thru it now.

educationforum.ipbhost.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Ok here's something else I don't understand.

As much as I like the Kennedy's, they honestly don't seem too bright. Consider the following:

JFK made enemies with many powerful people, J Edgar Hoover, the CIA, the military industrial complex, the mafia, the oil industry, LBJ (who may have gone to jail for his crimes had he not become president), Castro, and everyone who blamed him for the Bay of Pigs failure.

With the most powerful enemies in the world, why would JFK be riding around in an open limosine in public with no secret service at his side, like a sitting duck? I mean, come on now. That's totally reckless and unclever. It's like the guy didn't have common sense. Even ruthless dictatos never ride out in open cars like a sitting duck. Even Sadam Hussein and Joseph Stalin would not expose themselves like that.

At least JFK could have asked for a top to cover the limo. Didn't he know about the Lincoln assassination, where some actor just walked up to him and shot him, just like that? Where was Lincoln's security guards? That was so lame.

Furthermore, didn't JFK realize that something was wrong on the day of his assassination, when his secret service was not running alongside his car and were withdrawn for no reason? They were totally useless that day. Anyone could shoot him and the agents sitting in the car behind him could not protect him. He was a sitting duck. Why didn't he immediately get suspicious?

Also, why would his brother Bobby try to run for President in 1968 so that he could stop the war in Vietnam? Didn't he realize that he would be assassinated too? He could have deduced that from basic logic. If so, why didn't he take any steps to protect himself or have some security?

Did RFK think that Oswald acted alone, and therefore with him out of the way, no one would assassinate him? Surely RFK didn't buy the lone nut theory deep down did he? Was he really that naive and reckless? As much as I like him, it seems like he just walked into an obvious death trap. Was he really that dumb?

Finally, with so many Kennedy's coming to such a tragic end (even before JFK), and with the myth of the "Kennedy curse", why would JFK Jr. go flying around in a small plane with little training and skill? I'm sure he was aware of his family history and that his uncle and aunt both died in separate plane crashes. Whether there was a curse or not, or just a lot of powerful people wanting to kill them off, either way, wouldn't he be more cautious than to take such reckless risks as flying a small plane? It seems strange.

He did seem like a naive simpleton, not clever or calculating. Were all the Kennedy's like that? Why did they take such reckless risks and expose themselves and never think about guarding against the worst, which kept happening to them?

There was no reason for JFK Jr. to take such a reckless risk of flying a small plane. He was no expert pilot. Why didn't he just take a commercial flight? Or hire a private jet with a professional pilot? That would have been the safest way.

He should have known that in a small plane, anyone who wanted to kill him could do it easily by sabotaging his plane or shooting it down. (It was never clear exactly how his plane went down or why)

If the Kennedy's were really naive and dumb, why didn't they have highly calculating security personnel protecting them? They were rich and could have afforded it. So why didn't they?

It's like they always walked around without ever looking behind their back or looking out for danger. Anyone notice that? What was wrong with them? Did they lack intelligence, wits, or cleverness? Were they simpletons who only had looks and charisma, but not smarts? Why would they walk around with no protection, keep getting killed and never learning from it?

JFK did seem very naive though, to think that he could go against the CIA, Federal Reserve and military industrial complex and get away with it. Or maybe he just didn't think about it. Or maybe he didn't care if he got killed?

I don't know. Maybe people in the 60's were too trusting and weren't as jaded and paranoid as we are now, so they didn't think about those kind of things? From the voices of people in the 60's that are on video, they sure sound a bit naive and incapable of deeper thought.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Another question that I don't get:

Jack Ruby, Oswald's assassin, was in jail for about 3 years. Why didn't he reveal more about the plot during all that time? It was obvious that his co-conspirators betrayed him and left him in jail, so why wouldn't he expose them all in revenge? He had nothing to lose at that point right?

Also, why didn't anyone probe him for more info and details? In three years, all they got out of him was a 30 second cryptic spiel about "no one will ever know the truth about my motives"? WTF? That was such a wasted opportunity to find out what the truth was. Why didn't anyone try to seize that golden opportunity during those three years? That doesn't make sense. You'd think someone would, wouldn't you? That's a long time let a golden opportunity go to waste. How could such a blunder last for three years?

Come to think of it, if Oswald had lived, gone to trial and then to jail, might the same thing have happened? Maybe he would have just sat in jail, revealing nothing until he died, just like Ruby? The other alleged lone nut assassins didn't reveal much while they were in jail, so why would he?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Wonderer2012

what is the video footage I linked? Is it a different day?

