It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if a final war between Europe and the Islamic middle east is being created by the CIA or somone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What if the CIA involvement in the middle east was merely to set up an eventual united Islamic middle east to commence a final holy war against Europe?

Since the primary faith of the middle east is Islam, it's natural that people in the middle east will want to have Islamic rule. The CIA (or possibly other powers like MI-6, freemasons, etc.) knows this (and anyone with a brain) so they helped overthrow dictatorships preventing that. Now that Islamic rule is starting to be democratically elected in the middle east, it sets up the perfect scenario for a holy war , sort of a continuation of the Knights Templar vs. The Muslim world .

I don't believe that good hearted muslims believe in sex slavery, blowing up the pyramids, or any other acts of extremism. I believe that the Muslim brotherhood and other Islamic influences have been either infiltrated or influenced by CIA operatives (or possibly the freemasons, MI-6 Etc.) to create extremism (blowing up the pyramids, sex slavery) in the Islamic world so that Europe (and possibly other western powers) has a "reason" to commence war against the Islamic middle east, sometime in the future.

It's already been confirmed that the CIA had a hand in overthrowing various regimes in the middle east. The CIA's infiltration of the Muslim brotherhood and Egyptian authority would be nothing new. In fact, it makes more sense that the CIA promoted sex slavery and destruction of the pyramids in the muslim brotherhood to make the newly elected leadership look bad and to set up as a future enemy of the west.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

War makes too many people too much money for there to ever be a "final" war. There is a chance that the middle east is being set up for a future conflict, but only because the government/military/industry stand to make a quick profit.

Final war means the final war for profit, and that will never happen.

With Halliburton getting a $7 billion contract for services in iraq, and over 4000 US troops dead in that theatre, that's more than $1.5 million dollars profit for each dead soldiers life, not bad business.
edit on 14-7-2012 by bias12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
you raise a good point. Ok, a better term would be "endless war" in the middle east. Then again in a way - that could be perceived as a "final war" - a war that never ends is technically a final war. Regardless it also reminds me how the global economy is in recession and that wars always get the economy out of recession.

Uhg, why does our economy continually rely on death and destruction.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think we're already in that endless war and it's coming from all avenues. Chemical, psychological, physical, economical, nutritional, etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It is possible, especially because the muslims are pretty much dumb...I mean, the christian crusades were like 500 years ago, and we (I am a christian-orthodox from Romania) have all those "holy wars" against the muslims because, well, we were also dumb.

HOWEVER, the muslims are as dumb now as they were on Salaadin times, and all your here from them is : JIHAD !!!
HOLY WAR !!!
Death to the Infildes!!!

So, yes, it is very easy to make dumb people (insert muslim people) to wage "holy wars".500 years ago were the christians, now are the muslims.

Only the fact that the Muslims are STILL living and driven by 14th century laws make them idiots and a danger to the rest of the people on this planet.

Btw, NOT all muslims (my aunt, who passed away 19 tears ago, was a muslim woman), but still the vast majority...so many believe in this Sharia law and Jihad crap, that it is perfectly mormal to say "muslims" and not "some muslims" or "the majority of muslims".

They need to chill the f.out or they will find out how the next holy war will end.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well, at the moment, Islam is winning the war in Europe, they're currently breeding us out at quite a fast rate.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

why does our economy continually rely on death and destruction.

Control and resources. Rebuilding cities is also a good source of jobs.

reply to post by Recollector

They need to chill the f.out or they will find out how the next holy war will end.

It is not hard to imagine the response from the US if some Middle East city blew up a few of its buildings, blamed America and went to war. As for how it all ends, no one gets out alive.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
Well, at the moment, Islam is winning the war in Europe, they're currently breeding us out at quite a fast rate.

Shag more

Problem solved .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Yea i know, rhetorical question.

In any event, the CIA and other unwanted influences need to # off and stop interfering in the business of others, especially when the CIA commits crimes.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nearly every fanatical Muslim group has been shown to be a construct of the CIA. Many times it has been blatantly obvious that the US is fighting the US. One would think with Intelligence being the in the name that they would do things a little more covertly.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

try reading the Koran, in it, it states that all non Islam people are to be killed or enslaved, ALL woman are there for the pleasure of the man.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The CIA is behind it all, huh?

I think the Europe is quite able to get themselves in any war they want to without the help of the CIA.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
@ What if a final war between Europe and the Islamic middle east is being created by the CIA or somone

There ARE artificial LIGHTS who are about STS or service to self and there ARE NATURAL LIGHTS* who are about STO or service to others - these mentioned within the thread OP CAN be real, but I think some are on the LIGHT* side and there are others on the DARK/artificial side. Their POWER has always seemed beyond this worlds understanding.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

try reading the Koran, in it, it states that all non Islam people are to be killed or enslaved, ALL woman are there for the pleasure of the man.

I like old books too, they say some crazy stuff. Take the bible for instance. I think it is great that most people don't follow these old books advice word for world. Try finding the good stuff in them, they are loaded with feel good words. Don't worry about the outdated ideas, use the ones that we all agree on.

new topics

top topics

join