It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the JFK cover up prove that the Illuminati exists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Could the Illuminati exist after all?

After watching some disturbing but revealing films about the JFK assassination, such as:

- Evidence of Revision (10 hour documentary on YouTube)
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy (9 episode History Channel series, available on YouTube)
- Oliver Stone's JFK (1991)

It is very clear and obvious that during the cover up of the JFK assassination, various departments were involved, FBI, CIA, police department, military, secret service, etc. as well as the major media networks. How can that be? How can so many departments and agencies and major media all collaborate in a cover up? That's pretty disturbing when you think about it. Yet it definitely seems to be true.

How can the mainstream media constantly deny the existence of a conspiracy in the JFK assassination, and continually preach the lone nut fictional theory, when all evidence points to a conspiracy, which has been conclusively proven to a 100 percent certainty? Does the major media know that they are involved in fraud and cover up?

Now the question is, doesn't this indicate that every organization and department in America is infiltrated at the top by some kind of control network? If so, does this prove the existence of some Illuminati-like group that is in control of everything, at least in the Western world? If so, does this mean that the Illuminati, or some shadow organization like it, exists after all and is pulling the strings of seemingly separate organizations?

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I've seen all movies as well, and while they do make quite the case, I still don't believe there was a conspiracy in the Kennedy Killing. You say the conspiracy involved so many agencies and people, and in all these years, not one person has come forward to offer any inside informantion....That doesn't make any sense. Not that many people can keep a secret that long.

Oswald did it alone, he was nuts.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
JFK messed with the Federal Reserve by trying to put it out of business . He also was pulling us out of Viet Namn and the defence industry or those who will profit from war didn't like that . reply to post by WWu777

Old LBJ told ( them) you get me the Presidency and I'll get you your damn war .Some real important people with a lot of power wanted the war .JFK was about to dismantle the CIA also . The Rothschilds motto is , Let me issue and control the nations currency and I care not who makes the laws . To control Americas money gives them ultimate control of this country . JFK endangered that .

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
reply to post by WWu777

I've seen all movies as well, and while they do make quite the case, I still don't believe there was a conspiracy in the Kennedy Killing. You say the conspiracy involved so many agencies and people, and in all these years, not one person has come forward to offer any inside informantion....That doesn't make any sense. Not that many people can keep a secret that long.

Oswald did it alone, he was nuts.

That's baloney. Tell me the best book or case you know of for the lone nut theory. I'll bet you never saw any of those films.

Your info is not even correct. There are whistleblowers. E Howard Hunt made a deathbed confession. Didn't you listen to it? It's on YouTube. Many people can keep a secret, or else they get silenced, like David Ferrie did.

You have no evidence that Oswald did it. His fingerprints weren't even on the rifle until AFTER he died and AFTER the FBI visited his body in the morgue and left ink on his hands.

You are probably a propagandist who believes that authority=truth.

edit on 14-7-2012 by WWu777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is supposed to be the best documentary series on the JFK assassination. It's called "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and consists of 9 episodes shown on the History Channel. It is very informative and features tons of witnesses, experts, whistleblowers, scientific and forensic evidence, etc. all proving a massive conspiracy and cover up in the assassination of JFK. There are several versions of it on YouTube. Here is one of them:

Episode 1 of 9:

Note: If the above video should be taken down, just go to YouTube and search for "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". There are several versions of it.

Also, this older documentary by Robert Groden, one of the top JFK assassination researchers and experts in the world, is amazingly effective and logical. Point by point, in meticulous detail, it refutes the single bullet theory of the Warren Commission, showing it to be a fiction that even "Mother Goose would reject" as it says. It also shows interview clips from all the doctors and nurses that examined Kennedy's body who all unanimously said that there was a massive EXIT wound at the back of his head, proving conclusively that the official autopsy photos and x-rays are forged as part of the cover up. And it presents photographic evidence of a possible second gunman on the grassy knoll. An amazingly effective and 100 percent logical film. No rational person can see this film and still believe in the lone nut fiction.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

JFK messed with the Federal Reserve by trying to put it out of business . He also was pulling us out of Viet Namn and the defence industry or those who will profit from war didn't like that .

