It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ship with Helicopters for Syrian Regime sets sail Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well stated Neo and that's the point, for example if i was Sryian i would speaking in either broken English or just slightly above good English on twitter, i have noticed some users of claiming they live in Britian for to say, but then on there twitter account.

Using your own logic, I would come to the conclusion you are Syrian. You are using broken and difficult to decipher English.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Well stated Neo and that's the point, for example if i was Sryian i would speaking in either broken English or just slightly above good English on twitter, i have noticed some users of claiming they live in Britian for to say, but then on there twitter account.

Using your own logic, I would come to the conclusion you are Syrian. You are using broken and difficult to decipher English.

Please don't troll user Agent_USA_Supporter, stanguilles7.

edit on 14-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by amcpwoy

Please don't troll Agent_USA_Supporter.

It's not a troll.

He said that he can tell if someone is Syrian because they use broken English, and stated so using broken English himself.

See:

if i was Sryian i would speaking in either broken English or just slightly above good English on twitter, i have noticed some users of claiming they live in Britian for to say, but then on there twitter account

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I've been asking Agent the same thing for a few years now.

I don't think Agent will listen.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I've been asking Agent the same thing for a few years now.

I don't think Agent will listen.

Nice use of ambiguity to twist yet again.

Master twister SLAYER69...

post edited to show clearer meaning
edit on 14-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that our Prez gave Putin a string of islands off Alaska rich with oil under the sea. If this is true, there is a game being played beyond wargames. Everything we see on controlled media is a movie being directed by 2 dictators at the cost of human life.

What's the real deal...splitting control of the world? Starting www3 to envoke martial law? No man should ever have this much power period! I quess they are dying for tickets to hell.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Are you two friends SLAYER69? because i wont try have it your way i know what you two are trying to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Nice try i am From Bosnia i am not Sryian.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You Know that is a Crazy Glue Pie that they want to get their fingers out of right?
I mean, hoo haa, all those chem/bio weapons that they sold the Syrians are becoming a real
Hot Potato these days. Can you imagine the implications once the "Crimes Against Humanity"
legalities kick in? The history books will own that for centuries.

Not the best way to build a reputation in The New World Order.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Is Putin using this shipment to make a political point?

Yup.

Obviously they are meant for "Humanitarian aid" purposes.

C'mon Slayer, everyone is entitled to protect themselves. US is feeding the rebels because it fits their interests and now everyone is up in arms (pun intended) because Russia is doing the same? Kind of ridiculous.

PS- caught you changing your avatar. haha I lol'd.

edit on 15-7-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
C'mon Slayer, everyone is entitled to protect themselves.

True.
Just don't start crying foul when images of those dead civilians killed by those choppers end up on CNN or here.

Kind of ridiculous.

Agreed

PS- caught you changing your avatar. haha I lol'd.

Amazing

edit on 15-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Just don't start crying foul when images of those dead civilians killed by those choppers end up on CNN or here.

I'll cry foul no matter when or where dead civilians get killed. Like I said, this is Russia investing in its interests much like the US investing in the rebels. I don't hear you crying foul over the dead civilians courtesy of the rebels. It goes both ways.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'll cry foul no matter when or where dead civilians get killed.

On the contrary I've stated it many many times over the past year or so here at ATS. What do you want to break this discussion down to who has the supposed moral high ground?

Like I said, this is Russia investing in its interests much like the US investing in the rebels.

AND Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Most of Europe etc etc etc. Not just the US but please, keep up with the Anti-US Rhetoric. Also You're not crying very much about what those choppers will do, now have you?

I don't hear you crying foul over the dead civilians courtesy of the rebels.

Hypocrite much?

It goes both ways.

Yup sure does....

edit on 15-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Put it back for 24 hrs

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

On the contrary I've stated it many many times over the past year or so here at ATS. What do you want to break this discussion down to who has the supposed moral high ground?

No. I know there is more than one side. You seem to take just one.

AND Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Most of Europe etc etc etc. Not just the US but please, keep up with the Anti-US Rhetoric. Also You're not crying very much about what those choppers will do, now have you?

Yes yes, but the US is in the news the most, wouldn't you agree?
Don't get ahead of yourself killer, the choppers aren't even there yet.

Hypocrite much?

Please explain how I'm a hypocrite (pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have). Perhaps you failed to read my post?

...or maybe you need to look up the definition again?

Yup sure does....

At least we can agree on one thing.

Edit: I love being called Anti-US, that is kind of a last resort name, kind of like calling all birthers "racist".

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
*scratches his head*

I still do not understand why Putin, supports this Syrian, regime. Not looking for a explanation either.

Maybe this guy reminds the Russians of Stalin or something. I mean its not the money $$, doubt its worry of losing their navy port facility.

Just kinda says Russia supports Governments killing their own people, whether they are rebels or not. Not a good PR move. I am no warmonger fan, but I also do not think killing children and women, are cool either.

the Middle East is a screwed up place in the World...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Obl1vion

Agreed. I don't understand it either, but, then again, we don't have to. We just pay the cost (literally) while people over there (innocents and military) pay for it with their lives, either being taken, or torn apart.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Nuff said.....

edit on 15-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Hmmmm..........

Louder or in a whisper, if it means America might be involved ?

by many of your replies, I say..

LOUDER

MHO
edit on 15-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Nice use of ambiguity to twist yet again.

Interesting word usage.

You've given yourself away....

Stay tuned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join