It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Mothers Brawl at L.A. Pre-School Graduation (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I didn't know whether to post this here or in the Rant section because...ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME???

At a pre-school graduation? Some parents just can't seem to leave the trash at home so they take it to a very proud day for the kidlets. What the hell is happening to our society that this stuff happens? I'm about ready to give up on everything when I see this crap.

Not much else to say but...Pathetic.

Gee..Thanks Mom!

eagnews.org...

“This all started because my son’s teacher was so unorganized. Basically because of budget issues all the kids had to share a cap and gown for pictures. One of the moms in the video was basically taking over and the other one didn’t like it and told her something about it.

The sad part was that there was an older lady that got pushed and she actually hit her head on a bookshelf and I rushed to help her but when this other mom rushed in to help us the angry women actually attacked the other mom.”

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Preschool graduation.........

Sorry, hit send prematurely lol....
Acting like a bunch of animals over something so stupid. That is exactly what I strive not to be. Hope they were proud of the show they put on in front of all their kids.....

edit on Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:35:17 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Those poor kids. Listen to them screaming in the background.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Preschool graduation.........

I know. I've always laughed at that myself but it is what it is and you can bet that the kids are proud of themselves for passing finger painting 101...and then their mom gets into a smack down.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow there are some serious heavyweights in the room! Which one holds the sumo title? It was hard to see if they were fighting or just trying to eat the skinnyish one!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Those poor kids. Listen to them screaming in the background.

Yup, scared and crying.

And the moms are only interested in getting their way.

Again..Pathetic.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

CALL AN AMBERLANCE!!!!

When keeping it real goes wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nothing but a bunch of hoodrat moms passing the trait down to their kids.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I couldn't understand a word they were saying. I'd bet they were arguing over who's kid is more special and that there's is the bestest best kid of all.

Shameful.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Great way to set an example.. if they behave this way in public, imagine how they do at home

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thats what a government education has done to those parents.

I feel sorry for the children.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Premature sendelation... Don't worry, it happens to us all...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Based on the title with the word "mothers" "brawl" and "school", it is sad that I accurately guessed what the participants were gonna look like. Currently (and sadly) I am at a 100% accuracy rate for guessing the appearance of the participants before viewing a lovely video of DEGENERATES in society.

And some types of folks WONDER why they are viewed in a negative light by the mass majority of folks on the planet...

edit on 14-7-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

edit on 7/15/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
looks like the moms needed a time out and a nap wow at a preschool graduation they decided to fight wow.....poor kids this video should be embarassing when they grow up

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Based on the title with the word "mothers" "brawl" and "school", it is sad that I accurately guessed what the participants were gonna look like. Currently (and sadly) I am at a 100% accuracy rate for guessing the appearance of the participants before viewing a lovely video of DEGENERATES in society.

And some types of folks WONDER why they are viewed in a negative light by the mass majority of folks on the planet...

edit on 14-7-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Bordering on racist...not appreciated around here.

Besides, I've seen a lot of white trash get into it on Springer over something as small as a ham sandwich so...

Trash comes in all forms. That's why we have different colored bins.

Nope, nothing here but ignorant moms.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

You mean religious influence on goverment provided education.

Who needs morals and good behavior when you just need to pray for jesus to forgive you. Just more christians being christ like.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Is that Black culture?

What's wrong with people, brawling at a school like kids.

Jaysus, Lunatics running the asylum much?

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

edit on 7/15/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Is pedophilia part of white culture?
Is being a sociopathic CEO, cop, elite, or politician part of white culture?

So much racial stupidity on ATS

edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with economic status and living in a city. Go to the ghetto, the white and latino people that live there act just like this.

edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
When I read the title to this thread, before actually opening it, I thought to myself exactly what I would be seeing. Then I thought, 'no reason to jump to sterotypical conclusions here, just open the thread and watch the video'. Why oh why did I have to be right.....? Beyond that, what the hell is wrong with people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join