It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ship with Helicopters for Syrian Regime sets sail Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Obl1vion

Well still i dont understand why America,Britain Both Support three undemocratic countries of Saudi Arabia and Qatar,Bahrain Hypocrisy much?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

then its ok to deliver helicopter that are not even armed

Seriously, you believe that ?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Nuf Said For Saudi Arabia.

So your fine with an alliance with Saudi Arabia which has funded and supported terrorists?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So tel me you prefer the alliance between America,Britain,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Bahrain (Regime) ?

Remember The three countries that i have mentioned aren't democratic.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

oil.

You do not need to be a rocket scientist to understand that..

I think the Syrian, Theatre is a bit more complex, then the US state department relationships with Oil rich countries. LOL

More along the lines of Humanitarian concerns. Yet hey thou in your defense the USA, is no saint, we killed allot of civilians in Iraq, and we are still killing them in Afghanistan.. Yet I think our kills are accidents, not intentional, I do not think we public ally support Countries that kill their women and children.

ok you can have the last one liner.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

404! We couldn't find the page!

So your fine with an alliance with Saudi Arabia which has funded and supported terrorists?

Saudi Arabian Ship with ATTACK Helicopters for Syrian Regime sets sail Again ?
(fixed headline)

Who would have thunk it ?

edit on 15-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Neither is Russia nor China.

Your point?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Neither is Russia nor China.

Your point?

America has relations with Russia, and China?

Ive learned something.........

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
America has relations with Russia, and China?

Ive learned something.........

Yup and Japan and Germany and even Vietnam

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

404! We couldn't find the page!

snip

If you quote Agent_USA_Supporter's post, you'll see /> at end. That causes 404 error.

fixed link & embedded.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Russians had an Election and wanted Putin just accept it the fact that Putin won and its like how the Dems were complaining that GW Bush stole the election in 2000 remember that one?

Unless you want Westren liberals into power, ah just like the good times with gorbachev right?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

America has relations with China because of one thing, Debts, and there products.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The Russians had an Election and wanted Putin just accept it the fact that Putin won and its like how the Dems were complaining that GW Bush stole the election in 2000 remember that one?

What?

Is that supposed to reassure me

oh, Gawd!

Unless you want Westren liberals into power, ah just like the good times with gorbachev right?

I guess you don't care for Gorbi eh? Well news flash. I didn't put him in. the Politburo did!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well still i dont understand why America,Britain Both Support three undemocratic countries of Saudi Arabia and Qatar,Bahrain Hypocrisy much?

The world of foreign relations is long and convoluted. I understand why the West backs Saudi Arabia, by the way. Often to get change gradually you have to engage and often stability is a good trade off.

Anyway, you have made this point repeatedly and it is a distraction. This thread is based on an OP which concerns the supply of weapons which will be used to repress Syrians. Whether you think that’s right, or not, is the discussion.

Personally, I think it’s wrong. Russia is trying to prop up a nasty dictatorship which has for the last few decades made life miserable for the majority of Syrians. The Syrian regime is completely discredited. The Syrian’s want Assad to go, the West wants him to go and the rest of the Middle East wants him to go. Only fellow autocracies want him to stay. Only the arm of the military is keeping Assad in power.

Regards

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

the rebels are the same people who pretended to be al Qa'ida right? I get so confused

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Is Putin using this shipment to make a political point?

Yup.

Obviously they are meant for "Humanitarian aid" purposes.

Yes they are meant for humanitarian aid purposes. To protect the people of Syria from the terrorist rebels who are holding the whole country under siege. The Syrian regime has the right to use what ever means necessary to protect it's interests against these foreign invaders.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FactFactor

The US are doing the same thing in Afghanistan. Fighting a resistance Who dont like the US regime.

The US are using fighter-jets, combat helicopters, armed transport and some 150 000 Trops. The only difference between Assad and the US is that the US is world military power and a dictator of world policy.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Gangsters do not get elected they elect themselves.

The russians didn't want Putin...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yes I read the Telegraph about the Russian Convoy and I am delighted that Russia are kicking the UK in the teeth, we are loosing millions of £s per day stopping UK firms dealing with countries who buy from us just to keep the USA getting orders that were once our own.
And yes it is wrong for the UK & USA to give arms to there Muslim Brothers and Terror groups if Russia cannot help there friends too.
I hope the UK try to get in the way of the Russian ships and are stood up too, because that is the only way Cameron will be brought down to earth, he is such a fool how he got in as a leader of what WAS a good UK party the public here don't know.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The ship is heading to St. Petersburg now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join