Old LBJ told ( them) you get me the Presidency and I'll get you your damn war .Some real important people with a lot of power wanted the war .JFK was about to dismantle the CIA also . The Rothschilds motto is , Let me issue and control the nations currency and I care not who makes the laws . To control Americas money gives them ultimate control of this country . JFK endangered that .
I'm not sure I believe all of your statements, but even if they are true, they don't add up to an assassination. After all, Kennedy got us into Viet Nam, authorised the Bay of Pigs, and got pretty militaristic over the Cuban Missile Crisis, certainly "they" must have approved. Lots of powerful people didn't like Bush or Obama, but they're not getting killed.

On a slightly lighter note, I thought the Vatican ran the Illuminati. Would they kill a Catholic President?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You might want to do some research on those topics . JFK issued Executive order 11110 that started the US Treasury to issue money based on the Silver that we had in our Treasury . The PRIVATELY owned 12 Federal Reserve Banks were issuing promissory notes worth nothing . This put the FED in a bad spot and challenged their control of our money which is power over us . Then we were actually involved in Viet Namn from the Eisenhower administration and Kennedy ordered our special forces out . This made some really powerful people really mad because WAR is Money Do the Math .

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Illuminati, Cable, Oligarchy, Satanists, Zionists, Corporatists, Internationalists, call them what you will but some group or force has taken over the government with the banks, military and secret services all profiting from this hidden revolution. Years on and the constitution is left in shreds, war rage on, centralised media pumps out propaganda and the hidden secret world continues to build and grow as the global economy nears it complete takeover of the world.

Maybe there are thousands of years old shape shifting reptilians pulling the strings in the background, maybe it is just human weakness and greed, but there is clearly some group using force and fear to get is way. Considering how we are drawing closer to another global confrontation it is not good having the system running on corruption instead of reason.

reply to post by charles1952

I thought the Vatican ran the Illuminati. Would they kill a Catholic President?

Most of the US presidents have been Protestants, only about 2 have been Catholics so there is a clear imbalance of power between these two branches of Christianity in the US political system.
edit on 15-7-2012 by kwakakev because: added space

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
We all know who killed JFK and it has nothing to do with some illuminati weird name. The illuminati is just a name given to a really old group of scientists that were around during medeval period.

These people are not the illuminati, these people are the likes if the Bushes, CIA directors, Corporate banking head, and other criminals who want total power.

This is who they are, they are not illuminated in any shape or form they are just scum who have infected society like a disease.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
This is supposed to be the best documentary series on the JFK assassination. It's called "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and consists of 9 episodes shown on the History Channel.

So they can have many organizations cover it up, have many many many people keep it a secret..
And then let them make a documentary about the "truth" on the History channel?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I dont think its as sinister as you all rest your decisions on.

There is one guy that never gets mentioned in all the talk about the assassinations trio.

J. Edgar Hoover.
In Clint's movie he alluded to it but didn't call it because as with all the theories out there he would have been alienated by the rest.
Simply put, J Edgar was in a position of power solely which should have been facilitated by a committee . He despised vile and vulgar lifestyle. Much like Hitler, as portrayed in Clint's movie Hoover had his own inhibitions/demons which effected his judgments and he was in the power to bring action on those men who like all great people fall short/ go long and hard, as it were
when the bedroom door closes. He was acting out on himself when he dispatched the others.

enough of my Pseudo Psychology, but its where I stand on the trio of murders
edit on 15-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Could the Illuminati exist after all?

