It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Again our Politicians or if you will public servants attend the Bohemian Grove secret meeting of perverts. Yes we should protest this Elite meeting of our highest elected officials . We could care less about non public figures who attend . The Free Masons seem to be a cult like people any way so go ahead , but when you get elected to handle my business I don't want you to be associated with some devil worship power broker club , because you can't be serving the people .

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

A tally based on press reports nationwide puts the total at nearly $30 million:

Occupy Asheville – $170,000
Occupy Atlanta – $652,000
Occupy Austin – $800,000
Occupy Bellingham – $51,000
Occupy Boston – $1,025,000 plus $50,000 to repair park
Occupy Charlotte – $447,000
Occupy Chicago – $49,000
Occupy Cincinnati – $128,000
Occupy DC – $1,640,000
Occupy Denver – $782,689
Occupy DesMoines – $7,800
Occupy Eugene – $130,000
Occupy Fresno – $110,000
Occupy Hartford – $45,000
Occupy Irvine – $23,000
Occupy LA – $4,700,000
Occupy Lansing – $20,000
Occupy Long Beach – $40,000
Occupy Minnesota – $400,000
Occupy Nashville – $4,500
Occupy New Haven – $145,000
Occupy New Orleans – $50,000
Occupy New York – $7,000,000
Occupy Oakland – $3,000,000
Occupy OKC — $85,000
Occupy Olympia – $252,000
Occupy Palm Desert – $88,786
Occupy Philadelphia – $1,000,000
Occupy Phoenix – $204,162
Occupy Portland – $1,290,000 + $130,000 to repair damaged parks
Occupy Providence – $9,000
Occupy Raleigh – $60, 000
Occupy Richmond – $33,691
Occupy Sacramento – $300,000
Occupy San Diego – $2,400,000
Occupy San Francisco – $950,000 plus $50,000 to restore park
Occupy Santa Cruz – $40,000
Occupy St. Louis – $2,200
Occupy Seattle – $625,999
Occupy Tucson – $170,000
Total: $29,110,827

Source

Well the tax payers appreciate your disregard for our property.... To a number that by now is closer to fifty million, than thirty.

Go team.

edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Add link

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Again our Politicians or if you will public servants attend the Bohemian Grove secret meeting of perverts. Yes we should protest this Elite meeting of our highest elected officials . We could care less about non public figures who attend . The Free Masons seem to be a cult like people any way so go ahead , but when you get elected to handle my business I don't want you to be associated with some devil worship power broker club , because you can't be serving the people .

Prove it.

edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Boo

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Myendica

How does protesting BOHEMIEN GROVE help anything?
BINGO! You nailed it. 125 people in the woods protesting to a bunch of cops that have been hired to guard a gate does squat. The people inside are sitting back smiling doing their thing. Freedom to assemble is guaranteed on both sides. Protesting the grove is not getting much of a message out. IMO drop all reference to Occupy and just stand on a busy street corner, you have a better chance of being taken seriously. Don't forget Occupy Denver named a dog as their leader and they wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I will play the devils advocate here...

Has the gathering at the Grove ever affected you directly?
yes, the satanic style rituals and reaffirmations amongst the elite that attend this secretive event affects me, you and every creature on earth.

Shine the light of truth and knowledge on every dark corner of this place.

I invite the light of truth and knowledge in my endeavors and personal life.
Do you?
or are you secretive as well?

P.S. "devils advocate" quite an admission

You are just as secretive as everyone else. Is it my business what you and your wife did last night? Is it my business to ask you what religion you are or where you spend your free time?

Playing the devils advocate is easy around a bunch of self righteous occupiers... Most who have not even attended one in order to form an opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Awe... I feel sorry for the old man. :-(

It looked to me like he got pushed while the officers yelled move and began walking on HIM. It also appeared he grabbed on to the baton to keep from falling. He is old! Bless his heart. The officers could have been nicer I think. Why did the officer have to hit him in the back? What a coward.

I do think and believe in rights. Peaceful protesting is one thing. Im not naive and know if you talk to the wrong officer like the old man was doing.... Ya may get hurt. I believe the people were blocking the road too, dont know.

Either way, i agree that the grove is sick.... Bunch of sick weirdos running our country doing god knows what... But.... You cant stop them nor can they stop us from speaking our mind.

I think I need a gun. Lol
edit on 15-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Awe... I feel sorry for the old man. :-(

It looked to me like he got pushed while the officers yelled move and began walking on HIM. It also appeared he grabbed on to the baton to keep from falling. He is old! Bless his heart. The officers could have been nicer I think. Why did the officer have to hit him in the back? What a coward.

I do think and believe in rights. Peaceful protesting is one thing. Im not naive and know if you talk to the wrong officer like the old man was doing.... Ya may get hurt. I believe the people were blocking the road too, dont know.

Either way, i agree that the grove is sick.... Bunch of sick weirdos running our country doing god knows what... But.... You cant stop them nor can they stop us from speaking our mind.

I think I need a gun. Lol
edit on 15-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)
I saw the old man as being the aggressor. Would you have had the same sympathy if the one chosen to get in the cops face been a 20 year old? Was the old man the only one with a backbone enough to speak his peace or was he chosen to get in there, make a scene and get arrested so people can say, look they are being mean to old people? That cop probably had no clue what the guy was yelling at him about, he is probably wondering why he elected to sign up for the over-time duty of guarding a gate.

