It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Snap! NRA On Board With Conspiracy Concerning Eric Holder, Obama, And The Second Amendment!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The NRA’s Shameless, Fact-Free Conspiracy Theorizing about the Obama Administration
www.tnr.com...

Yeah, yeah... I know, the article goes to try and disprove this theory, but it's interesting none the less.

Among the more curious aspects of Eric Holder’s standoff with Congress over Fast and Furious, a gun-walking operation conducted between 2009 and 2011, is the air of conspiracy theorizing that hangs about it. Especially curious is that some of the most paranoid theorizing finds its source not in far-off Internet chat rooms, but in a well-appointed office building in northern Virginia—the headquarters of the National Rifle Association, the country’s biggest firearm lobbying organization.

I think their talking about ATS lol. Hows that for paranoia!

Is this even possible? I'd say... 'ya damn right it is!'

In June, the NRA’s Executive Vice President, Wayne LaPierre, posted a letter on the organization’s website accusing Obama of crafting a “grand strategy to use Mexican drug cartel crime as an excuse to advance their gun control agenda, shut down law-abiding gun stores and rip the Second Amendment right out of our Bill of Rights.” LaPierre even implied that the death of Brian Terry, the Border Patrol agent killed along the border in Dec. 2010, was a byproduct of Obama’s hidden anti-gun agenda, telling The New York Times, “There is a belief among a lot of people—and I believe it too—…that the Justice Department facilitated a crime to further their gun control political agenda.”

Now... where could this be headed? Well, if I'm not mistaken... there needs to be two witnesses to come forward, resulting in charges of:

Can Eric Holder Be Charged With Treason?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it not possible that Eric Holder and gang could be guilty of treason?

Consider that we are in two wars... one against drugs, and one against terrorism, well that's exactly what these Cartels are all about!

Some have suggested that the 'end game' of such activities was to incite further violence by these Cartels. In hopes that they would use these assault rifles, and the news of such would be used to take shots at the 2nd Amendment! The very same Amendment that is necessary for the US citizens to protect themselves from the very same type of actions the current Administration is partaking in!

There's much more to be said about this, but I'd rather not rant on about it... if there is anybody willing to take on this topic and discuss it further I would be happy to!

You can't provide arms to the enemy, especially one that is known for corrupting governments, committing acts of terror... in aims of destroying or dissolving Amendments of the Constitution that are there to protect ourselves from a Government that is progressively becoming a safe house for a tyrant!

Is this catching on? Is there any truth to this?

Well, it appears that this line of questioning is catching on, as to the truth of the matter... the jury is still out.
edit on 14-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

edit on 14-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: include link

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So I decided to go check out the NRA website... that's where I found "Wayne's Commentary':

The Media Covers Up “Fast and Furious”
06/25/2012

Have you ever seen anything like the spin we've seen from the politicians and media figures who can't bear to see the truth come out about "Operation Fast and Furious"? I was on CNN with Soledad O'Brien last week, and instead of acknowledging that Attorney General Eric Holder has failed to comply with a congressional subpoena issued more than six months ago, she insisted the only reason I care about "Fast and Furious" is because Eric Holder and I "disagree" on gun control.

It's sickening. Respected journalists are now towing the party line rather than reporting the truth about the government program that put thousands of guns in the hands of Mexican drug cartels. And rather than seek answers from the administration, they're falling over themselves to offer up excuses.

Congress will likely vote this week to hold the attorney general in contempt of Congress for failing to comply with that subpoena. But every viewer of our elitist media should hold most of these organizations in contempt along with the attorney general. Only a few brave voices out there are providing solid reporting on this scandal, and too many journalists are engaging in a scandalous cover-up of their own when it comes to getting the truth about "Fast and Furious" in front of the American people.

Media Cover-Up
Elitists
Scandal

Oh yeah, die hard conspiracy theorist!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Have you not been paying attention to all this for the last year or so? What the nra says is exactly what they were trying to do. They even made a new batfe policy that ffls selling multiple long guns to one person had to report it to the batfe in bordering states right after this started coming out....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Have you not been paying attention to all this for the last year or so? What the nra says is exactly what they were trying to do. They even made a new batfe policy that ffls selling multiple long guns to one person had to report it to the batfe in bordering states right after this started coming out....

Would you mind providing a link or anything to said batfe policy?

Thank you in advanced...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It seems to me the simple fact of the matter is that agencies had men on the front lines down there while another agency within their own Government was undermining everything they were doing and putting them in mortal danger to boot. This issue needs to be investigated, carefully analyzed and learned from. An Agent was murdered. This isn't a policy goof. It led to first degree murder of a law enforcement officer.

Holder has grown too big for his britches and seems to forget his place in things, He's a cabinet officer, not the President and Congress sits equal to his boss. That means, they sit ABOVE HIM, not equal to. Not directly in command of, I know....but he treats them like they are peons and it's a good part of why Congress is finally after his head. There is only so much they were going to tolerate from him...and he finally went a step too far is my take.

It wasn't about Obama until Obama made it about himself. The exec priv means HE has things of a direct nature in this or the law can't apply. So...now HE got everyone's attentionf. I figured this was Holder and the others at DOJ. Hmm..

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
All I have to say is - - I was a life long Republican. My husband was a life long member of the NRA.

We both resigned (respectively) - - because both groups have lost their minds and any rationale they ever had.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah....but so has the whole bloody goverment, the idiots act like buffoons......didnt they think wed notice as they line up to collect their corporate perks?
This goverment thing is no onger about sound fiscal management and just laws for the people, its about filling your pockets as soon as elected......
There is a lamp post for every one of those kinds of politicians....i say we help them find one each.....

new topics

top topics

join