Bleeding Virgin Mary. Just STOP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And the evil, snickering god said, "Let's really screw up the humans. Instead of making statues of Jesus bleed from the head, let's have a statue of MARY bleed from the head! HAHAHAHA!"

Give me a break!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Rainbow coloured sun shade over the virgin mary ftw!

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why in the world is a news outlet reporting on this? This literally has no informational value. It kind of makes me sad to see all these people sitting around waiting for an inanimate object to bleed. And they call UFO believers crazy.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Devout people of any faith or religion scare the hell out me.

Far more scarier than some cheesy parlor trick of a bleeding statue.

Religious fanatics are bad news in my book.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Poor Mary..if I was raped I'd cry blood too. We should all feel sorry for the poor woman... not remind her of that horrible night each chance we get. What type of sentient being feels like they have free reign over another sentient beings placenta? An evil one if anything.

Ask before you enter.

edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

Sometimes when my mood is right (or wrong) I wish I could go to one of these things and kick over the statue and scream to these supposed adults: GET REAL!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Those people praying and singing are more astonishing than the bleedin statue!

It looks like some kids spat a half chewed blackberry at it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Actually, you can't enter a placenta. You may be thinking uterus or vagina? But definitely not placenta.
But on topic, I really feel sorry for these people. So desperate are they to find something that proves the fairy-tale they've been brainwashed to believe has some shred of truth. Just the other day I saw two videos of trees with damaged bark resembling (( very far strech) this mythical virgin mary, and people flocked to them for pictures and prayers. What a bunch of idiots.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

lol yeah I meant vagina
edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: I

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Funny, I'd insist on a DNA test of the blood right off the bat and throw the book at the fraudster preying on the gullible. No doubt someone is making money off this. They should be shut down unless proven to be unexplained.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Poor Mary..if I was raped I'd cry blood too. We should all feel sorry for the poor woman... not remind her of that horrible night each chance we get. What type of sentient being feels like they have free reign over another sentient beings placenta? An evil one if anything.

Ask before you enter.

edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

RLMFAO!!!

now that was a post worthy of a flag
alas, i can only give you a star

reply to post by jiggerj

the RCC is very strict and diligent in investigating these cases
as many times there is a natural explanation
or outright fraud
edit on 14-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment and repy to OP
edit on 14-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by azbowhunter

Sometimes when my mood is right (or wrong) I wish I could go to one of these things and kick over the statue and scream to these supposed adults: GET REAL!!!!

better restrain yourself you'd be lynched
or auto-da-fe'd

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by jiggerj

Funny, I'd insist on a DNA test of the blood right off the bat and throw the book at the fraudster preying on the gullible. No doubt someone is making money off this. They should be shut down unless proven to be unexplained.

Yup, that was kinda what I thought. Take a swab and see if it is human blood and if it is who it belongs to. Can't believe people don't at least question this and do some proofing first.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I love how it looks like poor Mary was the victim of a drive by... BOOM HEADSHOT!!

Religious people make me laugh.. a bird craps on a statue and they claim it's bleeding

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

the RCC is very strict and diligent in investigating these cases
as many times there is a natural explanation
or outright fraud

Ya think?? LOLOLOL

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

I was thinking the same thing about a DNA test. Remember God is down with us skeptics:

"But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” from John 20:25-26

and

"Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good, reject every kind of evil." 1 Thessalonians 5:20-22

If it weren't for my skepticism, I would not be Christian. Some of us are just like that. Do we have less faith? Yes, but we also have less doubt.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That's true, that's why there are thousands of supposed miracles but only a small percentage is recognised by the Church as real.

All cases must be investigated by the Vatican's scientists (that's one of the reasons they have them) and only when they cannot find an explanation is the case considered a miracle.

Most of what we see in the media is never reported, probably to avoid being investigated.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Idolatry

These visions of Mary, weird statue happenings,etc. are not holy, they are demonic.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Idolatry

These visions of Mary, weird statue happenings,etc. are not holy, they are demonic.

This is basically what I came to say. I just thinking about this last night. If there is a god or a devil, it sounds to me more like a fake miracle the Devil would do to get people to commit idolatry. People travel from miles around to worship these things. But if God is real, then he's everywhere? You can worship him anywhere? So what's the deal with the statues?

If it is from God then it's probably a bad omen at least. Not something to celebrate.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
And the evil, snickering god said, "Let's really screw up the humans. Instead of making statues of Jesus bleed from the head, let's have a statue of MARY bleed from the head! HAHAHAHA!"

Give me a break!!!

Do not worship false idols - does anyone remember that commandment?
A bit of blood testing would solve this thng - simple really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join