After watching some disturbing but revealing films about the JFK assassination, such as:

- Evidence of Revision (10 hour documentary on YouTube)
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy (9 episode History Channel series, available on YouTube)
- Oliver Stone's JFK (1991)

It is very clear and obvious that during the cover up of the JFK assassination, various departments were involved, FBI, CIA, police department, military, secret service, etc. as well as the major media networks. How can that be? How can so many departments and agencies and major media all collaborate in a cover up? That's pretty disturbing when you think about it. Yet it definitely seems to be true.

How can the mainstream media constantly deny the existence of a conspiracy in the JFK assassination, and continually preach the lone nut fictional theory, when all evidence points to a conspiracy, which has been conclusively proven to a 100 percent certainty? Does the major media know that they are involved in fraud and cover up?

Now the question is, doesn't this indicate that every organization and department in America is infiltrated at the top by some kind of control network? If so, does this prove the existence of some Illuminati-like group that is in control of everything, at least in the Western world? If so, does this mean that the Illuminati, or some shadow organization like it, exists after all and is pulling the strings of seemingly separate organizations?

What do you think?

Interesting you ask this question with JFK as the example.

I posted a thread only a few days ago addressing what the Illuminati/PTB do to take control-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Weird that I ended it with some JFK footage that shows the security agents being called off minutes before the shooting!)

Through bribery, blackmail, threat of violence, there exists an element that has incredible influence over governments. It's happened throughout history.

It's not a case of everything being under control, they are constantly at work shaping policies, bribing, blackmailing, many people would love to talk, but history is littered with examples of those who do- look at Robin Cook, for example.

Live a life as a millionaire with everything you want, or tell the truth and they can kill your family and ruin you- it's surprising how many people would chose the former!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

It proves there are evil people out there that even the "bad" people don't like dealing with.

Some sort of secret group of people exist and has for centuries.

I'm assuming all are connected to the Main people but who or what they are I have no clue.

Religious people might assume it's the Devil. After all, isn't this Earth his to rule for a while or something ? I don't really know about religion's histories too much.

Other might say it's old vs new money.

The rich who have been so for 2 thousand years against the NEW WANNA BE Rich people who have used new technology to Make their claim at this Earth.

Whoever it is , answers to nobody and cares not about us.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

(Weird that I ended it with some JFK footage that shows the security agents being called off minutes before the shooting!)

Sorry, but that's incorrect.

Here's a screenshot of the "calling off" from the exact same video you used:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yq5002fcd3.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the background in particular. You'll notice straight away that you can't see thousands of people, that's because the limousine isn't minutes away from an assassination at that time as It isn't situated on Main street (the street before Houston street which is also just before Elm street where the assassination took place - here's a helpful overhead image of the location and the streets), they're actually only just leaving Love Field - Effectively they're just starting their journey which is well before the shooting. So no, that's hardly them being called off "minutes" before the slaying occurred really.

In regards to the supposed stand off itself, well, Expert on the Kennedy Detail Vince Palamara is the man to go to for that: vincepalamara.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Sorry, but that's incorrect.

Here's a screenshot of the "calling off" from the exact same video you used:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yq5002fcd3.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the background in particular. You'll notice straight away that you can't see thousands of people, that's because the limousine isn't minutes away from an assassination at that time as It isn't situated on Main street (the street before Houston street which is also just before Elm street where the assassination took place - here's a helpful overhead image of the location and the streets), they're actually only just leaving Love Field - Effectively they're just starting their journey which is well before the shooting. So no, that's hardly them being called off "minutes" before the slaying occurred really.

In regards to the supposed stand off itself, well, Expert on the Kennedy Detail Vince Palamara is the man to go to for that: vincepalamara.blogspot.co.uk...

Thanks for pointing out my error

So was there a stand off, what is the video footage I linked? Is it a different day?

I said minutes before, could you give a rough time line and was it a stand off- did Kennedy have security staff by him when he was shot in comparison to how much security he would normally have?

I'll check the link also

EDIT- I can't find the info on that page, could you quickly sum up what the video I linked actually shows? Thanks
edit on 15-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

What do you think?

