It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do western people have the right to complain about Muslim people settling in their countries?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Just because a person s born in a particular country doesn't make them that particular race. I'll say again.

If a cat is born in a stable would it be considered a horse?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by The X

Just because a person s born in a particular country doesn't make them that particular race. I'll say again.

No but they would be of the same nationality. Stabletonions hailing from the Animal's Republic of Stabletonia. They welcome cats, horses, and all other animals but they'll be pissed if you dare try to bring in a litter box.

I'm not sure I understand which side of the debate your analogy is supposed to be helping.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by The X

No but they would be of the same nationality. Stabletonions hailing from the Animal's Republic of Stabletonia. They welcome cats, horses, and all other animals but they'll be pissed if you dare try to bring in a litter box.

I'm not sure I understand which side of the debate your analogy is supposed to be helping.

There is no such thing as an animal nationality it would just be called a cat, anyone who tried to call it a horse would be considered crazy right?
So then tell me how can a white man born in China be considered a Chinamen, he might hold Chinese nationality, yes, but that does not make him a Chinamen. It makes him a white man with Chinese citizenship, my god how can people not understand that>???

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The real question that needs to be asked is "Why western countries? Why is the onus on them?" ...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
of course they have the right to voice their opinion. the majority are not angry because the immigrants are of a different culture, they are angry because some of the immigrants want to destroy the native culture. and before you get started with the history lesson, saying that's hypocritical. you should remember that your not the welshmen who were invaded and defeated, just as the english today are not the same anglo's that conquered wales

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In all non-Islamic countries there ought to be a law - All Islamic people should be deported post haste to their country of origin - or sign a legal contract that states - I will uphold the laws and religious freedoms of the country where I wish to migrate.

If these people who wish to migrate are unwilling to sign said contract - they should be legally flagged as terrorists or potential terrorists.

Islamic women have already invented variations of clothing that allow for face to be seen and little else which they have decided fits within their customs of clothing styles. At issue is the fact that Islamic men have no compunction against wearing women's clothing as a masque in order for them to move about freely without being known as a potential male terrorist. The female clothing could hide a machine gun, an explosive vest and/or a Scimitar.

As a female the woman should be aware that her insistence to hide behind a full (no exposed skin) Hijab targets her as a male in disguise!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
.New Immigration Laws: PLEASE read to the bottom or you will miss the message....

1) There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2) All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3) All government business will be conducted in our language.

4) Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5) Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6) Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers.
No welfare
No food stamps,
No health care,
Or other government assistance programmes.
Any burden will be deported.

7) Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8) If foreigners come here and buy land... Options will be restricted
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9) Foreigners may have
No protests
No demonstrations
No waving of a foreign flag
No political organizing
No bad-mouthing our politicians or their policies.
These will lead to imprisonment and deportation.

10) If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted & when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged.

ALL assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?......

The above laws are the current immigration laws of the Muslim countries !

These sound fine to me.
NOW, how can we get these laws to be the laws of our country?

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!
And, because I make
This statement
DOES NOT
Mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE,
IN MY COUNTRY!

Welcome...
To come through legally:

1. Get a sponsor!
2. Get a place to lay your head!
3. Get a job!
4. Live By OUR Rules!
5. Pay YOUR Taxes!

And

6. Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants
Have in the past!!!

AND

7. Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime
Savings of welfare benefits to you.

IF YOU DONT AGREE......

Then.......

YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AUSTRALIANS STOP giving away
THEIR RIGHTS?

We've gone so far the other way...
Bent over backwards not to offend anyone.
But it seems no one cares about the
AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
who's being offended!

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA

WAKE UP U.S.A.

WAKE UP U.K.

WAKE UP WORLD

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Official on paper only, and there is opposition to that. Spanish is and always will be the official language in PR.
Spend a few days down here and then come back and tell me what you learned.

Oh and is co-official with Spanish. English and Spanish are both official, but only one is spoken by the majority.

