It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI UFO Disclosure On Fox News July 13th, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

fancy making a post on it? (or linking some?)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

i.dailymail.co.uk...

is this a rocket launcher, or a projector?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

It looks like a rocket launcher, but for all we know the official story can be a lie, which will not be a surprise.

Speaking of projectors,

watch this video for more about Project Blue Beam, and how it is possible to fake an alien invasion using satellite 3D laser Projectors,

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It was just a few months ago one of the "news" folk on Fox News said news reporters were members of the Screen Actors Guild.

Actors...not news reporters. That little slip might have lost them some viewers.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This FOX story is just a fluff filler piece on a subject that a lot of people are interested in. It's hardly any dramatic "disclosure." MSM news has been doing stories on UFOs for years. Walter Cronkite did UFO stories on CBS news decades ago.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Mind Conditioning for the Olympic false alien encounter. These are inter-dimensional beings or in the days of Noah the nephilem. Unless your blind or have your head in the sand, The world has been bombarded with alien and UFO shows to condition you for this event.

To embrace it.

The demons have been running the show for awhile now.

Have you not noticed all the illuminati symbolism everywhere.

Well guess what folks, its all about deception.

The book of revelations is upon us.

So now the demons are all coming down in flying saucers to get us........yea right

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emergingtruth
reply to post by Zaanny

I agree, the msm is prepping the public for a worldwide UFO sighting / disclosure. With the heavy military security and the Olympic officials having missles lauchers set up around the Olympic site, there are many signs that point to the powers that be exploiting the publicity of the Olympics to showcase their secret black budget UFOs to the world or if not some type of false flag.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A possible explanation is that are preparing a hoax UFO sighting/ invasion where by they will fire these missiles at any approaching UFO. In my opinion, this a set up for which Dec. 21, 2012 would be the day when Satan/ Lucifer will reveals himself as Jesus Christ for the first time. It is possible for him to make his first appearance coming from a UFO, which will bring lots of shock and confusion. It any case, it's good for all of us to read the Bible, most especially the book of Daniel, the Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and also the Book of Revelation, that touch on different aspects of the End Times and the various End Time Prophecies.

You religious guys really amaze me.
Just tell me....What isn't related to "the end times" in your estimation?
Even UFOs and Aliens are able to be rationalized into your "end times" theorizing. Is bigfoot and nessie part of the demon seed as well?
It seems you folks are able to twist all things into a god and devil storyline. Everything that you don't understand or can't explain seems to be part of the devil....or god. The book you espouse is not the book you propose it to be. Do some research. learn the evolution of that book you claim to be all truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freddieb

You your self should actually read the book and then study it, so that you come to understand it and then come to your own conclusions.

The alien green men are mentioned in Rev. 16: 13 - "And I saw, issuing from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet, three foul spirits like frogs; for they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty."

Combine that quote with the work of William Cooper and his lecture series about the UFO and the secret government, and also Phil Schneider and his lecture series about Aliens / UFOs and black budget projects, then you can see for your self that the UFO phenomena are not random unrelated sightings and incidents. If you did not already know, William Cooper and Phil Schneider are dead via very unnatural deaths, and remember dead men tell no tales.

If you want more info, then look at lectures of Bill Schnoebelen or Paul Christopher, and then you can see the big picture.

Ronald Reagan knew what the plan was for a new world order.

Sorry I could not find anything on bigfoot

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emergingtruth
reply to post by freddieb

You your self should actually read the book and then study it, so that you come to understand it and then come to your own conclusions.

The alien green men are mentioned in Rev. 16: 13 - "And I saw, issuing from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet, three foul spirits like frogs; for they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty."

Combine that quote with the work of William Cooper and his lecture series about the UFO and the secret government, and also Phil Schneider and his lecture series about Aliens / UFOs and black budget projects, then you can see for your self that the UFO phenomena are not random unrelated sightings and incidents. If you did not already know, William Cooper and Phil Schneider are dead via very unnatural deaths, and remember dead men tell no tales.

If you want more info, then look at lectures of Bill Schnoebelen or Paul Christopher, and then you can see the big picture.

Ronald Reagan knew what the plan was for a new world order.

Sorry I could not find anything on bigfoot

I have read it. I do understand it. I know the history and evolution of the book.(small case letters intended).
I see throughout the book, glaring contradictions and twisted translations, intentionally placed there by those that "transcribed" it prior to it's dissemination.
It, like most aspects of organized religion is intended to be a "control device". The purpose of which is mass conformity and supplication to an elite class of lords, priests and kings.
To quote the book in question as proof of it's validity, only shows your own lack of objective reasoning and a decidedly fearful ability to question that which is obviously, the only thing you can grasp at, as being an absolute
.That a supreme being exists....I feel is certain. That the judeo/christian god or the koranic allah is that being is in my estimation a ludicrous proposition. The god of your book is anything but the stable unchanging creature your book and religion propose him to be. Likewise, the same is true for the allah of the koran.
Keep your proselytizing to yourself.
If there are aliens and the like in the universe. I'm sure they would feel the same way. I refuse to be a sheep. But I would subscribe to the way of the ram and ask you to "butt out".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join