The Illuminati are working together to control the historical narratives so that Order may prevail over Chaos. It is a never ending battle for them but they are wholly dedicated to achieving this victory. In some instances they will go so far as to manufacture a "controlled chaos", like a missile crisis, for example, manipulating events that cascade out of control toward an unfathomable chaos - so that they, the powers that be, can ideally swoop in to maintain Order.

It's the classic problem-reaction-solution.

In the case of JFK, the Warren Commission Report exists as a means to control the historical narrative that achieves the primary goal of the Illuminati Order. The massive JFK coverup exists to maintain order over chaos.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

what is the video footage I linked? Is it a different day?

Same day, just a short while before the attack took place. It's footage from a short while after the arrival at Love Field, as they were leaving it in fact:

On Friday, November 22, 1963, at 11:40 am CST, Kennedy, his wife Jacqueline, and the rest of the presidential entourage arrived at Love Field in Dallas, Texas, aboard Air Force One after a very short flight from nearby Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth. The motorcade cars had been lined up in a certain order earlier that morning. The original schedule was for the president to proceed in a long motorcade from Love Field through downtown Dallas, and end at the Dallas Business and Trade Mart.

The motorcade was scheduled to enter Dealey Plaza at 12:10 pm, followed by a 12:15 pm arrival at the Dallas Business and Trade Mart so President Kennedy could deliver a speech and share in a steak luncheon with Dallas government, business, religious, and civic leaders and their spouses. Invitations that were sent out specify a noon start time to the luncheon while SS agent Lawson told Chief Curry that after arriving at Love Field and leaving at 11:30 the 38-45 minute trip would get them to the Trade Mart on time. Air Force One touched down at 11:39 am and did not leave Love Field until approximately fifteen minutes later.
The source is wikipedia - I know It's not the best source but It's pretty accurate still.

It's also worth pointing out that the Limousine was running late as It stopped a few times along the route, and the assassination took place at approximately 12:30 pm after entering Dealey Plaza.

did Kennedy have security staff by him when he was shot in comparison to how much security he would normally have?

Personally, and this is just my opinion but I haven't studied the K-Detail extensively, but I really don't think there's too much out of place. I mean, I've seen pictures (which would probably take me a while to dig up right now) which show them near him, in a position similar to what was seen on 22/11/63 and so on and on. The main expert though is Vince Palamara and I'd really recommend reading what he has to say, whether It be for or against. His work is great. I linked his site in my last post too.

It does have to be pointed out as well that a lot of people claim they, the SS, were involved, but in reality they don't know the true relationship the SS and JFK had.. It was a friends relationship. They were closer to him, and the rather huge Kennedy family, on a personal level, than perhaps anyone else ever or since. Just looking at their relationship alone It would seem absolutely impossible to suggest they could be involved. It's also unfortunately a point that no one ever seems to consider. I think most just assume they were distant but they were actually far from it to say the least.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Texas Illuminati had JFK in Fort Worth that morning for a ritual breakfast and a ritual song, "The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You" was sung by a boy's choir. It's pretty creepy choice of music, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

what is the video footage I linked? Is it a different day?

Same day, just a short while before the attack took place. It's footage from a short while after the arrival at Love Field, as they were leaving it in fact:

On Friday, November 22, 1963, at 11:40 am CST, Kennedy, his wife Jacqueline, and the rest of the presidential entourage arrived at Love Field in Dallas, Texas, aboard Air Force One after a very short flight from nearby Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth. The motorcade cars had been lined up in a certain order earlier that morning. The original schedule was for the president to proceed in a long motorcade from Love Field through downtown Dallas, and end at the Dallas Business and Trade Mart.

