It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

It occurred to me that since we are sentient that there must be in an Infinite System a Universal Reality where there is only the existence of Pure Thought. Now as far as what was generating this thought...we both conceived that perhaps in the same way that Quantum Particles could perhaps transfer between Alternate Divergent Universal States that Thought or Sentient Beings Brain Waves that were not of an Electromagnetic State might Create this Universal Reality.

Within this Alternate Universe these thoughts could become the basis for a Separate Divergent Reality of their own but do to that Universal Realities Overlap...would create a Divergent Universal Reality with aspects of both Universes. This is highly speculative and the product of our Happy State of Drinking but I think this might have some merit. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by CalebRight14

I just remembered something that I discussed with Michio Kaku. We were discussing...and this is on Topic...the concept of Overlapping Universes where Brane Theory is thrown out the Window and Two or More Universal States with different Physical Laws overlap one another.

This would be so because the Physics of these two or more Universal Realities were NOT Divergent from OUR Universal Reality thus since the Physical Laws were so different they did not effect one another. I think we had had a lot of drinks by this time and even though it is hard for me to get DRUNK...I always maintain a Sober State even if I am feeling good...our thoughts turned to focus on these concepts and how we could ever know there was an ovrlap if we could not detect it.

Then I thought of something. The concept of detection via THOUGHT. continued...Split Infinity

This is interesting to me in a way. If I understand where you are coming from, you are saying 2 overlapping universes can have such different laws of physics, that they can exists together without conflict.
I hadn't though of overlapping Universes that COULD have laws of Physics that different. My question is why does this require overlapping Universes?
If the laws are not Divergent to our known laws of physics, why can't they be as of yet unknown or non understood laws in our own Universe?

My understanding, or perhaps more correctly, my thought is, if in one Dimension, you are subject to the rules of that Dimension.
edit on 15-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It occurred to me that since we are sentient that there must be in an Infinite System a Universal Reality where there is only the existence of Pure Thought. Now as far as what was generating this thought...we both conceived that perhaps in the same way that Quantum Particles could perhaps transfer between Alternate Divergent Universal States that Thought or Sentient Beings Brain Waves that were not of an Electromagnetic State might Create this Universal Reality.

Within this Alternate Universe these thoughts could become the basis for a Separate Divergent Reality of their own but do to that Universal Realities Overlap...would create a Divergent Universal Reality with aspects of both Universes. This is highly speculative and the product of our Happy State of Drinking but I think this might have some merit. Split Infinity

If we are talking about an infinite system of Universal realities, why would any of them need to overlap? They could all very well be independent of each other.

I don't know, but it does seem a little far out there that our thoughts and brain waves could create a Universe, maybe we are more powerful than I thought.

As always Split, some very thought provoking words from you.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

In our Universal Reality...everything in it as well as Space/Time itself is subject to the effect of all and every existing Dimensional state. Thus even though Matter and Energy....lets use the Earth to represent Matter and Light from a Star...PHOTONS to represent energy.

Now MASS warps Space/Time around it and that is an expression of ONE DIMENSIONALITY. The Earth warps the Space/Time around it to an extent that our bodies have a weight as does everything else with Mass.

In the case of a Star that has collapsed and become a Black Hole...it warps Space/Time to such a great extent that even Light from say it's Binary Twin...will be captured and cannot escape this incredible expression of SINGULARITY or One Dimensionality.

Thus since both Matter and Energy are subject to One Dimensionality but are existing in a 10 PLUS Universal Reality...it shows that all Dimensional States must adhere to the effect priciples of each other Dimensional State.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

As far as Brane theory or M-Theory...it is conceptualized as multiple Membranes of Alternate Universal Realities separating themselves from each other.

Now in the concept that we were...admittedly buzzed at the time...talking about...What if there was an Alternate Universal Reality that was not Divergent from our own group...overlapping our Universal Reality? What if it had Physical Laws so different that the Human Mind could neither understand, perceive or conceive of it's nature nor detect it's existence?

Then I thought...WAIT! What if our Thought was a generating cause and effect of a Universal Reality that existed in an overlap with our Universe yet undetected by anything other than our own personal knowledge of our sentience.