Same day, just a short while before the attack took place. It's footage from a short while after the arrival at Love Field, as they were leaving it in fact:

On Friday, November 22, 1963, at 11:40 am CST, Kennedy, his wife Jacqueline, and the rest of the presidential entourage arrived at Love Field in Dallas, Texas, aboard Air Force One after a very short flight from nearby Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth. The motorcade cars had been lined up in a certain order earlier that morning. The original schedule was for the president to proceed in a long motorcade from Love Field through downtown Dallas, and end at the Dallas Business and Trade Mart.

The motorcade was scheduled to enter Dealey Plaza at 12:10 pm, followed by a 12:15 pm arrival at the Dallas Business and Trade Mart so President Kennedy could deliver a speech and share in a steak luncheon with Dallas government, business, religious, and civic leaders and their spouses. Invitations that were sent out specify a noon start time to the luncheon while SS agent Lawson told Chief Curry that after arriving at Love Field and leaving at 11:30 the 38-45 minute trip would get them to the Trade Mart on time. Air Force One touched down at 11:39 am and did not leave Love Field until approximately fifteen minutes later.
The source is wikipedia - I know It's not the best source but It's pretty accurate still.

It's also worth pointing out that the Limousine was running late as It stopped a few times along the route, and the assassination took place at approximately 12:30 pm after entering Dealey Plaza.

did Kennedy have security staff by him when he was shot in comparison to how much security he would normally have?

Personally, and this is just my opinion but I haven't studied the K-Detail extensively, but I really don't think there's too much out of place. I mean, I've seen pictures (which would probably take me a while to dig up right now) which show them near him, in a position similar to what was seen on 22/11/63 and so on and on. The main expert though is Vince Palamara and I'd really recommend reading what he has to say, whether It be for or against. His work is great. I linked his site in my last post too.

It does have to be pointed out as well that a lot of people claim they, the SS, were involved, but in reality they don't know the true relationship the SS and JFK had.. It was a friends relationship. They were closer to him, and the rather huge Kennedy family, on a personal level, than perhaps anyone else ever or since. Just looking at their relationship alone It would seem absolutely impossible to suggest they could be involved. It's also unfortunately a point that no one ever seems to consider. I think most just assume they were distant but they were actually far from it to say the least.

Well the driver of the limo, William Greer, appears to be involved. Why did he slow down after the first shot was fired? You'd think he would have speeded up and tried to get away wouldn't you? Instead, he slowed to 10 mph and waited until the fatal head shot before taking off. Isn't that way too suspicious and convenient? If he wasn't trying to get JFK killed, then what was he trying to do?

See episode 7 of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" on YouTube. It implicates the Secret Service.

www.youtube.com...

Also see episode 9, where LBJ is implicated. In fact, his mistress and one of his attorneys say they have evidence that he was in on the assassination plot. Plus he had a criminal history where he murdered many people including his own sister. It's a very damning and shocking episode. Here it is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
In the case of the JFK assassination, polls show that over 90 percent of Americans do believe it was a conspiracy. The evidence all points to one, and plus the deliberate overt cover up attempt by the government is clear and unambiguous to all. Even a child can see that there was a big coverup.

How do TPTB get the media and police department in on it though? Doesn't anyone have morals?

That's pretty scary. It means they can take out any one of us, make it look like a suicide, and the police and media won't look into it if they are ordered to stand down.

How did they get the police to help in the cover up and framing of Oswald? How did they get the secret service to stand down? How did they get the driver, William Greer, to agree to slow the limo down to 10 mph until the fatal shot to JFK's head? How did they know that they would all cooperate? It can't just be that they were paid can it?

How many people would agree to a conspiracy to murder someone? I don't know anyone that would. Do you?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Its not so much the illuminati, look further east to England. There is a reason a christian president unrelated to the throne was assassinated.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
In

How did they get the police to help in the cover up and framing of Oswald? How did they get the secret service to stand down? How did they get the driver, William Greer, to agree to slow the limo down to 10 mph until the fatal shot to JFK's head? How did they know that they would all cooperate? It can't just be that they were paid can it?

How many people would agree to a conspiracy to murder someone? I don't know anyone that would. Do you?
If the men in black approached you and said that all your family,starting with your children, one by one , would be killed in accidents over time and you would be portrayed as a "lone nutter" if you cried conspiracy, then i am sure you could be manipulated into doing almost anything, and your mouth would stay shut.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Well the driver of the limo, William Greer, appears to be involved. Why did he slow down after the first shot was fired? You'd think he would have speeded up and tried to get away wouldn't you? Instead, he slowed to 10 mph and waited until the fatal head shot before taking off. Isn't that way too suspicious and convenient? If he wasn't trying to get JFK killed, then what was he trying to do?

