It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I can see why he was arrested but he was shoved twice and grabbed on to the baton when he was being prodded...I thin he should have let go and am not defending it but there was no need to shove the guy.

My opinion though...

I understand what you are saying MS. I truly and really do. But as a cizen of the states that old man should be smart enough to know, no matter what, you dont touch cops. I mean, that asking for it, grey hair or not.

Its an unfortunate truth but to protest one must play by the Badge's rules.

And seriously i want to ask you this. How is Occupy BG helping anything?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcard
I'm not a cop, I did not sleep at a holiday inn express last night, but I do live in California, and drive a class A vehicle through chp operated scales regularly. A trivial bit of info, but I'm 95% sure those are Sonoma County Sheriff's uniforms and not CHP's. CHP's don't wear olive pants, they wear khaki with a blue stripe down the leg.
I did a search for the patch, they are indeed Sonoma County wine country's finest, lol.

Nice catch. I thought it was Chippies but after reading that and re watching you are spot on.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with Occupy Wallstreet. Anyone can put the name Occupy in front of their protest.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Explain to me what standing outside the Bohemian Grove accomplishes?

I can FOR SURE tell you what doing nothing accomplishes.

I find it very difficult to criticize anyone for making a stand against whatever they perceive as a universal evil.

At least these folks are trying to change something.

For as long as I have been here at ATS, I have yet to log on and see a page full of posts exclaiming all the positive situations in the world.

This is a site where people discuss the things that basically annoy them.

And if that is the case, then why in the world would I criticize a group of people who are at least committed to changing something.

I personally thought that the Tea Partiers were idiots for protesting high taxes.. Mainly because the actual Boston Tea Party was a protest of low taxes.

However, I respected them for getting involved in something rather than playing keyboard commando.
edit on 14/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Lock em up.

Flame away.

Sending some mental flames your way. Aye, far be it the best way to do off with a troll: burn him to ashes, then sprinkle them off the bridge he crawled out from under.

Then make mental note not to be distracted by his trolling again.

They are exercising their constitutional rights just as those whom attend the ceremonies at Bohemian Grove are. If you don't like it, then move to some place where one can do no such thing. The people in this county and their ancestors have fought to the death for these rights.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with Occupy Wallstreet. Anyone can put the name Occupy in front of their protest.

Na, dude. I cant post the link because it will be pulled. I have an Anon e flyer for this. It was sponsored and planned on a site for Occupy.

IMO, the anonny ops, and occupy are scraping the bittom of the barrell lately. Nothing will be achieved by an op at the Grove.. I mean WTF?

Let the rich dudes have a party for a weekend. Even the elite like to blow off steam.

This is exactly the type of stupidity that inspired me to run from Occupy. Anon has some good ideas in regards to the internet. By extension, occupy is trying to promote anon on the streets and its an utter failure. How in the hell does getting arrested at BG help the 99%?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Venture Bros drop )

I am doing exactly the same by expressing my feeling about them.

BUT, IGNORE ME!!!! Because i am a troll

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I guess if the police Baton was poked into your chest you would grab it to. I have read that some pretty funky stuff goes on at the grove and since our leaders go their then it is our business . Like JFK said before they killed him ; secret oaths , secret hand shakes , and secret societies . Secret societies and public service do not mix .
It would seem that the Skull And Bones a secret society with roots in Fascism has influenced our elected officials The Bilderbergs a secret society is controlling our government and not for the good of the People . We don't want secret societies influencing our leaders .
Your Free Masons are a secret society . The Pentagram at the White House says much .

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

How am i biased and weak?

Do I really have to explain how you are biased toward protecting groups of men who meet in secret...
Er..

Excuse me...

Private.

You have an avatar of a compass and square with the masonic motto "hear, see, be silent".

And how is it weak?

I qualify weakness as any person of moral character who willingly obliges possible treasonous acts during one of the more tenuous times in the history of our country.
Good enough?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment, and I am asking an honest question here as I am a newb. I think we all know the Bilderberg group is the world's power elite, down to the country, office most hold and/or company they represent.

Can anyone tell me who these people are, I've heard of this meeting before, but haven't heard anything about attendees. For all I know it's the Girl Scout grand troop leaders plotting the end of pecan sandies.

What do the protesters know about the attendees that I don't. It seems like smaller fish since they have it after Bilderberg, and fewer people show up to protest.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
And seriously i want to ask you this. How is Occupy BG helping anything?

From your point of view..not much. In fact, I thought the entire protest was kind of a bust. The speakers were valid, in my opinion, but nothing I didn't know and nothing that the audience either didn't know or wasn't prepared to agree with. The march was comprised of people who, in my opinion, didn't know what they were protesting because they only cited the Bush/Cheney names and the gay men peeing on trees and hooking up with Satanist hookers.

So...I was not in my element. Why am I glad I went and will I go again next year? Because I know what I am researching and what I am protesting. Not profits (maybe over paid profits) necessarily but the fact that knowledge is becoming proprietary to abuse the profit system. I'm the guy doing the work on the occupybohemiangrove website, looking up the names and posting their professional affiliations. When I get done with that (in a year) I will be in a better position to start associating them with actual conspiracies (or not) and start ditching the whole satanist propaganda which the Grove is most known for.

