It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

And you can prove this conclusively, with evidence? If not its just as good as any of the other speculations. Sounds good from a conspiracy angle but not reality.

That is unless you have proof...

edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Proof is in the pudding man... Look at the attendees. Power players that mold and form. It is inevitable. To hide behind the mantra "pic or prove it " in this situation does not make the cut.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I call bs. Yeah theres some tycoons, some politicians, and many many rich business types. That doesnt mean much aside from they got money to play with and like to look at big owls while they pee in a bush.

This isn't as simple as pic or it didnt happen. It has to do with Americans right to gather as a group in a private setting. Either you support that or you dont. The grey area in between is apparently a police line, so if you want to end up like the old guy in the OP, have at it.

edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp gr

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

To hide behind the mantra "pic or prove it " in this situation does not make the cut.

You like to torture kittens and kick grannies. I dont need evidence.

edit on 15/7/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm only arguing that deals are struck there and at such events that effect everyone. The occupy folks they are gonna do what they do. Did not say I agree or would be part of that.

It's like this. If you put a bunch stoners in campground they will eventually all decide to break out the munchies and get fat. Whether small groups or as a whole, the decision to eat something will be made. It's inevitable.

I know I have no proof of this to offer but I feel it is just as simple as common sense.

edit on 15-7-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: mmmm pie

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nothing good will come from arguing whether or not to protest outside the Bohemian Grove, it's a waste of time and energy. We should all focus our time and energy bringing awareness to the fact that there is such a thing as the Bohemian Grove, and how it is a Satanic Retreat for the elites of the world where they come to worship a large owl statute Moloch, occasionally run around naked and drunk, burn human effigies, and plan the future events of American and foreign policy. If everyone who has read or commented on this thread makes an effort of reaching their online social contacts or friends/family with a link to Bohemian Grove material, whether it be a website that has good history about Bohemian Grove, or a link to the Alex Jones movie on BG, etc, then we can reach more people and by applying the law of large numbers, the more people we reach as a whole, then we can guarantee that we help at least 1 individual to wake up from the matrix of deception, which is what really matters in the long run.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

I just dont understand, i guess.

So many of you are afraid of things you have no clue about. Your minds are made up, shut like a box to any outside thoughts on BG.

Personally, i think a lot of you are envious that you cant go run around naked in an unspoiled forrest for a few days.

Go camping and get naked! Put yourselves in the shoes of a bohemien. You may like it!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Here's my personal experience with the BC. I repost it every year now, when these threads happen. No one really likes my POV, cause it's not sensational or shocking. Sorry, but it's what's really out there from my experience:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pretty much what you'd expect I think.... Anyone who's been in a good old boys club has seen this and WORSE. Anyone army/ex-army here? You ever been to mess do's or squaddie get-togethers? They make baby sacrificing and gay orgies look like an episode of the tellitubbies (?spelling?)... Seriously though... I haven't seen a single bit of actual, variable prof that any 'gay orgies' take place at this event (and I've had a good look), or anything especially outrageous. Just a load of guys who usually have to be super serious and mind their P's and Q's (due to constant hyper-scrutiny) taking thē opportunity TK do what just about everyone else does every weekend. It's ridiculous that people feel they have to sensationalise and inflate stories to make them seem more sinister or fruity or appealing or whatever. The fact is, a load of very rich and powerful chaps deciding some pretty important stuff in completely un-democratic, non-transparent fashion is a story enough in my opinion. All policy, and debate thereon, should be conducted and formulated publicly. It's the cornerstone of democracy.... How can we participate in the democratic process if a good portion of what's being discussed/decided is done so in secret?
That said, a small group of 150 people standing a couple of miles away from the party complaining to the cops (who someone rightly pointed out probably have no idea hat they're taking about, let alone give a isht) is a bit pointless.... However, if it irks you that bad and ŷøü have nothing better to do at the weekend, I say crack on, it's still a (moderately) free country right? (for now).
Seriously though leave the pro-life, religious bs, personal agenda out of it eh? For everyone's sake....
edit on 15-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

whatever, if bohemian grove attendees want to discuss politics and raise evil with the cremation of care which I humbly broke their power anyway because im psychicly stronger than they are collectively, then the public has a right to know. I can safely report there evil is their own now, the ritual has no effect except on them and those who believe in its power. otherwise i cut them off magickly. I am higher magick and spirit.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

No, they don't.

Their jobs require their lives to be cast in the public eye most of the time. Politician, ceo, business owners, lawers, etc. so for a few days out of the year they celebrate being men and act accordingly.

From my limited understanding of the CoC ritual is that its entirely symbolic to the atmosphere of the party. Shed your resposibilities and cares for a short time, talk shop, tell dirty jokes, drink stupid amounts of booze while you are in a safe setting among friends and what not.

Just use your force powers to get in. Surely jedi mind tricks would work on th ose armed sherrifs.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The reason why we know nothing good happens in the Bohemian Grove is that Bohemian club seeks to operate under the veil of secrecy, and by doing so they tell the public and others, we don't want to you to see what we are doing and with good reason. Secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society, because it is through secrecy in which you hijack a free and open society and manipulate it to your liking. Is it fair that the government can spy on you via your cellphone, or laptop, etc. and you can not inquire what the government and its officials are doing in secret? Is it fair that you can go to jail for lying to your government, and while the government can lie to you? We should realize that we are in the front lines in a spiritual battle between good and evil, and sadly the first victim in any battle is the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
They should all be arrested.