As I explained before, few people initially claimed to have heard the sound of a gunshot. Most of the people there claim the shot sounded more like a firecracker going off or even a car back firing, but not a gunshot. Not even all that close. Perhaps that's why he didn't speed away, he, along with many others, didn't fully understand what was going on. As I also said before, hindsight is a truly wonderful thing.....

A theory I like the sound of as well is the one which says that, towards the end of the shooting that is, thus after the first shot or flurry of shots if you will, Greer tried to speed away, but as we know he turned around to face the President his body position had moved and he accidentally slammed on the breaks (as he tried to hit the gas when facing the wrong way as he could see there was trouble) thus explaining why the limousine further slowed down and then sped away immediately after. He made a mistake due to the increasingly hectic situation which was quickly unfolding before him and everyone present.

Do I think Greer was involved though? No, I'm not convinced he was.

Also see episode 9, where LBJ is implicated. In fact, his mistress and one of his attorneys say they have evidence that he was in on the assassination plot. Plus he had a criminal history where he murdered many people including his own sister. It's a very damning and shocking episode. Here it is.

And Madeleine Duncan Brown is a credible person, is she?...

Madeleine has claimed over the years that she attended a party at Clint Murchison’s house the night before the assassination and LBJ, Hoover and Nixon were there. The party story, without LBJ, first came from Penn Jones in Forgive My Grief. In that version, the un-credited source was a black chauffeur whom Jones didn’t identify, and the explanation Jones gave was that it was the last chance to decide whether or not to kill JFK. Of course, Hoover used only top FBI agents for transportation and in the FBI of 1963, none were black. Actually, there is no confirmation for a party at Murchison’s. I asked Peter O’Donnell because Madeleine claimed he was there, too. Peter said there was no party. Madeleine even said there was a story about it in the Dallas Times Herald some months later (which makes no sense), but she had not been able to find it. Val Imm (Society Editor of the Dallas Times Herald) told Bob Porter (of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza staff) recently she had no memory of such an event and even looked through her notes - in vain.

Could LBJ have been at a Murchison party? No. LBJ was seen and photographed in the Houston Coliseum with JFK at a dinner and speech. They flew out around 10pm and arrived at Carswell (Air Force Base in northwest Fort Worth) at 11:07 Thursday night. Their motorcade to the Hotel Texas arrived about 11:50 and LBJ was again photographed. He stayed in the Will Rogers suite on the 13th floor and Manchester (William Manchester - author of The Death of a President) says he was up late. Could Nixon have been at Murchison’s party? No. Tony Zoppi (Entertainment Editor of The Dallas Morning News) and Don Safran (Entertainment Editor of the Dallas Times Herald) saw Nixon at the Empire Room at the Statler-Hilton. He walked in with Joan Crawford (Movie actress). Robert Clary (of Hogan’s Heroes fame) stopped his show to point them out, saying “... either you like him or you don’t.” Zoppi thought that was in poor taste, but Safran said Nixon laughed. Zoppi’s deadline was 11pm, so he stayed until 10:30 or 10:45 and Nixon was still there.
(Source)

Don't get me wrong here, I do 100% believe LBJ was heavily involved though, definitely, and I'll believe that until I have a reason not to and as of right now I've not found that reason, but when his mistress is brought into thing's I do have to roll my eyes a bit to be honest. I'm not a fan of her's let's say.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Rising Against,
You can't really know though. Of course if Greer was involved he wouldn't tell you that he was. He would concoct a convenient excuse like the one you gave above. Right? It's still possible that he was. How else can the conspirators know that he wouldn't have sped away after the first shot? If he had, then the whole plot would have failed. Do you think they would take that chance?

How do you know that story wasn't put out to debunk LBJ's mistress? The media is heavily controlled. When you give out evidence of a conspiracy at high levels, of course someone is going to try to discredit you. They're not going to just let you go. You know that right? Did you consider that?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Rising Against,
You can't really know though. Of course if Greer was involved he wouldn't tell you that he was. He would concoct a convenient excuse like the one you gave above. Right? It's still possible that he was. How else can the conspirators know that he wouldn't have sped away after the first shot? If he had, then the whole plot would have failed. Do you think they would take that chance?

Well of course It's still possible and of course I can't really know either way for sure, I never once said otherwise. The same applies to you and also others though. All of this is theory and discussion etc.

