It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pre Emptive Goodbye – Thank You ATS – It’s Been Fun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 14-7-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Whatyou talken' about hippy!?

If I lived in nimbin every tomorrow would be today and there would be no yesterdays...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Im sure well be seeing you tommorrow

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Yes, but "today is only yesterday's tomorrow"...what will you dream tonight.

stars...OP great words...there is a storm coming...only the, truly ignorant can't see it

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the healthy message, I hope things go well for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

The beauty of having all your needs met is that you can sit around and think about topics such as this.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
Im very new here and would like to say chill out and live life to the full, use every minute to do good things and work hard to help others.

E

Welcome E

I agree, sometimes you just need to pop one of these

Forget the chill pill. If we're going to hell in a handbasket, then I want to take three of these every day until the end.

Ooooooooh. Now I need a smoke.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Awe.... What a sweet message! I love it and LOVE you as well.

((((( group hug)))) lol

Your heart is in the right place, otherwise you would not have posted this thread with the utmost loving intent.

Really sweet Op! Every day should be lived as it was your last.

When I first signed on to ATS I signed every post with,

Peace and love to you and yours!!!

Xoxoxoxox

Most loved me for it while others hated. How can one person be so loving.... Just irritated some so.... I stopped.

However I think I may pick it back up and just not worry about the ones who cannot handle a warm heart.

So....

Xoxox

Jenn

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andronian
reply to post by mainidh

Yes, but "today is only yesterday's tomorrow"...what will you dream tonight.

stars...OP great words...there is a storm coming...only the, truly ignorant can't see it

I wonder how many times this has been thought in the last 100,000 years? I've been watching a lot of documentaries on the history of the world. There have been some cataclysmic events that have nearly wiped out all of life on this planet. There have been strange events, sudden events, unexplained events, all of which would have left us screaming IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

And yet, we're still here. We'll make it through 2012.
We're going to live on. We're going to survive. Today we celebrate our independence day! Oh wait, where have I heard this before?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Quote:''... Tomorrow, or next week or next month could be a totally different reality for every human being on this planet. Quite often change can be sudden and unexpected.
So, if for whatever reason, there is no ATS tomorrow, or there is no inter-web tomorrow...''
________________________________________________________________________________
Seems like you know something that we do not know? Care to share?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Awe.... What a sweet message! I love it and LOVE you as well.

((((( group hug)))) lol

Your heart is in the right place, otherwise you would not have posted this thread with the utmost loving intent.

Really sweet Op! Every day should be lived as it was your last.

When I first signed on to ATS I signed every post with,

Xoxoxoxox

Most loved me for it while others hated. How can one person be so loving.... Just irritated some so.... I stopped.

However I think I may pick it back up and just not worry about the ones who cannot handle a warm heart.

So....

Xoxox

Jenn

Thank you Jenn, my heart was glowing as I read your post. You are beautiful beyond words.

Never stop being you, no matter what crap comes flying your way. It's hard I know, but you must honour your inner self and live from your truth as much as possible every day. Don't take offence to those who try to put you down for being loving. They are simply projecting their own inner turmoil or traumas.

Imagine if Gandhi just said one day during his revolt against the British - "Screw this ! it's all too hard". Great people can stand in their truth no matter what. I post a lot of Bill Hicks quotes and videos here on ATS. He was an Emissary of Truth. I don't know of any one alive today who even comes close to displaying the sort of potency he possessed. God I miss him.

Anyway, thanks again for your LOVING words.

Namaste

* Ned

Edit - have you seen Andrew A Gonzalez work -it 's amazing. here is one of his paintings

edit on 15-7-2012 by nimbinned because: added pic

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nice to see a positive and peaceful message. It's a change from so much of the negative doom and gloom on ATS no matter how interesting or needed.

~THANK YOU~

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
what the hell are you talking about?

I think the post speaks for itself. What part don't you get? I'll explain.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteinch

Quote:''... Tomorrow, or next week or next month could be a totally different reality for every human being on this planet. Quite often change can be sudden and unexpected.
So, if for whatever reason, there is no ATS tomorrow, or there is no inter-web tomorrow...''
________________________________________________________________________________
Seems like you know something that we do not know? Care to share?

Check out this thread - it pretty much explains my thoughts around this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A similar idea and thought has gone through my head also.

I've not been posting on here for very long, but I've been listening to you all for a much longer time.

To me, there aren't conspiracies... there is just one big conspiracy from where the rest flows... it is all connected, and I don't think I'd be so misunderstood in these current times when I say that everything is coming to a head. If it isn't apparent now, then in the next few months and years it will be. I've accepted it now.

I'm pretty sure events that are heading our way will make visiting this site impossible. I hope not, but I think it is unavoidable at this point in my humble opinion. My voice is largely unknown here, and so it probably means very little... but it doesn't mean I don't care about you all.

So, yes... a fond and premature (possibly slightly too premature) farewell, love and good luck to you all. Fight on... though I'm not going anywhere just yet!