I adore the elderly and will defend those that need defending. That guy that got arrested doesn't get my sympathy.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Isn't it against democracy that they discuss what is related to people all around the world.

Or democracy is a joke ?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business.

edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: sp

Not true. If people do illegal stuff, even in the privacy of their own group, it is still illegal and should very much be other peoples business, like the police's business.

If what you said is correct then that makes every sicko child abuser, murderer, spouse beater, torturer 'A-OK' to carry on so long as it is in the privacy of their own or rented property. Elite Hunting Club where we go, eh?

Now, before you jump up and down on the 'they are only having an orgy get together, not killing people' trampoline, if these high end business men are conspiring to price fix (just look at the latest banking scandal for that one) or plotting to illegally take over other countries/companies for their resources or use the 'naked in the woods' experience to blackmail politicians into changing laws to allow them to profit or not be liable for damages done by their products, then this ultimately affects us all and not in a good way, in some instances being death. Conspiracy of this sort, is as far as I am aware, still illegal. And yes, they do this sort of conspiring on golf courses too, but they are not all together at one place whilst golfing so this is a unique opportunity to 'brain storm' new plans and ideas.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What the naked guys do inside the camp is up to them. (even though, personally, I have a problem with media-types and government-types meeting in this way).

In the same sense, what the protesters do is up to them...including getting arrested.

I for one am thankful for the protesters and I believe they were/are successful in that they have sparked discussion as to why these "powerful" people are all meeting up here.

As it was mentioned earlier in this thread these guys can meet secretly on Skype, conference calls, or by some other means that the public would never know about.....so why The Grove? Must be something special about this place.

I hope people never stop showing up at these gates if not for any other reason than saying "we know you're here".

And who knows, maybe one day they will reach the critical mass required to storm the gates.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Those are all assumtions. Would it make you feel safer to have a camera in every house and a chip in everyone like 1984? Or do you think its right minded to give people the benefit of the doubt until there is conclusive proof one way or the other?

Endorsing privacy is not endorsing illicit activities. Its endorsing personal responsibility. there is no substantial proof that BG is anything other than an annual party for guys with money to spend.

Everything outside of that is the realm of assumtions.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Explain to me what standing outside the Bohemian Grove accomplishes?

"Elites" are going to discuss policy via phone conference,email or physical gathering...you aren't stopping them. Nor is standing outside their meeting going to stop them either.

edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

simply protesting?
nothing

now if they'd all gathered in a circle, holding hands and started chanting
the right kind of spell....

or created a circle with well hidden Holy Hand grenades
[an orgone generator silly, not a "real" bomb [well, not on the physical plane at least]]

then we'd see by the reaction how innocent it all is
as it is we only have grainy long distance footage
courtesy of AJ
and the subsequent assurances by participants
that the sacrifice bit was only simulated using a dummy
and not an actual human sacrifice

and even if it is a just a dummy
are you ok with that?
or the jacking off inside a coffin bit?

oh and it's CREMATION, not CREATION of Care.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's because the Bohemian Grove guys are so exclusionist that these suspicions arise.

They could have made a wonderful public relations gesture by saying: "We like to get naked and party once a year, and you occupy hippies like to get naked and party. So all you occupy men can take off your clothes and come inside for a day-trip and some roundtable discussions."

I think an olive-branch and good-neighborliness like that would have taken the wind out of the critics' sails.
But no, it's fences and cops, and behavior that leaves the nagging impression that they do have something to hide.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Or it means they caught wind of an idea that there would be potential problems with protesters so they had cops there to protect their right to privacy.

Good point about hippies acting like this.... Damn near all the time. Drum circles, drugs, booze and sex? Why the hell does occupy have a problem with this?!?!?! They were giving out handies to each other in porto steamers!!!!! I will pull the link, but its really gross!

The stupidity is baffling.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I watched it three times.... And I also said more than I feel sorry for the old man. Not wanting to argue sides... Just stating my own observation and without aggression towards another opinion. I see both sides.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

They should all be arrested.

What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business.

What a stupid ass idea for an occupy protest... Idiots. I continually lose respect for the patrons of that particular group. Ive tried to find some way to attach myself to it, but ultimately its a bunch of hippies who want a free ride. They dont want to actually change a damn thing except for the ability to make an easy nickel.

Lock em up.

Flame away.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: sp

I whole heartedly agree, they should all be arrested. But then, someone will just bail them out and they'll all be back at it tomorrow. That's ok though, repeat and stir !

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here's my personal experience with the BC. I repost it every year now, when these threads happen. No one really likes my POV, cause it's not sensational or shocking. Sorry, but it's what's really out there from my experience:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I will play the devils advocate here...

Has the gathering at the Grove ever affected you directly?

Yes as a matter o fact it has... I pay upwards to 4 bucks a gallon for gas! I don't care what the other countries pay. A non taxed gallon of gas in this country is around 1.76 atm...

F the elites and their little cliques. I am currently in that struggling blue collar middle class. They are slowly destroying it. I could once afford now I can not. They did that.

The ppl that go to events such as BG and all the high jinks it has to offer are ppl that make decisions that effect my life everyday. I have no say! Collaboratives are formed and deals are made at thesse events that effect all. My interests are irrelevant even though my people make up the majority. Apologies for the rant.
edit on 15-7-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: I am mad as hell...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

And the Bohemiens are the root of that?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join