After all...even though our Brain is equivalent to a Biological Computer...what exactly is THOUGHT? It is not detectable but we can detect a Brain in the process of thought by the Brains electrical impulses as it does create an EM Field...but that is just detection of the Brains ability to think and not detection of what it is thinking nor what exactly Thoughts designation is as far as being some form of emission.

Thus a possibility that there could be an overlapping or even several overlapping Alternate States of Universal Realities may exist undetected. In another form of one of these forms of Universal Realities...if there were conditions so Alien to our Universal State that they could not even be defined as Physics as we know them or even Dimensionality as we know it...it could be right here with us...undetectable.

When you start talking about stuff like this...the Cute Bubble Headed Bleach Blondes roll their eyes and say...SO....do you guy's dance? LOL! We DANCED! I will not comment about this! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

As far as Brane theory or M-Theory...it is conceptualized as multiple Membranes of Alternate Universal Realities separating themselves from each other.

Now in the concept that we were...admittedly buzzed at the time...talking about...What if there was an Alternate Universal Reality that was not Divergent from our own group...overlapping our Universal Reality? What if it had Physical Laws so different that the Human Mind could neither understand, perceive or conceive of it's nature nor detect it's existence?

Then I thought...WAIT! What if our Thought was a generating cause and effect of a Universal Reality that existed in an overlap with our Universe yet undetected by anything other than our own personal knowledge of our sentience.

After all...even though our Brain is equivalent to a Biological Computer...what exactly is THOUGHT? It is not detectable but we can detect a Brain in the process of thought by the Brains electrical impulses as it does create an EM Field...but that is just detection of the Brains ability to think and not detection of what it is thinking nor what exactly Thoughts designation is as far as being some form of emission.

Thus a possibility that there could be an overlapping or even several overlapping Alternate States of Universal Realities may exist undetected. In another form of one of these forms of Universal Realities...if there were conditions so Alien to our Universal State that they could not even be defined as Physics as we know them or even Dimensionality as we know it...it could be right here with us...undetectable.

When you start talking about stuff like this...the Cute Bubble Headed Bleach Blondes roll their eyes and say...SO....do you guy's dance? LOL! We DANCED! I will not comment about this! LOL!
Split Infinity

I hate you, now I have to read and think, maybe tomorrow?, You,re bad split,

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

HA! LOL! Welcome to MY World! If I do not post to get ideas out of my head my Mind just speeds up even more and since I am a Fully Lucid Dreamer and always know I am Dreaming...I keep a pad and pen on my night stand as I will force myself awake and getting through the Sleep Paralysis is a BITCH!

Then I will write down something my Mind has figured out and try to go back to sleep.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Whoever has switched to interdimensional is clearly trying to protect some religios beliefs, especially since the existence of such beings coming to Earth is NOT PROVEN. So speaking of something that no one knows if exists at all and then calling it 'interdimensional' without proof of that ither than dreams and hallucinations of things walking through walls

Give me a break from this nonsense

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Whoever has switched to interdimensional is clearly trying to protect some religios beliefs, especially since the existence of such beings coming to Earth is NOT PROVEN. So speaking of something that no one knows if exists at all and then calling it 'interdimensional' without proof of that ither than dreams and hallucinations of things walking through walls

Give me a break from this nonsense

Who said it was proven? The topic is, if they exist, what would their method of travel be? Clearly you have contempt for anyone with religious beliefs.

Why don't you give yourself a break, and not read/post in threads you obviously have nothing but disdain for?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

An interesting idea, but I can see no reason that this would create an overlaping universe. It may simply be that there is much within our own universe we have not discovered or understand, and maybe never will.

Perhaps thought itself does have an impact on the universe. Plenty of people swear by the Secret thesecret.tv... and say it works. the Secret is really just saying believe you will, and you will. Which is basically saying that there is actual power in thought.

Sceances would seem to be another possible example. Granted there is spoken words and usually some kind of ritual involved, but thought itself may be able to effect change in our world in a way as of yet unknown.

There are quite a few ATS members that believe that their thoughts cause effect to the world around them. Anything from singing a song in their head and invariably hearing said song on the radio shortly after, to actually being able to change a series of street lights by wishing they were green.
I'd atribute this as most likely thinking about a current hit, which is played like every hour on the radio anyway.

