It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Mothers Brawl at L.A. Pre-School Graduation (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Imagine my surprise... Ok, don't... I wasn't really all that surprised once I watched the video. It is pretty much what I've come to expect.

Worthless products of progressive/liberal policy!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Don't forget, white people frequently act this way too!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

And don't forget, so do hispanics, asians, indians etc... Not an indictment on color. An indictment on humanity!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The Holy Television is riddled with behavior like this. If it shoots the cast of Jersey Shore (or any other flavor of "reality" show) to fame, what kind of example does that present? Granted, people make their own decisions. However, the fact that we are inundated with this kind of crap can't be making a positive mark on society.

I find it interesting that an immediate response to this thread is one of divisiveness, spurring the exact sort of conflict and blind hatred that is displayed in the vid. The biggest problem is the fact that these kids are human beings and unwillingly and wrongly subjected to the ugliness of humanity... on a day that is supposed to celebrate them, nonetheless. Twisted.

edit on 7/16/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

Well said!

second.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Imagine my surprise... Ok, don't... I wasn't really all that surprised once I watched the video. It is pretty much what I've come to expect.

progressive/liberal policy??? that's simply a lie...i think it's a conservative/republican policy, because it shows it's "all about me, and i don't care about others"

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

progressive/liberal policy??? that's simply a lie...i think it's a conservative/republican policy, because it shows it's "all about me, and i don't care about others"

Yeah, because that video was filled with greedy CEO's fighting over profit-sharing, right!?

What you are witnessing is ENTITLEMENT!

People who bust their backs to make a living understand that nothing is owed to them!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

there are dozens of stories and videos of parents going to blows at childrens' sporting events. Just saying, all races and creeds are involved in those.

Exactly, I spent forty years raising kids and went to plenty school functions, never did I see this sort of thing.

The moral decline of our society, the rotten school system.

edit on 113131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This isn't about race, education, culture or anything, it's about ignorant people who are showing their true selves over what? A FRIKKING cap and gown. I watched about 20 seconds before shutting off, hated hearing the kids scream and cry.
Way to go moms, great example you set for your babies.
Absolutely pathetic

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Yeah, because that video was filled with greedy CEO's fighting over profit-sharing, right!?

What you are witnessing is ENTITLEMENT!

People who bust their backs to make a living understand that nothing is owed to them!

So you are saying conservatives/republicans are greedy CEO's and progressive/liberals are on welfare? Little narrow on your view of the world, eh?

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by ColoradoJens

there are dozens of stories and videos of parents going to blows at childrens' sporting events. Just saying, all races and creeds are involved in those.

Exactly, I spent forty years raising kids and went to plenty school functions, never did I see this sort of thing.

The moral decline of our society, the rotten school system.

edit on 113131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I'd say the rotten school system has most certainly contributed but it alone is not the reason for our moral decline.
40 years ago you had three channels on the boob-tube to watch. The oversaturation of tv and the push for advertising may even be more to blame.

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Now wonder the children of society are acting out
I have seen news about Parents fights breaking out at Chucky Cheeses SMH

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The problem being that these roles you want people to play are outdated and undermine the individual abilities of human beings. A man is more than a hunter, a woman is more then a mother, when you accept these simple facts, we create a society that evolves much faster. Where as you may feel that a woman's place is at home having children, i feel that i dont actually want kids and would rather be out earning a wage and quite frankly, i think im more qualified then you or anyone else when it comes to deciding what's best for myself.

Please post what roles I have specified that are outdated and undermine the individual abilities of human beings. I do not recall giving examples.... Are you being presumptuous?
I do except that both men and women are much more than that, I am not sure where you get the idea from me otherwise? I am not sure where you pull this out of my post. Well sweety, this discussion is about mothers, their role....women who do have children, my comment involves the education of that role. Is that not the discussion of this thread, how these mothers are behaving and possibly why?
Darling it's true that you should always have the right to make the decisions that you think best serve your life, I am not sure however that you would be more qualified ...but you certainly have that right.

You're giving me a biology lesson now? Okay cool, next we can talk about evolution and how it flies in the face of creationalism. Just because i can give birth doesnt mean i should have kids. I can run 5 mile without stopping but i walk everywhere. There is a modern idea and they call it choice.

Again darling, try to stay focused. I do not recall ever stating that women ought to stay home and have babies. We are not discussing evolution here either.
As you stated "choice"... and those who do choose the to have children ought to have the proper education to enrich that experience not hinder it. Maybe then we wouldn't be seeing so many selfish women in videos like we have seen here.

I never said men and women were the same, but i did say that there was more use to each gender then just biological roles. A growing problem with gender roles is the focus on the biological aspects and complete disregard of emotions. Yes, i said emotions - Both men and women have them.

The biological aspects should not be disregarded when dealing with human beings. Disregarding important factors in an equation makes for faulty results (example: watch the video again). I must say In this video it looks like there is an unhealthy, excessive degree of emotions flying around. I would argue, that adults should be capable of controlling their emotions.

Your supporting gender roles based on biological differences, disregarding any emotion felt by both sexes and insinuating over all "A man hunts, a woman has babies" - That entire statement presents the idea that out of the earth's total population of almost 7 billion people, no one is an individual. No woman can be a pioneer in engineering, no man can be vulnerable or incredibly maternal, all because of their genitalia. This kind of thinking undermines the abilities of the human species. As ive said, physically speaking, men and women are not the same. But you dont take into account any of the emotions experienced by individuals. Not all men want to be a hunter, not all women want to kick out kids and be a home maker. Its all rather obvious but im not surprised im explaining this on ATS. Many people come to this board not to open their minds but to brainwash others into their way of thinking.

Again, much of what you wrote in this paragraph too seems to be more of an "emotional" argument rather than a rational one. Sorry hunny, if you can set your emotions aside and stay to the topic subject, it would help us have a productive discussion. And, I do care *hands you a hanky.
edit on 17-7-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

This isn't about race, education, culture or anything, it's about ignorant people who are showing their true selves over what? A FRIKKING cap and gown. I watched about 20 seconds before shutting off, hated hearing the kids scream and cry. Way to go moms, great example you set for your babies. Absolutely pathetic

It was hard to watch here too. But, I must disagree with you because I do believe it has everything to do with the education they received. We have almost 3 generations of "Outcomes Based Education". We claimed it was to better educate our youth, and now we see those youths as adults acting unruly, selfish like spoiled children. We gave them 12 years of "values" education rather than the basic tools needed to be independent individuals. You are seeing the effects of these values.
These values were more important than educating the value of the family in society and the duties of parenting. Regardless if someone wants to have a family or not, we all know many "just happen" and you would think we would have educated them for the possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join