It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Medical Heretic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is definitely a MUST READ for anyone who wants to understand the medical industry from an insider.

This is a link to one copy on amazon. But you might be able to find it on a torrent site, ebay, or somewhere else. Honestly before you ever go see a Dr again read this book first.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Since we can't read the book right away perhaps you
could tell us about some of the things that stood out
in the book for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

He says "Doctors are not trained to attack the core of any problem, merely to suppress symptoms."

Thats the fault of big pharma's influence. The "good" doctors that actualy wanted to cure people are being wiped out because a cure generates little profit.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
phenomenal book. Dr. Mendehlson is no quack either. The other must read is "Sugar Blues". Absolute must reads for discerning minds. If you want insights into modern medicine and what has happened these are MUST READS!
Add to that books by John Gatto like "Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling" and you are more knowledgable and discerning than 98% of the general population in modern medicine and education and why they fail us.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

I love your avatar, I've often found myself being hypnotized by it's brilliance! lol

On topic: I'll have to check out those books now thanks for the heads up. (btw I already home educate and have a distrust for the medical industry, hell even my latest edition/son was born at home unassisted)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I honestly think that most cures can be discovered by changing:

Circumstances
diet/nutrition
climate / location
accupuncture
other wholelistic approaches
bcbud

Like the idea of cutting into a person for a surgical proceedure, doesn't that just seem to come straight out of a horror movie? Like blood all over pain, submissive patient, person dies on operating table, shock treatment. Like I'm not saying all but it seems like some of it is straight out of a horror movie. Like my friends kid get paralysed from the neck down getting an unnecessary surgury. And other horror stories you hear so they can both charge for the operation. Not be held liable for the death, then harvest the organs to sell on other surguries. Like I'm not saying that's how it is, but one never knows. It doesn't seem like a normal way to heal someone. But what do I know. I think that just healthy living means healthy life. But you just got to read the book. It makes perfect sense.

Also as for the other question about what the book is about, just google that okay.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Scribd link: Confessions of a Medical Heretic

Dr. Mendelsohn was a genius and one of the greatest Doctors to ever live...

The most important thing to consider: NEVER trust a Doctor, NEVER EVER (unless he has awakened to the lies of the medical inquisition).

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

"In the Church of Modern Medicine, no one is excluded from the sacrifice. There's plenty to be afraid of. The God that resides in the Temple of Modern Medicine is Death. The doctors are priests, the birth certificate is the baptismal certificate, toxic silver nitrate applied to the eyes at birth is baptism, the nurses are inquisitors, etc. Research is the prayer of the religion of Modern Medicine."

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Source
Medicine has become a religion (WATCH this video!)

Modern Medicine is a religion

"Modern Medicine can't survive without our faith, because Modern Medicine is neither an art nor a science. It's a religion.

Your doctor will retreat into the fact that you have no way of knowing or understanding all the [18] wonders he has at his command. Just trust me. You've just had your first lesson in medical heresy. Lesson Number Two is that if a doctor ever wants to do something to you that you're afraid of and you ask why enough times until he says Just Trust Me, what you're to do is turn around and put as much distance between you and him as you can, as fast as your condition will allow. Unfortunately, very few people do that. They submit. They allow their fear of the witch doctor's mask, the unknown spirit behind it, and the mystery of what is happening and of what will happen to change into respectful awe of the whole show.

But you don't have to let the witch doctor have his way. You can liberate yourself from Modern Medicine -- and it doesn't mean you'll have to take chances with your health. In fact, you'll be taking less of a chance with your health, because there's no more dangerous activity than walking into a doctor's office, clinic or hospital unprepared.

Once you understand Modern Medicine as a religion, you can fight it and defend yourself much more effectively than when you think you're fighting an art or a science. Of course, the Church of Modern Medicine never calls itself a church. You'll never see a medical building dedicated to the religion of medicine, always the medical arts, or medical science.Modern Medicine relies on faith to survive. All religions do. If Modern Medicine had to validate its procedures objectively, this book wouldn't be necessary. That's why I'm going to demonstrate how Modern Medicine is not a church you want to have faith in."

Confessions of a Medical Heretic

The REAL "Quacks" are the MD's (medicine Doctors):

"The chief cause of so-called quackery outside the medical profession is the real quackery in the profession."
James A. Smith, M.D.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

top topics

join