It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pre Emptive Goodbye – Thank You ATS – It’s Been Fun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

A very beautiful and poignant message, you're right I do feel (for want of a better word, as I'm not psychic) that things are going to go down, when and how, I don't know but something is in the works.

Thanks for reminding me we should not take our loved ones for granted, even if nothing happens we don't know when and where, and how, death could strike, for it doesn't care about age.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Thanks for your comments. You might be new as well but your message is strong and resonant.

I would be delighted if everything I'm feeling is false, that I'm delusional in some way and that life is just going to kick on without any type of cataclysmic event or chain of events, but ...........

* Ned

I feel just the same...

there is that "but" though isn't there. Loud and kicking. Better to be mentally/spiritually prepared though... just in case. There are all kinds of "prepping", and this is one of them. But until anything happens, life can continue fine. Plenty of good and happiness about, despite what the news would have us all believe.

Something came to me last night, and I think (as much as it is obvious) needs to be said.

Negative feelings... fear, anger, hate... they are exhausting to maintain... they suck out your energy.

Positive feelings, happiness, love, passion, they give you energy, you can never run out of energy when you're happy. It just makes you stronger.

So no one here should be afraid, worried, upset. To feel that is to be a victim to the system. Stay happy friends, the world will go our way eventually. Light can never be taken by the dark. And no, I'm not a hippy lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Very well said.

You are right of course. It is easy to be overwhelmed and intoxicated by negative or malevelont energies if you spend most of your 'mental' time consumed by these things.

I am very selective about what my mind consumes, and how I 'tune' my conscious self.
I don't have TV,
Don't listen to the radio.
Don't buy newspapers or magazines.
Stay away from negative people or social situations.
Meditate on nature on a daily basis.
I listen to music that is spiritually uplifting/expanding
Read books that help me to open up to new realities and possibilities
And most importantly, I willingly leave my Earth-Mind and connect with Higher Self on a regular basis.

Some might think I'm boring for adopting this type of lifestyle, but this is what I need to do to remain self-aware and to cultivate Love for self and others.

Namaste - Ned

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
what the hell are you talking about?

I honestly don't think the title and content could have been more clear. A pre-emptive goodbye because nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. What don't you understand? It's just like saying grace basically..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
Im very new here and would like to say chill out and live life to the full, use every minute to do good things and work hard to help others.

E

Welcome E

I agree, sometimes you just need to pop one of these

OR maybe one of these.....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for these words. It's not every day that we get them from a stranger.
Sometimes you don't even get them from friends or family.

They reminded me to stay focus to what I believe even tho I'm in the middle of re-entering the capitalist world.
I work freelance. I got tired of running and waiting after people to work and live! So I took some time off. During that time, I reconnected with myself, my beliefs and the truth. Love and compassion. Creation and discovery. Experience and existence.

It was time to go back to what I do best. But the time are hard and I find myself waiting for people again. Surrounded by egos, greed, jealousy, ... it's not always easy to keep calm and shut that reptilian brain off.
Meditation, creation, nature are great helpers. And sometimes, words like yours.

Thanks again, may we meet into the light!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
Im very new here and would like to say chill out and live life to the full, use every minute to do good things and work hard to help others.

E

Welcome E

I agree, sometimes you just need to pop one of these

OR maybe one of these.....

I have been prescribed those fukitols a few times - they're great when you're standing on the precipice of despair

FYI - that chill pill is for real, can get them from any major supermarket here in OZ

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

May as well die with a smile on your face hey JiggerJ.

That's f.in hilarious - thanks dude for the mod (or dudette - you should never assume)

Peace Out - *Ned

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join