But, and like I said before, I'm just not convinced he was involved and I don't have a solid reason to believe he was. After all, there's nothing concrete to say he was. His actions certainly don't prove anything. If something concrete comes up my mind will change.

How do you know that story wasn't put out to debunk LBJ's mistress? The media is heavily controlled. When you give out evidence of a conspiracy at high levels, of course someone is going to try to discredit you. They're not going to just let you go. You know that right? Did you consider that?

With all due respect but that's just clutching at straws. She chose to say those lies, no one else. That's her and her only.

The JFK case is full of people out there trying to make a name for themselves by creating stories or flat out exaggerating. It's unfortunate but It's certainly true unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

first there is a conspiracy to commit a crime, and then there is a conspiracy to coverup the crime once it is commited. But it is very doubtful that it runs as deep and as all encompassing as we are lead to believe. Also just because several organizations may have been involved does not mean a large number of people were knowingly involved. Just a cuple people at the top can manipulate underlings without the underlings really knowing what is really going on. Obviously there was a conspiracy to commit a crime and a conspiracy to cover up the crime, but all encompassing .... no.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here is an obvious example of a paid shill online. In the IMDB boards for the JFK movie, this shill compares JFK's head during the fatal shot to a baseball bat, which is the most moronic comparison I've ever seen.

www.imdb.com...

the one thing that made me believes that Oswald was the lone shooter is that kennedy goes straight backwards when hit in the head This makes perfect sense if he was shot by Oswald from behind becuz an object always moves towards the shooter when shot not in the direction of the bullet as CTers says. It is a law of phisics that an object moves towards something pushing against it Peeples do not fly back away from a shooter like they does in the movees but towards the shooter. This video www.youtube.com... shows how an object moves in the direction of where it came from when hit. Notice how the ball flys towards the pitcher when coming off the bat just like how Kennedy flys back towards the book depoitory where Oswald fired the shot.

One thing that made me thinks that it was Oswald is that Kennedy and Conelly was both hit by the same bullet at the sAME tIME BECUZ cONELLY TURnED AROUND aFTER THEY WAS BOTH HIT AND yelled for Kennedy to get down becuz shots was being fired If you looks at the film at 8 seconds in you can see Conelly turns around and atrts yelling for Kennedy to get down becuz they was both hitted. Look at the film for yourself www.youtube.com... they was both hitted by the same bullet or Conelly would not have turned around to warn Kennedy/

Only dumbed down peeples who do not watch TV shows like Inside the TArget CAR and the one where they proved the magic bullet is real www.history-matters.com... e_4_lrg.jpg still believes in a conspeericy. Watch more TV like me and go to John Mc Adams web site and read his book and you will be as smart as us.

I LikE WatcH Tv

My laughing response to him:

My God. You are a terrible actor. Not even a redneck would make such a moronic statement. You can't compare Kennedy's head with a baseball bat. Kennedy's head was not swinging like a bat. It was stationary. If the bat didn't swing and just sat there, it would move AWAY from the ball after the ball hit it. It would not move toward the ball, unless someone swung it. Your analogy fails even in baseball.

Your post has to be the dumbest I've ever seen.

Not even you could be dumb enough to think that. Not even someone with a 0 IQ would think that.

Clearly you are a shill and paid internet propagandist no doubt.

No one who has fired a gun or been in the military thinks that an object flies toward the shooter. Go ask anyone who's been in the military.

That's a blatant lie. Not even a child would believe it.

What if JFK's head moved forward? Then you'd say that it was proof that it came from the back right?! BUSTED!!!

So either way, you will draw the same conclusion. You aren't seeking the truth here. You have an agenda. It's obvious. Watch the films I mentioned above to learn some real history.

Your fiction won't even make the fiction section. You are a terrible actor. You give yourself away since even the dumbest person in the world wouldn't make that statement.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakflat1
reply to post by WWu777

first there is a conspiracy to commit a crime, and then there is a conspiracy to coverup the crime once it is commited. But it is very doubtful that it runs as deep and as all encompassing as we are lead to believe. Also just because several organizations may have been involved does not mean a large number of people were knowingly involved. Just a cuple people at the top can manipulate underlings without the underlings really knowing what is really going on. Obviously there was a conspiracy to commit a crime and a conspiracy to cover up the crime, but all encompassing .... no.

How do you know how all encompassing it was? If it wasn't all encompassing, then how come so many agencies, departments and media people all collaborated in supporting the lone gunman theory, against all objective reason and logic?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Well as for me , one who prefers to remain sober , I would think that my public official would remain clear of a bunch of obviously satanic ,perverted , secretive and unscrupulous people of very questionable integrity or their organization .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join