A few people here seem to think they've unlocked some mysterious powers of thought:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It Could be possible, but even if all this speculation is reality, it doesn't really require overlaping universes. it could just be that our universe is so complex, we have only scratched the surface.
edit on 16-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
How old is a fish in water,and how old is a fish out of water?Who says we can apply our "air"dimension time to a "water"dimensional creature??Just because we can pull it out of its own dimension doesnt meanwe can alter its age,maybe we just dont understand wow its age is created??

Is the fish the exact same age or does every trip in and out force it to cross the neutral dimensional zone nature put there and does it slowly change its relative age??To the rest of the fish it was born with?If we did the same thning with a watch would there eventually appear a time discrepency??I have been to the moon dureing an abduction as a kid so I have "felt"the time slowing or whatever it is ,I have had a trip to the moon condensed into what seemed like 15 mins of travel but was the real distance.

What is the next physical dimension above space from where we sit ??What is it because it has to be there,we dont understand that space must be tactile as must the dimension above it,they are states of matter ,so what is it??

I see earth--water--air--space--but there must be a dimension within whats below the earth,and one above space,we just dont aknowledge them because we cant acess them.

If we could travel there and observe we would learn,like the first man who hung around a body of water and began to see all the life in it,then to acually reach in to it and take that life out to eat it.So life exists in different dimensions and can be consumed by differing life forms in their native dimension.What if we could be or will one day be harvested the same way as we harvest fish??By someone reaching into our dimension and just acessing us.

If we think of ourselves as the fish we can consider the challenges we have in fighting back.Fish would need a pretty extensive array of technology to enter our dimension and fight back,we have never seen this dynamic as far as we know,but attack or introduction to interstellar lifeforms who may well live in another dimension is seemingly likely.

For all we know some of these craft could likely come from humanoids liveing in the dimensions we carelessly invade and strip of resources,or from others in space or dimension beyond that,this is the issue with the nukes,we know what a nuclear blast can do as it travells through air,and water,and earth,but we arent sure what happens in space or in dimensions above that,or for that matter below the earth.We could be causeing massive dimensional damage by our actions,nature has put natural boundries between dimensions to negate the effect of naturally occuring inter-dimensional phenomenon,like weather dynamics that can enter and effect several dimension differently at the same time ,maybe those effects also go higher and lower than we think or can quantify.

We made our first inter-dimensional trip as humans when we dove into the water,and tunneled under the earth,then travelled into space,we just havent had acess to any more knowledge,simply put,the universe doesnt end at space any more than it does at water ,earth,or air,possibly there is an interconnection with time that can create changes through the dimensions that make it possible for us to experience them within our lifetimes by actually halting our own ageing by keeping us in a neutral dimensional state where there can be no time other than the time we were at when we started the genereator powering our field.This may be how inter-dimensionall travel and time-travel are connected.Maybe we cannot acess these further dimensions without altering time as we do by entering the neutral dimensional field,maybe time itself is a dimension we need to understand or is a common thread like the neutral dimensional zone existing between different states of matter.,and if so maybe the theories and physics behind createing and maintaining a neutral dimensional field will reveal this connection to time or help us better quantify time itself.I am following gut instinct based on whay I experienced,I looked out a window into space as a submariner looks out a window into the ocean,and so did the entitys that took mme there,this all point directly to a dimensional understanding as I state it,when we are under water we can see up and into the next dimension,but we cannot quantify whats beyond it at all,we can see into the water but not into the earth beneath it,we can see out of the water and into the air but not into the space beyond that dimension,without technology that is.I know what earth feels like,and what water feels like and what air feels like,why dont we know what space feels like,we can live inside of all of these dimension pretty easily with simple technology,there is little reason we shouldnt have fleets of ships as big as submarines cruiseing all over space leading us to data on the next dimension,but instead we have been stonewalled,and I read these other interesting theories about dimensionality,but they are somewhat lacking in natural order,as above so below.

edit on 16-8-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

MUST...RESIST...TEMPTATION....TO....BE....RUDE! AWW....who am I kidding!?