Vote No Nonsense Party.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Dembow because: It was them!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Imagine if i went to Afghanistan etc and decided to build churches, and me and my religious zealot buddies started marching and holding up signs saying death to Afghan troops and non believers of Christianity must be beheaded ...

I think I'd get my head cut off at best

We have rising tensions in the uk and tit for tat race wars will spill over into civil war. When has multicultalism ever worked ffs ?? yoy only have to look at what happened in bosnia to see how muslims and christians cannot exist in harmony

Enoch powell was right, the majority of these primitive islamic heathens need sending back to the dark ages where they belong, get them the **** out of our country :/

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It is not exclusively a Muslim or non-white problem. People from all nationalities and religions do the exact same thing. White Christians complain when they move to Muslim countries, Chinese Atheists complain when they move to Christian countries etc.

Everybody sees their own cultural paradigms as more developed or more 'good' than others', especially when they seem so far away from their own. They believe others should be more like them, rather than vice verse. This is ignorant, but it generally seems to be the case unfortunately. Of course there are exceptions.

Point is - it serves no constructive purpose to scapegoat one religion or race with matters like this. The only place I've ever heard these stories of mini-Sharia Law districts and bricks through non-Muslim windows is here on AboveTopSecret - it's hardly a massive trend.

reply to post by stinka

What a vile post.

yoy only have to look at what happened in bosnia to see how muslims and christians cannot exist in harmony

Wow, nice to see a scientific approach to the subject. Very insightful.

Enoch powell was right, the majority of these primitive islamic heathens need sending back to the dark ages where they belong, get them the **** out of our country :/

Along with Christian fundamentalists, warmonger politicians, Carrot Top and Zionists I presume?
edit on 16-7-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If they conform to the laws already in place from many years over? no problem...live and let live. Yet the moment they push their culture onto anyone not of their like, that in itself should be a crime. Do what you want, just don't disturb the peace, let people do what they want freely. No one should live in fear because alll of a sudden a transplant thinks its ok to transform a neighborhood that they had no right to in the first place.

And this applies to all religions...muslim especially. You can be whatever you want, but if you expect me to move because there are more of you than me....GFY. If a brick goes though my window under this premise you better mean it and be committed to your actions....because its a fight I would take right back at ya 10 fold and you wont win.

Laws should not be changed to accomodate a few when they were made for the majority. Sharia law is for the weak minded and religious crutch worthy. Its a sham on the same plane as Scientology.

If anyone Sharia like has a problem with that....again I retort GFY......and yer backward take on islam.

Yes that was an insult

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

The Koran states that if the muslims go to a foreign land, that they are to abide by the laws and customs there.
However, Muslims seem to take the parts that suit their needs, and, dismiss the rest.
I will never forget the day whilst in a homeless shelter in leicester and one of the support workers was attempting to convert me, one of the things he said was "science is wrong, and it is about to be proven that the sun goes around the earth, muslim scientists can prove it".
Absolutely what he said, i couldn't wait to get away after that, i do not see the point in engaging with someone who is so fundamental in their views, they can dismiss KNOWN factual reality in defence of their religion.
Talking with some of the people (he was a wahabbi) will not be an option, they are not interested.

Reminds me of Ibn Baz, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, that In 1993, apparently issued a fatwa, declaring;

The Earth is flat. Whoever claims it is round is an atheist deserving of punishment.

The edict reportedly caused embarrassment for many Saudis, so Ibn Baz issued a statement maintaining that the Earth was spherical but expansive enough to be flat.

And apparently, no proof exists that the Earth is indeed round and the Scientists that claims so, have missunderstood it. Also, no Doctor have ever managed to understand how the eye works, so how could anyone understand the shape of the Earth?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Along with Christian fundamentalists, warmonger politicians, Carrot Top and Zionists I presume?
reply to post by arollingstone

Wow!!!
Umm...Deny Ignorance? Sorry, maybe it should be 'Deny generalisations'
Red head pasty skin nazis, is it?!?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join