Then it won't look like a bunch of people just peeing on trees for two weeks while having fun on vacation. It will like people who 'are in on it'...which seems the case. The CEO of a California Safety Equipment company is in the same camp of a CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) who wrote an economic integration report for Africa. The same CEO also has a government contract in Africa. Coincidence...no. Valid business...maybe. It's very circumstantial evidence, granted, but evidence none the less of business occurring at the grove...and that is likely not the most prime example...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

So, enlighten me as to how a hundred fools protesting something they ultimately no nothing about is at all constructive for society?

I will tell you what mate. Since you kind of kicked off this hoo-hah then why not explain to me exactly how these people are fools?

They are fools because protesting the BG gathering is not the same as protesting the government. The people own the government it is our duty to question them, protest them, and ultimately form the government to OUR LIKING. That has obviously been corrupted intentionally because a dumb poppulace is easier to sway.

Instead of spending the weekend trying to get yourself arrested at the Grove, why not dedicate a weekend to protesting something real.... Like the war, or like the rediculous taxes americans are going to be paying, or the right to choose your own insurance company. Hell, get old school with it and have a free speach march or something.

This is foolish to the umpteenth degree, IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The only good thing that can come from someone being arrested at BG is that it causes someone in the "99
percent" to ask, "What the hell is bohemian grove? " Then that person goes to google types in Bohemian grove, watches the Alex Jones movie about Bohemian Grove, and then that person begins to wake up and smell the coffee about the reality of the world. That is of course the arrest at BG is covered by the mainstream news, which I doubt, but it will probably make the local news outlets.

My question is, If this was an official "occupy" event why did only 125 people show up? If thousands show up at wall street, from around the world, to protest "criminal banksters" then why not the same thousands show up when the "elite 1 percent of criminal bankers", and their peers in politics, and education and other areas of society show up to worship Moloch?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Than I seriously urge you to reconsider the direction your taking, and head in one that actually matters. I mean that in the most respectful way possible, MS.

I left occupy alone, as did many people for BS just like this. There is better ammunition to bring on change than protesting rich old men. Occupy BG is a bust, bud. Absolutely.

I appreciate your passion for a cause, but this is not the one that will help.... at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Instead of spending the weekend trying to get yourself arrested at the Grove, why not dedicate a weekend to protesting something real.... Like the war,

You do know that the Manhattan Project was bourne of the Grove members? These guys start the wars...these guys are in the government and now that Corporations are people, these guys own the government.

Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Than I seriously urge you to reconsider the direction your taking, and head in one that actually matters. I mean that in the most respectful way possible, MS.

Going to a protest isn't a way of life...I'm not changing what I am doing just by attending a protest...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I left occupy alone, as did many people for BS just like this. There is better ammunition to bring on change than protesting rich old men. Occupy BG is a bust, bud. Absolutely.

If anyone is protesting anything, they are protesting rich old men.

Rich old men, and I mean RICH old men are the problem.

If Occupy BG is a bust, then sitting around playing keyboard commando criticizing other people who actively engage in changing the world must be like some super hidden upper degree of bust.
I would gather you might have some experience with this.

Look man. I have a really hard time taking any type of criticism seriously from a Freemason.

Especially when the very thing that is being protested is an organization set up in the same secret...
I mean...
private format as Freemasonry.

I don't have a problem with Freemasonry, but you have to understand that this is like listening to Dick Cheney tell us to trust George Bush.

edit on 14/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I agree, the occupy movement should occupy "the campaign tour" and every time Obama has a rally of people, who are most likely paid to cheer, they should be right near by clamoring the injustices that have occurred under the Obama Presidency. While it's noble of them to protest outside the BG, the only thing that can come out of it is increased awareness of BG. If the occupy movement is looking to change things they should use their power and influence in order to influence the political spectrum, as long as we still hold up the charade that the government is made by the people, for the people.
edit on 7/14/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcard

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment, and I am asking an honest question here as I am a newb. I think we all know the Bilderberg group is the world's power elite, down to the country, office most hold and/or company they represent.

Can anyone tell me who these people are, I've heard of this meeting before, but haven't heard anything about attendees. For all I know it's the Girl Scout grand troop leaders plotting the end of pecan sandies.

What do the protesters know about the attendees that I don't. It seems like smaller fish since they have it after Bilderberg, and fewer people show up to protest.

Sorry it took a second to get to this...

Check out the webpage set up by memoryshock.

link to webpage

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I believe that some Grove members were in on the Manhatten Project. I also believe that with or with out the Grove, the US interests at the time would have brought anout the nuclear bombs any way.

And i agree, attending a protest doesnt mean you have to change yourself, your ideals or your way of life. I was urging you to plan a protest thats more constructive than one at the grove.

Either way it was just a suggestion. You and the other 140 people have the right to do as you will. You know my opinion, so there is no need to press the issue.

While i support all americans right to free speach, i really disagree with crap like this. Hte Grove is a private group, let them have their fun.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join