4all...YOU are officially making my Hair turn GRAY! YOU ARE KILLING ME! Air Dimension? Water Dimension?
What the HELL are you talking about? Oh...and by the way...most FISH can both grow and age to an indeterminate size and age with the exception of some Anadromous species of fish such as various types of Salmon which spawn in upper streams and once hatched and become of sufficient size...travel down stream to the ocean where they live for years before returning to the same stream to spawn again. But the majority of Fish species have indeterminate growth which means they can keep on Growing as well as become very old.

But you are using Ancient Terms which are unto themselves incorrect as in Ancient Alchemy...Water, Wind, Fire and Earth were all considered ELEMENTAL FORCES of the Natural World not Dimensions.

I have been asked before why a Helium Balloon Floats and a Balloon filled with Air does Not. As well as why is it that Hot Air Balloons Float as well as why Cold Air sinks low to the ground. The answers to these questions have nothing to do with Waters Dimension or Airs Dimension...as they all have the same dimensionality as EVERYTHING ELSE on Earth and in our Universe. Helium Floats in Earths Atmosphere which is about 20% Oxygen 79% Nitrogen and about 1% various other gases. Helium is the Second Least Massive of all Elements with Hydrogen being the Least Massive. Helium has a relative atomic mass of 4 and Hydrogen has a relative atomic mass of 1 although Hydrogen tends to exist as H2 meaning two Atoms of Hydrogen with a relative Atomic Mass of a little bit more than 2.

Even though Hydrogen and Helium are the two Smallest in Relative Numerical Mass...if the temp. is dropped low enough they can become a Liquid or even a Solid...if the temp. is raised they will become a Gas and if the Temp is raised VERY HIGH along with pressure they can become a Liquid Metal. If enough pressure is brought to bear by Gravitational Singularity Creation than this will cause Hydrogen to Fuse into Helium as this is how a Star is Born.

But as far as why a Helium Balloon Floats...it is because the amount of area of Earth's Atmosphere that the Helium Balloon displaces is Lower in total mass that a Balloon of Air of this same displacement of area...in which the Air Balloon is Much Greater in Mass. Thus we have BUOYANCY. Thus a Hot Air Balloon is using a large Propane Gas Flame to heat the Air inside the Large Hot Air Balloon and since Heat at this Temp. will spread apart Air Molecules as well as Gasses of Oxygen, Nitrogen and others...as when Air is Heated it expands thus Hot air Rises and Cold Air Falls close to the Earth. The Temp. of the Air inside the giant Balloon is being regulated by the Propane Burner and this type of Balloon can be raised or lowered in altitude depending on that temp.

But in none of these examples is there a difference of the Dimensionality of any Air, Ocean, Earth or Fire just the difference between the actions and behavior of the Macro-Universe and Quantum Mechanics.
Split Infinity.....p.s....I will always save a little place in my heart or brain for a STROKE for you. LOL!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Wow, I have been following this thread and I must admit that I kind of wrote you off as one of those "out there" kind of thinkers. But this last post of yours has changed my impression of you considerably. Very good job explaining some ordinary phenomena and separating the fact from the fantasy. Thanks...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think both is possible.

But I tend to lean towards ancient aliens that have acquired greater things than we have. This doesn't preclude them from attaining travel between dimensions or universes.

One day we will know. We will actually know.

We will either find out that the rest of the universe is an illusion...

Or we will land on the many planets and moons and comets and asteroids and find out.

How far does the rabbit hole go?

We know so very little. The single life detection experiment onboard the viking lander is our only real attempt at finding life on another planet. We've barely entered space and we've much to learn.

I could talk about the numbers, but I am too tired tonight.

All I can do is shake my head and bow in humility and send respect to our ancestors. To look around me at the other life on our planet and see that we're all much the same.

I am... well, but a thought, an animal, a microscopic organism bound to earth.
edit on 16-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's hard to say. I believe that the UFO's we see are from this dimension. At times ones from other dimensions may come into to ours, but you have to ask yourself, why would they come here. An inter-dimensional being could be as simple as a human that exist on a higher plane. They may have the ability to exit their dimension and enters ours without being detected. Although, this could create a problem for us. If they could exit our dimension that would leave us vulnerable to a lot of things. I've also contemplated that there are inter-dimensional police. This is why we don't experience these threats on our level of existence.