The motorcade was scheduled to enter Dealey Plaza at 12:10 pm, followed by a 12:15 pm arrival at the Dallas Business and Trade Mart so President Kennedy could deliver a speech and share in a steak luncheon with Dallas government, business, religious, and civic leaders and their spouses. Invitations that were sent out specify a noon start time to the luncheon while SS agent Lawson told Chief Curry that after arriving at Love Field and leaving at 11:30 the 38-45 minute trip would get them to the Trade Mart on time. Air Force One touched down at 11:39 am and did not leave Love Field until approximately fifteen minutes later.
The source is wikipedia - I know It's not the best source but It's pretty accurate still.

It's also worth pointing out that the Limousine was running late as It stopped a few times along the route, and the assassination took place at approximately 12:30 pm after entering Dealey Plaza.

did Kennedy have security staff by him when he was shot in comparison to how much security he would normally have?

Personally, and this is just my opinion but I haven't studied the K-Detail extensively, but I really don't think there's too much out of place. I mean, I've seen pictures (which would probably take me a while to dig up right now) which show them near him, in a position similar to what was seen on 22/11/63 and so on and on. The main expert though is Vince Palamara and I'd really recommend reading what he has to say, whether It be for or against. His work is great. I linked his site in my last post too.

It does have to be pointed out as well that a lot of people claim they, the SS, were involved, but in reality they don't know the true relationship the SS and JFK had.. It was a friends relationship. They were closer to him, and the rather huge Kennedy family, on a personal level, than perhaps anyone else ever or since. Just looking at their relationship alone It would seem absolutely impossible to suggest they could be involved. It's also unfortunately a point that no one ever seems to consider. I think most just assume they were distant but they were actually far from it to say the least.

Thanks for the info.

Just to keep on this subject ( the video I linked), was that not footage of one of the security staff being called back? I took the shrugging of the shoulders 3 to 4 times to indicate someone perplexed at being asked to leave the President's side.

From your knowledge, did this security member rejoin the security later on?

I was clearly wrong in saying he got called off 'minutes before', but if he was called off say an hour before, which seems more accurate, if he never returned to his position, would this have not left a gap in security?

Of course I am assuming the footage does indeed show the security staff being called off. If that isn't the case, could you explain if possible, what is happening in the video?

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ah, sorry, I get what you're saying now. And yep, the SS remained with Kennedy the entire time, just on the follow-up car which for the majority of the time was literally right behind the presidential limousine. When the car was travelling up Main street for example, as this was one of the busiest streets in terms of civilian presence, they routinely jumped off the follow up car and remained right by the Presidents side when was possibly needed.

When the streets thinned out that bit more and when people were pushed back appropriately by the police presence, they returned to their previous positions. Here's one of the most famous images of JFK, this literally a minute or so before his death, notice the two SS agents right behind his limousine on the follow up car:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ps500332c6.png[/atsimg]

There's many more images showing them nearby, It's worth looking for them (my internet connection here is terrible, I can't do much searching otherwise I'd post them myself, sorry).

It's also worth pointing out something else rather important at this time too, this from my point of view. Main street was full of people, there was thousands of them, this we know. Dealey plaza however was full to maybe 3-5% of that (my own rough estimate, don't hold me to it
), and the streets had massively thinned out. Now, take that into consideration with the fact that the Presidential limousine was maybe 20 seconds away from entering the freeway.. now, I'm sure no one expects the SS agents to still be running alongside taking these 2 thing's into consideration, surely? They needed to get into position and imo it did seem like a relatively safe time, of course though we know It wasn't.

The only issue I have is I think they could have reacted a lot faster when there was any sign of trouble, such as the first shots - of course though many people that day failed to clue the sound of a gunshot taking place, instead many believing a fire cracker had gone off or in fact the sound of a car backfiring, but still, if there was any sign of an issue at all they should have reacted, and they did not. But, for me, that's the only issue. Clint Hill, who was assigned to Mrs. Kennedy in fact, still managed to get to the car before it could speed away but that's not enough.

Of course though in this case we must also always remember that hindsight is a truly wonderful thing...

edit on 15-7-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join