I'm new here [acelaces]

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey I'm acelaces and I'm a Trinidadian woman of inquisitive nature who is mostly passionate about agripolitics and biotechnology. My interest in alternative media peaked when I took a closer look at the companies that are running things right now, at the abominable things they are doing, and the way that is being cleared for them by government-run entities with huge conflicts of interest ( I'm mainly referring to the FDA and AMA but really so many things fit here). I guess you could say I've been a conspiracy theorist for a while now.
Some facts about me:
I wasn't raised in religion but I do have a strong moral code and seek to inform myself about various religions.
I had a bad experience with an ocean snake!
I sleep with a red light on and dream vividly. All of my dreams are nightmares... some of them take place over a long period (in the dream) then I wake up and am not sure if I'm awake.
I get along with people in my class but prefer to be alone, this is sort of a secret because I feel guilty about watching and judging instead of relating.
I like to ride my bike and also I draw, usually surrealism- might put some up here.
I've had a crippling fear of alien abduction since I was 10 and so have decided not to believe they exist. Yeah I know that's pretty lame.
I basically never assume I know everything about anything, the world is just full of so many truths and people who want them covered up, covered up with lies! People who want control and use fear as a weapon (food is also a great one). If the mind wasn't important why would they want to control it so? Perchance it is because there are so many people at the bottom and so few at the top, they knew they'd be in danger if we turned to face them instead of at the distractions they point towards. I don't want to be a pessimist but I can't shake the feeling TPTB will have their way, and maybe that is what they want (the giving up). But at least even if you can't DO you can KNOW.
That's it, not very good at intros but here's hoping I can add to any discussion that interests me.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Welcome acelaces

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

will do! Thank you for the welcome Johnny Anonymous, I will check out those threads tout de suite.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome to the Family that is ATS. If you are interested in a customer Avatar Stop by and check out this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... There are a lot of examples posted throughout if you are not sure what you want or just give a description in a post and we can get you set up with your very own. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by acelaces

Welcome to the ATS community! I think you express yourself very well...and from what I have read your input and knowledge will be an added asset to ATS.

See you around the forums!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

then I wake up and am not sure if I'm awake.
reply to post by acelaces

I feel like that most day's, must be all them chemicals they are spraying.. Nice intro post, I have'nt made one yet, I missed it following threads and forgot all about it, I would look silly making one now though.

Anyway, I think you will fit right in.. Welcome

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

cool beans! I will definitely check that out, but first I'll try to get around the boards some more- try to see before I get seen, inno?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hey thanks! I'm studying Caribbean literature and even though I'm more comfortable with Creole I try to be coherent on this English-speaking board.
It's nice to get some nice greets and not get bogged down by reeky point-posters and rude people

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Mmm...chemicals, perfect for washing down bull#

it's never too late to intro! I've been lurking on this forum for a while now!
"Anyway, I think you will fit right in.. Welcome " don't ellipses make everything creepier

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

no,you're welcome!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Must post new topic!

new topics
top topics

join