It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut --- I do not agree with Dr. Persinger's views on his thoughts --- that magnetic fields cause a sense of telepathic communication with space aliens. He sounds like a quack, by trying to debunk the UFO community, with such outlandish claims; which I perceive as total falsehoods.

When I sensed a space alien presence --- when I witnessed that Foofighter, in its high power bluish-white phase, and its fiery ball reddish-orange plasma phase that night back in 1976, was not the result of some magnetic field --- but, in my opinion, was the result of direct space alien to human telepathic contact.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Which reminds me: What do think of Andrew Bassagio? Where do you place him in regards your particular brand of exopolitics?

I find Andrew most interesting and he and I have exchanged many emails. Nothing that would be revealing to or from his credibility.

I have not had the opportunity to view his latest corroborator, Bernard "Saint" Mendez" the third whistleblower to go public about 1980-83 CIA Jump Room teleportation program for Mars and "Synthetic quantum environment (SQE)" visitation.

My understanding from those who have report Bernard Mendez confirmed the participation of DARPA Project childhood participant and Washington State attorney Andrew D. Basiago, U.S. President Barack H. Obama, former U.S. chrononaut William B. Stillings, and former DARPA director Regina E. Dugan in the secret program CIA teleportation program.

"Saint" was the investigator tasked by the CIA to participate in the Mars jump room program and write a report answering fundamental questions about it, such as what terrestrial domain in time-space the jump rooms were accessing.

EDIT: "Synthetic quantum environments (SQE) is a term invented by Andrew D. Basiago to describe a fold in the time-space continuum in which the Grey extraterrestrials have established an artificial holographic planetary domain.

A Bernard Mendez vidshort.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

ET Negotiator? Wait what? Is this a job?

From all the lousy pseudo-researchers who make money on lectures, these ones take the cake

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Gut, I had a few "high security soldiers"
claim to either have guarded these jump facilities from both ends or worked combat rotations on either end. They were serious and stone faced when telling the stories of the other side of the rabbit hole.

These were fellows with no unit patches on their uniforms, only rank and had numbers on their name patches. I might have trained a few MOF

These were spilling stories similar to this Basagio... A lot of details were shared... this was well before Andrew forward btw.

FYI, all of the mercenaries and up-and-coming warfighters know to keep your distance from anything DARPA.

Re: my exopolitical views, I would be amiss to say that, gUT, I wasn't directly and indirectly influenced by the large number of adventures related to me. Some people find solace in my listening, I presume.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by FireMoon

Let's take a closer look at the question of the thread:

How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

So the poster GUT has a belief about something highly speculative and not proven to exist such as those beings, and yet he believes in what the 'not proven to even exist' are.

People can believe in whatever the hell they want, then don't ask why I call it propaganda, it is a propaganda about belief system.

And before anyone hurries to call me a believer in aliens again, no, with time I am becoming more skeptical even the alien stories are true, yet alone 'interdimensional'

And this brings me closer to objectivity, I do not deny possiblity, I deny belief in something such as interdimensioanl because face it 'if you called it 'POSSIBLE' I would't bite but since the psoter GUT say they ARE

notice: They ARE, not 'They COULD BE' I feel I should be the belief control

GUT has a belief?? How dare he and without checking in with me what to believe and more importantly, when to believe and who to believe at and on.

I think you'll find GUT has a model not a belief and was actually seeking to check the lie of the land with other's current model and I'm not talking Airfix 1/72 nd scale, then again........................... you never know. Damn I've just realised I've given it away..... the occult secret everyone wishes to know...The secret inscription that reads...Paint before assembly on the inside of the Great Pyramid.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by The GUT

Gut --- I do not agree with Dr. Persinger's views on his thoughts --- that magnetic fields cause a sense of telepathic communication with space aliens. He sounds like a quack, by trying to debunk the UFO community, with such outlandish claims; which I perceive as total falsehoods.

When I sensed a space alien presence --- when I witnessed that Foofighter, in its high power bluish-white phase, and its fiery ball reddish-orange plasma phase that night back in 1976, was not the result of some magnetic field --- but, in my opinion, was the result of direct space alien to human telepathic contact.

Persinger's not a quack, Erno, but maybe you misunderstand me.

His "interpretation:" of his evidence is most probably wrong, but his research might suggest the mechanics of how "Aliens" (IMTOR!! I said Aliens!! Quotated but at least I said it!) are reported to communicate "Telepathecially" and might even suggest something along the lines of the abilities of the "aliens" to produce "thought-forms."

Btw, can you point me back to where you describe your experience in detail. I remember the similarities of both our experiences, but I'm a little foggy and I would love to read it again.

Thanks, Friend.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This thread has certainly "evolved" from a discussion of ETH/IDH to something far different. Now we're talking Basiago? This is the guy who claims Sasquatchs exist on Mars and proves it my showing a picture NASA says is a small rock along with a bunch of blurry pictures he clains contain various varieties of humanoids, Loch Ness Monsters, and dinosaurs. He also claims to have time traveled back to Lincoln's Gettysburg address as a child and proves it by showing a picture of a kid in the foreground where you can see Lincoln in the distance.

An example of his prose:

The First Category of Animal
The first category consists of animals that resemble animals that presently live on Earth. This category includes elephants, platypuses, horses, cows, frogs, turtles, snakes, slugs, and snails. Some of these look to be living organisms, while others seem merely statues.

Source: "The Discovery of Life on Mars" by Andrew Basiago.

