It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are your worst enemy, don't look around, look at you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi ATSers.

I am in sharing mode, so here it goes something i learned.

I believe in reincarnation and that we are souls that incarnate in a human body to be able to experience life on earth, to live, to enjoy, to learn.

Earth is a school.

So life on earth is a school for the souls that come here. The human body is the vehicle.

Every human body is different, souls have a personality, the human brain also have a personality and in each incarnation, both personalities unite to from our body-soul complex.

Some fusions work better than others, sometimes the personalities don't get along but other times they do.

Anyway, we come here, we like a lot of things, there is plenty to enjoy, all the thing we want to do and enjoy will make our lives tick, they will set up the stage for the great lessons to be learned because this is a school planet, everything that happens here is just an excuse to make us learn something...

So, if this is a school, the more we do good, the more we evolve, the more successful our lives are.

Following this logic, what matters is how good we do, what matters is our actions not what others to, not what life does to us.

When we die, success is measured by the values and virtues we showed and learned, how brave we were, how kind we were etc etc - the quality of our actions will make your life a success or not.

So, if this is true, we only depend on ourselves, why be afraid of things and factors we cant control?

What matters is how we deal with what happens. Will we be brave? Will we be honest? Will we be prudent?

Its all about developing virtues and values like strength, courage, prudence, temperance, justice, honesty, fortitude, altruism, beauty, calmness, self-control, compassion, creativity, passion, enthusiasm, moderation, liberty, equality, peace, humility, loyalty, respect, righteousness, trust, endurance, faith, tolerance, equality, patience, originality, genius, perseverance, love, care, hard-work, service, affection, empathy, dtermination etc etc etc

You see what we are doing here? Its all about values and virtues, we are learning, so meditate, look at yourself, know yourself, be aware of what you do good and what you do bad, use your strenghts, work on your weaknesses, know where you need to get better.

Be aware of yourself, your motivations, your actions, your emotions, and evolve, meditate on human values and virtues, specially those that you need to develop, and most important of all acknowledge that the only thing that matters is how good you do, the quality of your actions, your words, your behavior, your emotions.

So, if there is anything to fear, its only yourself and nothing else.

You are in control of what really matters after all, you are not a puppet, a victim of this big bad world, you are in school, and the tests are your actions, so focus on yourself, know yourself, and get better everyday.

Thanks for reading

Take care

edit on 14-7-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jul 14 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 14-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: You are your worst enemy...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
To the first 2 posts on thread-

You are both incorrect nor can i explain why you are.

You have the answer already.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You are not omniscient ...This is only your view of things.How can you say that your view is true and the rest wrong? How do you know this, please?
edit on 14-7-2012 by SkullAndBeats235 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

*No other book is the proven word of God

*When the evidence is examined, the findings show reincarnation is a lie.

What proof, what evidence?

The bible has been transcribed and translated multiple times, it has been romanticized and politicized by a succession of those who have promoted it down through the centuries, whole chapters have been removed. And yet you do not see this as evidence or proof of ... well, tampering with the evidence?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Reincarnation is bogus

Nosah! I drink it every morning!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

nice,, I always enjoy hearing your out look and perspective,, it is a positive and solid one.,.,..,.

maybe not only this earth is a school,,, but the entire universe,,,,, and there are infinite kinds of worlds,, and infinite lives on the worlds that can be lived,,, all in their unique perspectives,,, all in their unique times,,, all requiring their own brand of experience,, and control, and knowledge,, and bravery,, and intelligence,, and everything,,, we can think what creature could ever want to come into existence as such a lesser animal as those found on earth,,,, but if we reincarnate thousands of times and have so many experiences,, as the highest most intelligence and most control and power,,, and we live these for large expanses of time,,, why not take a vacation on planet earth as a frog,,, itll only be for maybe 20 years or so,,,, even if it were for 100 years thats no time, and no worry, compared to the time that has existed and will exist in the universe,,, and you are concentrated as one thing,,, so nothing else in the universe matters or means as much to you as your little swamp in the forrest,,, soaking up the sun,, taking in each day with mystery and wonder,,,

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Nice words, the possibilities are endless.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well written and well said, but I believe that it's best if you did not mention your non well accepted beliefs on here. Unless you want to get bashed constantly, but I happen to be on the similar page as you. I hope you are someone who continues to spread the love constantly.

Live in peace and joy!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

I believe in reincarnation but i don't impose this belief to anyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

*No other book is the proven word of God

*When the evidence is examined, the findings show reincarnation is a lie.

didn't Jesus say something about john the baptist having the spirit of Elijah ?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It would be nice if Earth turned out to be a school of sorts...like a virtual school. Matrix-type school where we - humans living a few hundred years from now - are placed inside of to learn why we need to stop tyranny, greed, corruption and evil to run the planet.

Instead of reading about history in class, something that most people forget and never think about again, we actually have to LIVE through the current dark age in order to truly understand what freedom is and why we must always work to protect it.

Humanity on Earth is so depressing...ruled by corporate sociopaths and room temperatue IQ 'Leaders' like Bush. Humanity could be like Star Trek if we simply came together and made it happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

What you described is part of the lesson, can you handle liberty? Can you handle a world where people do bad and do good, where society lures you to do bad and you need to resist it and do good, even at the cost of material values?

A school yes, but not an easy school, souls incarnating here are brave... but, no pain no gain, its hard but the prize is high too.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

I believe in reincarnation but i don't impose this belief to anyone.

The fact you believe beliefs can be imposed appears troublesome to me. If it is as you say then one can only impose their interpretation of reincarnation on themselves, but not as if the image of another and his words has any kind of coercing effect making the reader change their beliefs.
edit on 15/7/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

What i meant was that i respect other peoples beliefs, i am not radical, i try to be tolerant, my beliefs are not better or worst than others.

top topics

join