It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if channelers / Ashtar commad / galactic federation is a CIA psyop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What do you think the possibility that some channelers , or Ashtar command / galactic federation / lightworkers etc. is just a CIA psy-op to gauge peoples reaction to a "new age (anti)-Christ" and a "new age religion" under their definition.

The CIA has been a tool of the 1% for a long time now , many are aware of their involvement in reverse engineering UFO technology. Technically, they could create a false flag UFO invasion that is "Ashtar command" or "the Galactic federation" , or even worse they could have real extraterrestrial / extradimensional entities pose as "friends of humanity" .

I mention the 1% because besides the fact that the CIA and other government institutions are their tools, they could easily use these ET/ED false flag operations to cement their status as the 1% elites over the rest of humanity because they will come up with some ridiculous ideology (just think of hidden hand, the sixth dimensional "luciferians" who are more "highly evolved" then the rest of humanity)

In any event, do not trust the channelers, it's not like you can confirm who your talking to is really that person.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons." 1 Timothy 4:1

"When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?" (NIV) Isaiah 8:19

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved." (NIV)"2 Thessalonians 2:9-10

People over centuries have been talking to these things, so no, we can safely discount the CIA as the source.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's hard to say that when the bible talks about medium-ship it applies to this era - people have attempted to commune with spirits all throughout the developed history of humanity.

However I want to point something out about this quote

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved." (NIV)"2 Thessalonians 2:9-10

What if parts of the bible like this one were planted to later serve the agenda of the 1%. The 1% have the resources to "make miracles, signs, and wonders" (could be interpreted as seemingly "magical" technology and human ability). They could create an event which would match this "prediction" , and the religious world would believe it, deceiving the masses into their "script" that they originally made in the bible.

Even worst, perhaps the real Jesus Christ would return and we would identify him as "the works of Satan" , and we would reject him - something the 1% would want.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What if we start a bunch of threads with no other basis than "what if"? Seriously, not to be a jerk, but we can "what if" anything. Without any evidence, its nothing but story telling.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"Dear ones....

Hang in there, we are still changing that flat tire out beyond Neptune but we should be arriving shortly to help aid in your ascension. Take this time to reflect on all the time you wasted reading our channeled posts for your entertainment."

~Ashtar Command

Don't insult the CIA by associating them with Ashtar. They are far more clever.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's mote likely that it was invented on the internet by frauds who make money off the gullible.

But that's just me..Remember Blossom Goodchild...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

All conspiracies are "what if" scenarios. Next time i'll change the trivial wording of the thread

Also, who is anyone to defend the CIA on this website. They are indeed pretty stupid to covertly manipulate world events to serve the 1%. A large majority of people who work for the CIA while they feel they have good intentions and might be good hearted, they are ultimately serving the 1% and the evils in the world committed by the CIA such as 9/11 , the mumbai bombings and God knows what other death and destruction has been committed by those in the CIA who are against humanity .

If the CIA was so clever, they wouldn't have a majority of their crimes being exposed on the internet. If they were so clever, people wouldn't be aware of their crimes, manipulation and corruption. But people are aware of their crimes, manipulation and corruption so I guess they aren't that clever after all.

and the monetization of the new age movement is simply the natural outcome of it existing in a capitalist society.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

edit on 14-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: Bah.Who cares. Let the dreamers dream their insane dream, Seekers seek, and the true Children play with their hidden friends.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm sure that if they could find a way to push any agenda they had they would use whatever movement any way they could in order to benefit to any goal they may have.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

So, after all these years, and all of the things theyyve done, all of the sidden the cia is dumb? Come on now.

What if you are a cia shill here to make us think that the cia is dumb? Holds about as much water as your assertion

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The Bible does not serve interests of the "1 percent" because the Bible exposes all of their plans close to 2,000 years before they occurred. If the Catholic church had the chance to edit, the Bible then why did they not do it you may ask? The Catholic church decided it was best not to edit the Bible because it's prophecies also concerns them. Instead they decided to add to the Bible in order to add confusion. The Roman Catholic Church has their own official Bible but due to the Reformation the Geneva Bible and the King James Bible were made that have translated all the original Bible manuscripts into English. Speaking of confusion, the Catholic Church through their network of secret societies, started various different churches, and different "spiritual movements" to further confuse people and distract them from the truth in the Bible. In modern times, via all the entertainment mediums that are available, such as Cable TV, the internet, video games, and cell phones, people are even more distracted and have less time to pay attention to and study the Bible.