What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business.

What a stupid ass idea for an occupy protest... Idiots. I continually lose respect for the patrons of that particular group. Ive tried to find some way to attach myself to it, but ultimately its a bunch of hippies who want a free ride. They dont want to actually change a damn thing except for the ability to make an easy nickel.

Lock em up.

Flame away.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: sp

The shallow and childish appearance of your argument on its face Reinforces the reason I spend less and less time here. Nobody is arguing the right to privacy on private property. That has absolutely nothing to do with the debate. It is not relavent.

By agreeing with the right to personal freedom on private property you are trying to imply that there is nothing wrong with what is happening at bohemian grove. You failed. You are a failure. Go back to the drawing board because once your pathetic subliminal tactic is revealed, it has the opposite effect.

When publicly elected representatives meet in an absolutely secret environment without a shred of transparency, We The People, the employers of the representatives have every right to call for an end to the practice if even a single word is discussed about the distribution of our collective resources.

Given the history of Bohemian Grove, that he very purpose of its creation was to shape public policy and groom potential representatives to do the bidding of an infitesimal fraction of society, We The People have every right to call for the imprisonment of the representatives and their co-conspirators for violating their oath to serve us.

You should be ashamed of yourself for the arrogance and pride you display for supporting them. If you think for a moment that they have any respect for a peasant member of ATS, regardless of your Masonic logo, you should think again. You are expendable as the next. No amount of credit for blogging would grant you access to a club that requires certain genetic requirements for upper level membership.

Do yourself a favor and pray for forgiveness. There may still be time to save your mortal soul.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

I wish I could give this post 2 stars.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You me, and everyone in here don't know what goes on at the grove, aside from theatrics and scantily dressed old guys.

You, as well as me and everyone else who want the Grove destroyed or occupied or whatever... We dont know what goes on in there! You cant just go attacking a group based on nothing but speculation, rumors and hearsay!

If you or any one else could provide me with one valid shred, other then that there are politicians there partying, i would see a reason to protest. But there isnt! There is nothing, aside from a symbolic owl and a theatric ritual that spooks people.

EDIT. I have zero interest in joining the Bohemiens and could care less if you think they think i am a peasant. IMO, they are misunderstood as a group, something i can relate and sympathize with. So i have no issues defending them.

Why is everyone around here so worried anout my soul? Worry about your own.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
WOW! Who'd have thought such a small protest would cause so much of a stir??

The elite lovers are out in force on this thread, seems to have proper hit a nerve although I can't figure out why. I just don't see the need for the sarcastic posts and air of obnoxiousness that's been displayed, anyone would think that these protesters were doing something detrimental to society and not pro-actively exercising their human rights for something they believe in.

F****** wannabe eletists, 'HAHAA lets take the p*** out of the hippies from the comfort of my computer, thinking they're gonna change the world'. Tsk!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
They should all be arrested.

What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business.

What a stupid ass idea for an occupy protest... Idiots. I continually lose respect for the patrons of that particular group. Ive tried to find some way to attach myself to it, but ultimately its a bunch of hippies who want a free ride. They dont want to actually change a damn thing except for the ability to make an easy nickel.

Lock em up.

Flame away.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: sp

oooooh.. the wise freemason talks :O ... Lol!

All these people are idiots and you hiding behind a computer not making a difference in life is the genious huh? I continually loose respect for big mouth freemasons.. but does my opinion matter to you? Ditto..

What goes on at B.Grove is of top secret.. some huge names when it comes to running the planet. And you dont think its a big deal what they are up too? Idiot.

Society is crap, banking systems is crap, government systems are crap, authority is crap, police force is crap... but as long as they let this wise mason wannabe live in peace everything is fine. Anyone trying to protest to cause change and awareness there are idiots

Mhmmm.. its people who think like you, who are ruining it for everyone else. I'd rather be a hippie then a mason.. freedom over secrecy ANY day.

Its funny to me that they have to get these big guys on steriods all equipped with riot gear to handle average people and old defensless seniors
Enforcment is a god damn joke.. as much as the ones who hire these robots.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Protestors protesting a boys' club. Sounds like the sentiment all of the anti-Freemason people have. Fact is, whether they discuss policy in a board room or in front of a stone owl, they'll do what they do either way. No quarrels here with the protestors, as long as they're not directly interfering with the private affairs of a bunch of rich old men.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Your name is "We Are Lied To". Your avatar is a Masonic symbol. You pretty much go into every thread that concerns a secret society and defend the idea (of secrecy) vehemently. I really wonder about you.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

nice post

2L

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Theres nothing to wonder about.

I picked my forum nick before i became a mason. Ive been a member on ats since late 07, and was made a master mason in the begining of 09. Normally i defend freemasonry from attacks like this. Freemasonry and the Grove arent related to each other, however theres probably a small cross over.

Secrecy is misunderstood, necesary, and just. There is nothing illegal about gathering and performing ritual, so in a sense you are right. It pisses me off that people who have no idea what they are talking about think its ok to throw stones at an entire group of people based on one or two crappy names in the membership list. Thats bunk.

Label me however you want. I am comfortable with my convictions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join