It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone been cured of or deminished signs of Cancer or Diseases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Honestly i'm just trying to get some truth out of the mix. I know that the FDA among other government organizations doesnt have our best interest in mind and it seems to me any effort to truely progress in this matter has been shot down literally and financially over the years. So if you have been cured or seen significant progress in your condition please post your testimonials here and what you did to accomplish it.

These methods have been provided by ChaoticOrder in two nice threads: 12 ways to cure cancer and 10 more ways to cure cancer

If anyone has any other ways please feel free to add them and any information or stories associated with them.

Again i would like a place for people to come and tell their stories about their progression. There has to be atleast one person right?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
greetings,
I have been using the rife tech for about 5 yrs now.
I use it to control my arthritis, ibs. copd, pneumonia, colds, flu and sinus problems, etc.
Problem is that the cheap units you see on the web have little or no effect. A good unit costs about $3600.00.
Have had no side effects and haven't seen any on the rife forum.
The powers that be would like to erase this tech from the world. It is a serious threat to the pharm cos, oil and other bias people.
For most purposes this tech is perfect for most common aliments and every home should have one. For more serious illness a doctor should supervise.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatifitdidhappen

edit on 7/14/12 by darrman because: ?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatifitdidhappen
Honestly i'm just trying to get some truth out of the mix. I know that the FDA among other government organizations doesnt have our best interest in mind and it seems to me any effort to truely progress in this matter has been shot down literally and financially over the years. So if you have been cured or seen significant progress in your condition please post your testimonials here and what you did to accomplish it.
I was cured of prostate cancer through insertion of 68 radioactive 'seeds' directly into the tumours. This process is called brachytherapy and I'm 5 years clean this year. Cost me $32 out of pocket...parking at the oncology centre. Bless our universal health care!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I had chemo, an operation and radiation and my cancer is gone. Still recieving one kind of chemo as a precautionery measure for my kind of cancer. I had an agressive form of breast cancer. I was lucky and only needed a lumpectomy. I know a lot of people frown upon traditional medicine, but many women have lived 20 years and more after treatment.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH
greetings,
I have been using the rife tech for about 5 yrs now.
I use it to control my arthritis, ibs. copd, pneumonia, colds, flu and sinus problems, etc.
Problem is that the cheap units you see on the web have little or no effect. A good unit costs about $3600.00.
Have had no side effects and haven't seen any on the rife forum.
The powers that be would like to erase this tech from the world. It is a serious threat to the pharm cos, oil and other bias people.
For most purposes this tech is perfect for most common aliments and every home should have one. For more serious illness a doctor should supervise.

Thankyou for your input
i'm glad someone made an effort to look at my thread lol

For your response: Sorry to flood you with questions but i am curious to say the least.

When you say control do you mean it alleviates for hours? days? weeks at a time?

Have any symptoms of more chronic illnesses like ibs and arthritis been wiped away or does it still linger?

Is Rife tech the only method you've used so far?

I agree with you about the threat to the general pharma community.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Whatifitdidhappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
this is the best doc ever.

www.burzynskimovie.com...

just shows how corrupt the FDA really is.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Whatifitdidhappen
I was cured of prostate cancer through insertion of 68 radioactive 'seeds' directly into the tumours. This process is called brachytherapy and I'm 5 years clean this year. Cost me $32 out of pocket...parking at the oncology centre. Bless our universal health care!

To those who dont know Brachytherapy Congratulations on your success
There doesnt seem to be any extreme side-effects with this on a temporary basis. Maybe someone else whos had it done can give more insight

Originally posted by Night Star
I had chemo, an operation and radiation and my cancer is gone. Still recieving one kind of chemo as a precautionery measure for my kind of cancer. I had an agressive form of breast cancer. I was lucky and only needed a lumpectomy. I know a lot of people frown upon traditional medicine, but many women have lived 20 years and more after treatment.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

Well i say thats great news for you and i'm glad it worked out
I'm just not of the impression that chemo and radiation are as helpful as they appear. Or at the very least as helpful as their counterparts would claim i mean both financially and physically it just seems like a huge risk in comparison to some other methods mentioned above. But again i'm glad to hear of your success

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

you'd be in debt for decades in the US to undergo such a procedure, unless you were fortunate to have some sort of premium plan. i know i am not so fortunate.

and even if you have such extensive coverage, there are strange phenomenoms such as the "Donut Hole", where coverage drops out for a period of time. i still don't understand it, but it cost my sister, who has been staving off stage 4 cancer for several years now, a great deal of $$$, and worse than that... stress.

stress, as we all know, is not conducive to healing, and yet - with all the financial red tape mumbo-jumbo, the US healthcare system is intimately woven to STRESS.

stress corrupts the process of healing, and nothing causes stress like financial issues.

i digress.

my sister shared a book with me this past week called "dying to be me". the author suffered from cancer which devastated her body. she had a NDE experience, then came back to this world, after which she had a remarkable healing that has stymied the Drs.

i suppose i am responding to this thread because i find it serendipitous that i am reading a book about 'healing cancer', even as my sister manages her illness, and then wa-la, an ATS thread on the very same topic.

anyhow... blessed be to all those who are undergoing the sacred ritual of healing. may you each find your medicine path, whatever form it may take... though meditation certainly helps,

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is serious discussion within some areas of the medical community regarding the role of the endocannabiniod system, and the role that it plays in curing cancer.

I would do some reading around this, you might be surprised!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I did a water fast for three weeks and that seemed to cure my heartburn, acid reflux and indigestion. It was getting pretty bad. I thought I had an ulcer or some type of gastro intestinal disease or maybe gall bladder problems. I was taking up to 100 tums and antacids per week. After the water fast it seemed to go completely away. I am not sure if my stomach shrunk and my stomach acid diminished and maybe that was what made it go away. I really have no idea but it has never come back again.

Keep in mind I have no insurance so I never saw a doctor for my ailments.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
its impossible to cure cancer the only cure is more cancer, anyways the cancer i would be worrying about is that pancreatic cancer u get like in dec 21 2012 i heard its like the beginning of a zombie infection

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radooma
its impossible to cure cancer the only cure is more cancer,

I donno...listen to my oncologist and my urologist, both of whom said 'You're cured!'...or you?

Sorry Sparky, you lose.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've enjoyed 14 years of remission from a stage three cancer. Treatment was four cycles of chemo and two major surgeries. One of the surgeries was exploratory, and turned out to be the only part of the experience that is nagging me today.

top topics

join