One world Government -
Rev. 13:7 - "Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. " When speaking about the first beast, the Roman Catholic Church.
Rev 17:9 - "This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven hills on which the woman is seated"
Rev. 17:18 - And the woman that you saw is the great city which has dominion over the kings of the earth." - The Vatican, is located in the city of seven hills known as Rome, or Roma and when spelled backwards spells "Amor" or love, therefore The Vatican is the opposite of the love / truth found in the Bible in the words of Jesus Christ. When the world in united into a One world government, then the control of the world will be given to the Pope as he will be seen the only global moral authority the whole world will trust.

One world Religion -
Rev. 13: 8 - " and all who dwell on earth will worship it, every one whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that was slain."
Rev. 13:15 - " and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain."
People will be forced to go to church on Sundays if you don't go to church, you will be sent to a FEMA camp similiar to how the Jews , who keep the Sabbath day that was instituted by God in the 4th commandment, (which Jesus Christ kept on Saturday ), were sent to Nazi concentration camps to their deaths. They will know whether or not you will go to church on Sunday via your RFID chips, RFID National ID card, cellphone, etc.

One World currency/ economic system-
Rev. 13:16-17 - "Also, it causes all, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name."
Rev. 18-11 - " And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo any more. "
Via the obamacare law, it will force citizens to be microchipped and citizens to get a National health RFID card and also the government will have access not only to your health records but to your bank accounts via electronic fund transfer.

Rev. 18 also speaks of the destruction of Rome, which cause the collapse of the global economy. Question: Why did the Vatican finance the world's largest church, the Basilica of Our Lady of Peace of Yamoussoukro, in the Ivory Coast, of Africa completed in 1989?

Because the Vatican knows that Rev. 18 speaks of the destruction of Rome and the Vatican and as a result it already has it's new HQ and will move to this facility, which is currently out in the middle of no where. When Rome is destroyed, then the Vatican will gain the emotional sympathy of the majority of the world and therefore it will cause people to go to back to church.

Your telling me, that they forgot to edit all of these parts of out? What they did instead is cause people to believe in Atheism and evolution as fact when in reality, the world and all of it's living things were made and designed through the intelligence of God as shown in Parts 1-2 of the video below.

Also why would the first thing Jesus Christ tells the Apostles about the End Times and his 2nd Coming be " Take heed that no one leads you astray, For many will come in my name, saying, " I am the Christ,." and they will lead many astray," ? ( Mat. 24: 4) Because Jesus Christ knew about the emergence of the Pope, aka, the Vicar of Christ and Satan aka Sananda Jesus from the Ashtar command.

edit on 7/15/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/15/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Although the integrity of some channeled messages can be questioned the ones that resonate true are clear as day tho those who transcend fear and live from the heart instead of the brain. Anyone who takes the time to read them will notice one common denominator, Unconditional Love. Why would the CIA, a tool of the 1%, preach unconditional love? They thrive off of our confusion and fear, something they've been manipulating out of humanity for eons of time. Just take a look at 9/11 to see what types of things they use against us. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA was involved in some of the channeled messages but they would be fairly easy to spot out. There are a handful of proofs out there for those who are open to the ideals but they would be easily over looked and so called 'debunked' to those afraid of the ideals.
I will leave all who question the theory of a message being passed down from a higher dimensional being to one of your multidimensional human brothers or sisters,what are u afraid of?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I know....Its a very good question OP, and one that I have been asking myself from the beginning..., well, not exactly are they the CIA, but are they Integral? Are they real? How can this be? Perhaps it can?

Nevertheless,,, according to their schedule, we only have a few months to go, and I think most of us have had more than enough practice in the art of b*%$#%t to last many lifetimes..., past and present, so Im just going to wait and see, because I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but I also actually like their spin on things,

And if it turns out to be fake, well, thats okay, we will just keep on keeping on, ,,, something we have become rather good at it seems...

top topics

join