And now the Gut and Exopolitics dude, who started out fighting each other, have some sort of secret love fest going on which is all hush hust top secret stuff.

What's going on here?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
This thread has certainly "evolved" from a discussion of ETH/IDH to something far different. Now we're talking Basiago? This is the guy who claims [blah blah blah]

Truth is, Mr. Dog, neither you nor I know what, if any, of Mr. Basiago's accounts are credible or not. That, sir, is the difference between us, I am of open mind and you are of the classical mentality of discredit, disparage and disillusion anything which you, off the cuff, without anything more than your dislodged opinion, determines uncomfortable.

Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme

This thread has certainly "evolved" from a discussion of ETH/IDH to something far different. Now we're talking Basiago? This is the guy who claims [blah blah blah]

Truth is, Mr. Dog, neither you nor I know what, if any, of Mr. Basiago's accounts are credible or not. That, sir, is the difference between us, I am of open mind and you are of the classical mentality of discredit, disparage and disillusion anything which you, off the cuff, without anything more than your dislodged opinion, determines uncomfortable.

Shame on you.

I see you're back to you old form insulting people personally. Good for you. You're doing the same thing you accuse me of doing--being quick to judge. Please do not accuse me of not having an open mind or that I arrive at my opinions without due study. I've been working on this stuff for over forty years, a lot longer than most of the so-called self-proclaimed experts here have been alive, so that accusation is one you made up with no evidence. I also have read everything Basiago has publicly shared and seen many interviews with him. (My, he's aged recently, hasn't he?)

But if you want to sit here and seriously entertain the ideas that Basiago, as a child, along with Barack Obama, transported to a Mars full of living creatures including Sasquatchs and dinosaurs and ALSO time-traveled back, as a child, to view Lincoln give the Gettysburg address, then you have strained credibility to the breaking point.

I believe one should have an open mind, just not so open that your brain falls out.

Sad end to what was initially a good thread. See ya, Gut!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Now, the much maligned Contactees...that's another story. Debunking takes on a whole other dimension no pun intended in regards that lot. Adamski, George Hunt Williamson, Howard Menger, even the much-reviled Meir. Therein lies a buttload of the fascinating information/study of the blurring between ficti-fact...and cointel. The black adepts of unca sam had a field day there, eh?

I doubt seriously if, after time, "unca sam" as he is known had much of anything to do with the drive behind these imaginings.

It's the only subject I refuse to personally touch, GUt, if you get my drift.
I always favored living to spend it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

schuyler, I thought we had already lost you out of sheer disgust. I'm glad you're still here, man.

I brought up, Basagio, but you'll notice I haven't commented, ahem. It was basically a signal of sorts in reply to ExoSup's comments that I had gleaned his identity. Identities. Heck, it gets confusing with this guy in more ways than one.

Basagio is like bait he can't resist. He's emotionally GOTTA talk about that subject if it comes up.

I understand your "lovefest" comment, but it's more complicated than that.

ExoSup has been with us before, multiple times, probably has multiple accounts right now.

I'd rather try and tire him out by working hard on building a new identity than quash it while it's young and he just moves to the next. But one probably can't tire the ol' fella out anyway.

Plus, I hate to admit it, but I do lkind o' like to back-and-forth with him because A.) he starts it and, B. ) I can fairly easily kick his e-behind as the rascal knows he deserves.

So, schuyler, what would you do? Watch him and make sure he doesn't harass the innocent...or bust him out and lose his scent for awhile?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I believe one should have an open mind, just not so open that your brain falls out.

Sad end to what was initially a good thread. See ya, Gut!

You have shown your better edge, Dog, since GUT was the one who brought up Basiago, and it displeases you, and it is his thread, thanks for bow-wowing out
so succinctly.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

But, let's just have fun tossing and debating ideas around, eh? Unless you need me to "out you" for some personal reason,

I do so need you to do so, gUt, so if you would accommodate us...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Okay, I was busy typing and missed those last two exchanges. And enough is enough: Will the real Franklin J. Camper please sit tha' heck down. Live To Spend It? Hell, Frank, you ain't got diddly left as it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Will the real Franklin J. Camper please sit tha' heck down. Live To Spend It? Hell, Frank, you ain't got diddly left as it is.

Thanks for that, gUt.

[sigh]

On to the next baseless supposition?

What is your take on Basiago, could you include your elements of proof, GUT or let us know where your opinion starts and stops. You Dog Buddy failed to do so.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Will the real Franklin J. Camper please sit tha' heck down. Live To Spend It? Hell, Frank, you ain't got diddly left as it is.

Thanks for that, gUt.

[sigh]

What is your take on Basiago, could you include your elements of proof, GUT or let us know where your opinion starts and stops. You Dog Buddy failed to do so.

Basagio? Confused. Pitifully so. Whether by his own doings or by the mental wrecking crew I know not. Nor do I have proof other than a sharp enough mind to see through it.

Has he been "astrally" introduced to a "thought-form" situation that sometimes exhibits that anomalous blend of ficti-fact I've mentioned before? Possibly.

But, I'm much more interested in you, dude. And your 'rusted car' whereabouts these days. I'm positively certain you know to what I refer. I'ma refresh my intel, though. It's been awhile. See ya.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thanks for that, gUt.

[sigh]

Originally posted by The GUTBasagio?

I really don't care, GUTtie

Do you know how to use Google? Gut?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I know how to google, however I no longer indulge cos of my gammy leg.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

Google? Somewhat. My Uncle's a better source.

I have to step out soon, Schwarzenegger!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join