It seems very weird saying this stuff, but I knew what the OP meant as soon as I saw the title.

edit on 15-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Cus

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Thanks for your comments. You might be new as well but your message is strong and resonant.

I would be delighted if everything I'm feeling is false, that I'm delusional in some way and that life is just going to kick on without any type of cataclysmic event or chain of events, but ...........

* Ned

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
First - I think its awesome that you posted this. For the last few days I have been contemplating my own sort of similar message to post on the forums. Mine is more along the lines of..... well......

I hate holidays. I hate that everyone calls to say Merry Xmas or Happy Birthday on that ONE DAY THAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO then they go and continue to ignore you for the rest of the year. It makes me want to puke. So much so, that I stopped answering the phone altogether on holidays.

Therefore, I think everyone here should call their mom tomorrow and wish her a happy random Monday cause she's your mom and you love her, not because its mother's day. (I'm sure some of you do this often anyway, if so, then call your cousin/uncle/aunt/whoever).

Second - Nothing is coming. No more or less than what has been building since man fell out of the trees (or crawled out of the caves, or ate an apple, whichever theory you subscribe to).

People were absolutely certain we wouldn't make it to 2012. People were certain we wouldn't make it to 2002. People were certain we wouldn't live to see 2000. People were certain we wouldn't live to see 1900..... it goes on and on and on..... I'm so sure humanity will not disolve into the abyss that I've written a will (several over the years). Cause I know damn well people will exist when I'm gone who'll need it.

Life sucks. Make the most of it. And give your love to others freely so that no other person on this planet feels like I do, and HATES FREAKING HOLIDAYS.

But I love you guys
until you give me a reason not to.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have never met you but i believe your words . I must say though its not great to cover you true feelings. Your tired of the same bs all over the place and feel like "if you could go back you would have your memory wiped and remained in the matrix." Love is not all just hugs and kisses and praying and pleasure. Love is not giving up , love is standing up what is right even when you feel like nobody has your back. I have been coming here for years and things have changed When my eyes first opened it was about 2002 , i would stay here and just listen to the polite conversations people would have about certain issues thoughts or news. Its not like it used to be , things have changed right before our eyes trying to find truth about one topic, just to have another disaster or discussion arise.Im sorry for getting off topic but what im trying to say is dont give up, there are people still here that can really take the time to anaylise information in their mind with thought and also use their intution and instinct to make decisons about what is right. I wont say i "feel" like i have this whole post but I "know" your a person of wisdom and you shouldnt go out like that . LOVE is not always sweet tingly feeling we have come to crave but love is suffering with your felow humans beings . I promise you all will be well and all the unnecessary suffering we have indure will make our victory 10 time much sweeter.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Thanks for your comments. You might be new as well but your message is strong and resonant.

I would be delighted if everything I'm feeling is false, that I'm delusional in some way and that life is just going to kick on without any type of cataclysmic event or chain of events, but ...........

* Ned

Firstly I want to say that I really like the intent of your thread. Your so right, we should always appreciate what we have. A great way to do this is to reflect that it will all be gone some day, sooner or later, because even if the world doesn't get turned inside out, these bodies have an expiry date.

I used to be very concerned about the state of the world, I could see so much bad, so much was wrong, and I was convinced we were headed for inevitable catastrophe. Chemtrails, man made pandemics, catastrophic financial collapses, lying media, needless wars, systemic corruption everywhere I looked, solar flares, pole shifts, nuclear holocaust, earthquakes blah blah blah...

Yes most of it's real, or potentially real, but hell, there's only so much of it you can take. Sometimes I think it's unhealthy for us to know all this #.

Anyway, one day I had the opportunity to talk to a very intelligent American monk about all this stuff. I knew he was very smart, but I didn't realize he was incredibly intuitive. We sat under a tree one day and talked. I will never forget it, he actually could read my thoughts! I would never have believed it, but several times before I could ask my question, he gave me the answer very casually, with a twinkle in his eye. The most incredible of experiences. He was very humble and unquestionably psychic.

Before I left him he turned to me and said "your worried about the future of the world" I said "yea" then he said "I'm going to make a prediction, (I was all ears at this point) the next fifty years will be much like the last fifty. There will be ups and downs, ebb and flow, like the waves of the ocean. But in the end, good will triumph, against all the odds."

All I know is you don't meet people like that every day, I've never met anyone before or since that has openly read my mind. The experience has changed me.

Call me crazy, but my money is now on fifty years of 'ebb and flow' with nothing too earth shattering in the mean time. The world will go on, even if some of us don't.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Thanks, that's a cool story.

I met a Sadhu just walking down the street in Delhi, India who not only read my mind, but told me everything about my family and history - it totally freaked me out. He was a bad holy man though - just trying to extract money out of me by using his psychic powers.

Let's hope the monk is right, but somehow I can't see how the last 50 years will be anything like the next 50. The world is changing so fast in all facets of life. It almost seems like humanity is trying to speed up it's evolution, or speed up it's self annihilation.

Peace Out

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join