It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation of Ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Whats good ATSers?
I've been carousing the site for the past year or so, with finally getting around to making an account.
Just gotta say the topics on this site range from truth to super fabulous within minutes; and I love it.

A bit about myself:
I was born in California and grew up in Detroit. I spent a lot of my youth wanting to be an astronaut, a physicist, or an AI Designer. Mostly because at a young age I started to see a lot of patterns.
I was diagnosed with PTSD at 13 from a divorce my parents had, and subsequently developed a lot of reclusive habits. While attending therapy and counseling, I started lucid dreaming just before I got into Highschool. I've had experiences where, aliens I did not understand had shown me around the galaxies, I've had OBE's where I've turned into light energy and used planets as giant slingshots.
As I grew older and became more knowledgeable about spirituality, I grew a fond admiration for mediation and promoting positive energy. Which by the way led to an event my senior year of highschool; I had a dream that changed everything. The town I was living in was attacked by Minotaurs (just keep reading) and I was shot and bled out and died. I've always had problems in my life with promises and responsibility from my parents effect on my childhood. So in death I had to let go and let myself die, I awoke in my dream in a very foggy marbled floor area, which I believe to have been heaven in my mind. I had spoke to "god" whom of which I remember to have a face that constantly changed and swirled to resemble difference characteristics, but he spoke to me of how I should live my life and how to happy.
I awoke to a new chapter of my life past that, regardless of how I came to that conclusion I believe the amount of positive energy I was trying to produce and willingly try to change my perception was the thing that saved my life.

Recently learning more about how the Mayan's though of the lucid dream ability, I've been trying to learn the parameters of which I can bend a reality in the lucid state. I find the more meditative state I'm in before sleeping, the more intense the lucid dream. Anyone else have experience in this? It's become more and more hard to mediate as of recently because I get migraines from solar flares. I have no idea why I get migraines from solar flares (if anyone knows why please help, I've been in constant suffering this past year)

I guess that's pretty much where I come from, I believe a lot in the power of a positive mind and the strength of the human spirit. (I would rather not talk about my childhood in detail though)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Welcome Finishthis

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the Family that is ATS. If you are interested in a customer Avatar Stop by and check out this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... There are a lot of examples posted throughout if you are not sure what you want or just give a description in a post and we can get you set up with your very own. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
welcome to ats and yes most people are ignorant about things like this

top topics

join