It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Western Think Tank Guardian Journalists Crying Wolf Over The article on The Guardian on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Damage Control?
Brian Whitaker a Journalist at the Guardian is now apparently crying wolf over the article.
Crying Wolf Brain Whitaer

Another crying Wolf as reported in my Earlier thread.
Thread

This is rich is the Guardian in a damage control? at least it looks like it. Hench that tweet post.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Trying to decipher your post.

Apparently Brian Whitaker, a Syrian-Canadian writer at the Guardian posted a tweet with a pic of the official Syrian government 'news' website twisting the guardians article here into pro-regime propaganda.

Here's the tweet Agent is referring to:

twitpic.com...

I'm not quite sure what the OP means by 'damage control'. Perhaps he can clarify.

How is this 'damage control'

PS_to pre-empt your usual retort, NO I am not saying anything at all that implies support for the 'rebels'

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by stanguilles7

With that last mistake you he did there in the post shows that you are a troll, and with the ever changing profile avatars.

I wish your replies were coherent enough to engender a reasonable conversation, because I REALLY would like to know how you think this means they are 'crying wolf'.

What you have linked to is a tweet a Guardian writer posted showing a pic from official Syrian Government 'news' which was spinning a Guardian article. I'm truly and honestly curious how you interpret the writer noting the propaganda of the Syrian Government (assad's own network) means the Guradian are 'crying wolf', but it doesnt appear you have the ability to explain yourself beyond some barely decipherable insults.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What? I am sorry butt none of what you just said made any sense in a rational way for example.

. I'm truly and honestly curious how you interpret the writer noting the propaganda of the Syrian Government (assad's own network) means the Guradian are 'crying wolf', but it doesnt appear you have the ability to explain yourself beyond some barely decipherable insults.

Did you even read what i just in the above post?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yellow journalism is alive and strong.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

What? I am sorry butt none of what you just said made any sense in a rational way for example.

. I'm truly and honestly curious how you interpret the writer noting the propaganda of the Syrian Government (assad's own network) means the Guradian are 'crying wolf', but it doesnt appear you have the ability to explain yourself beyond some barely decipherable insults.

Did you even read what i just in the above post?

I'll ask again, since you are avoiding the question:

What you have linked to is a tweet a Guardian writer posted showing a pic from official Syrian Government 'news' which was spinning a Guardian article. I'm truly and honestly curious how you interpret the writer noting the propaganda of the Syrian Government (assad's own network) means the Guradian are 'crying wolf'.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'll ask again, since you are avoiding the question: What you have linked to is a tweet a Guardian writer posted showing a pic from official Syrian

I am not avoiding at all, in fact i already answered it i noticed that you basically completely ignored the thread that i had posted at my first post above in this thread, you straight went to on with the tweet pic rather then focusing on the thread that i concluded here.

What you have linked to is a tweet a Guardian writer posted showing a pic from official Syrian Government 'news' which was spinning a Guardian article. I'm truly and honestly curious how you interpret the writer noting the propaganda of the Syrian Government (assad's own network) means the Guradian are 'crying wolf'.

I'm truly and honestly curious how you interpret the writer noting the propaganda of the Syrian Government
Did you even bother on reading my earlier thread that i had linked in here or not?

Thread

The next time before you reply to me why don't you look it up a bit further on here?
its pretty clear what you were trying to do.

new topics

top topics

join