On side note, inter-dimensional travel probably takes a lot of energy. At times a UFO may accidentally slip out of their dimension and enter ours, while in travel. This could be the reason why we have seen some odd looking UFO crafts, that do odd things.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

That analysis is so far off the beaten track it probably as yet, undiscovered. What I am ,personally about and this thread is largely about personal perspectives is, attempting to measure experiences that, until now, have defied all attempts by rational science to do exactly that, quantify and classify them. Not in some OCD "butterfly collector" manner rather, than to simply try and conceptualise what these experiences ramifications are for our understanding of the world we inhabit.

Oh, you can choose to ignore them, put every synchronicity down to "magical thinking" only, that's simply to deny a whole area of study that might actually lead to a breakthrough in a technology that might change the very face of our society. On the other hand, it might lead to nothing only, you don't explore you never find anything worthwhile.

What I suspect and pardon me if I'm stepping over a line here, that's not really my intention to, here is the following. Some of us have a hypothesis that there is a "technology" that reacts with each individual's human mind differently for different people past a certain basic "fundamental symbolic level".. That is, to some extent, experiences are governed by cultural heritage and background and how much of that experience is rooted purely in the human psyche and how much of that experience, if any, is the tech itself, interacting and playing on our cultural predisposition.

For instance, a classic UFO sighting is a coloured orb in appearance. Within that, what fascinates me is how these sightings tread a fine line between what, one might term technology and the spiritual. Whilst to our modern mind the "orbs" exhibit, classic mechanical manoeuvres and possess a definite "look" of something mechanical, they also, simultaneously have a deep seated attraction to the, what one for want of a better term, would call our "spiritual side". Strip us of our technology and one can see why they were classed as "wholly spiritual experiences" for many centuries.

As I've often said on here, study the Fatima sightings from the early 20th century and this demarcation of differing experiences is laid cold and bare for all see. Devoutly religious people saw one thing, wholly spiritual, non religious people saw something that was "hard tech". I'd love to know why and how much of that came from us and how much of those effects came from the "intelligence" behind and controlling the actual happening.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Not trying to be rude one4all... But how much weed did you smoke prior to posting that?

I honestly cannot read through that without laughing. I hope you your intent was humor, because it was definitely funny. Fish in and out of water age by traveling between water and air dimensions? ...HAHA please it hurts...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Your Welcome! Anytime. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

As above, so below.

There's a logic to your gut feeling.

I think I know what you're saying.

There's a connection between things.

I sometimes wonder what we would be like if humans lived at the bottom of the ocean. Is that possible? Would we instead look like a crab or a fish? Or maybe something else?

How long until dolphins or some other ocean life creates civilization and written language? Have they not created these things because they have no hands or because they don't need to write?

But anyway.

Things are connected. I think that's what you're saying. Science knows this already. But it can't answer a lot of questions. Many things can only be dreamed at this moment.

This is why space can be called the black sea or "an ocean of stars". Of course, space isn't literally an ocean, but in many ways it's like one. And that's what really counts.

Ironically, science has creates solar sails. Theoretically, these could reach the nearest star in 7000 years and, at best, in under 1000. Running off the kinetic energy of the solar wind.

Lately I been thinking if reality is like a rerun on tv. What if universes like this one have been recycled and repeated for eternity. What if everything that can be known is already known?

Or maybe civilizations like our own existed billions of years ago or more?

I'm not sure what I'm saying.

I'm feeling ... cosmological, right now.
edit on 16-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I honestly feel like Alice falling down the rabbit hole right now. Lets use the Masonic, as above so below, to compare the air and the ocean...

Dolphins are going to have written language and build a civilization? Humans would be crabs if we went to the bottom of the ocean, and I have to assume, traveled from the land dimension to the water dimension?

If we were crabs, we'd be crabs, we wouldn't be humans in a water dimension. I can't believe I am reading this stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's great entertainment, but what Logic exists here? Please I need to deny my ignorance.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join