It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Web Series contains Illuminati references, warns of global pandemic and population control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I was linked to this sci-fi web series by a buddy. The show deals with a global pandemic that's wiping out humanity and the time travelers who have to stop it. I was surprised to see how blatant the references to Illuminati, Freemasonry and population control were. I don't know if it's a warning, coincidence or nothing at all. Regardless, I was really surprised to see something like this come out of a public university. Looks like they have a few more episodes coming out. It'll be interesting to see where this ends up going and what the response is. Here's my analysis: (FYI, I got kinda into this when I started finding stuff. Ended up going through it frame-by-frame on some parts)

First Episode Analysis

The opening montage has quick flashes of images. I compiled the ones that seemed most relevant.

The intro contains images of a seemingly apocalyptic world. I know the flyers are meant to show how the public might be reacting, but that's not what I found interested. Look at the symbol on the 2012 Mayan poster. That's not the Mayan calendar, so what is it?

There's also this single eye. I don't think I need to go into why this is significant.

Notice the necklace hanging from the rear-view mirror. Seems to resemble the Masonic cross and crown.

The tattoo the character inject into is a six sided figure. Possibly in reference to the star of David.

Then there's this symbol. I have no idea what it means or what it's referencing. Anyone have any ideas?

Some of you may remember the Bhopal disaster in the 80s. It was a massive chemical leak in Bhopal that killed thousands. It's regarded as one of the worst industrial disasters ever. Bhopal Disaster Wikipedia

I'm sure there's something I missed. I'll be adding an updates to this thread as I find things. I'll go through episode 2 soon and post my analysis of that as well. Here's the link to the website. epilogue series website.. Let me know if you guys find anything.
edit on 14-7-2012 by soyentist because: Fixed the title

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good first thread

I'll be watching fo updates.

It's amazing how much symbolism is being used in programs these days.
It's like they say - Hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Thanks, man. I just noticed I accidentally posted this in the Political New thread. I'm a bit new and this website isn't exactly user-friendly, but oh well

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by soyentist
reply to post by VoidHawk

Thanks, man. I just noticed I accidentally posted this in the Political New thread. I'm a bit new and this website isn't exactly user-friendly, but oh well

Dont worry, the mods'll move it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Good first thread

I'll be watching fo updates.

It's amazing how much symbolism is being used in programs these days.
It's like they say - Hidden in plain sight.

Or Eyes Wide Shut.

When the Lombard [Venetian] bankers went bankrupt because the English failed to repay the King Henry III war loans, a breakdown crisis of the European economy ensued. This led to a new collapse of European civilization, including the onset of the Black Plague, which depopulated the continent.

In the midst of the chaos, the Venetians encouraged their ally Edward III of England, to wage war against France in the conflict that became the Hundred Years War (1339-1453), which hurled France into chaos before St. Joan of Arc defeated the English. This was then followed by the Wars of the Roses in England. As a result of Venetian domination, the Fourteenth century had become a catastrophe for civilization.

Sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

Funny you mention that. I don't know if you've looked at it yet, but the characters time travel to 14th century France to search for a cure.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by soyentist

Unrelated to this thread, but in the novel Timeline, they also travel to 14th century France to save their stranded professor. It has been a while since I have read it, but there were some retty heavy Illuminati references in there as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
interesting find i will be taking a look at the series later. I believe this type of imagery is used to shake the minds of those who are already awake to the concepts.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I agree. It seems this kind of stuff is popping up more and more. I'll look through Episode 2 tomorrow or Thursday post my analysis.

top topics

join