It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medicare finds penis pump fraud is big business - Exploitation Of The Entitlement System is Way Too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You must be new to current events
Govt. doesn't buy guns for civilians

tx

Two words, Fast & Furious

I'm not saying that penis pumps are a necessary medical device. Course, I'm not a doctor. So, there might be fraud going on.

But that doesn't mean that we should scrap the whole idea because of the bad use by some people

If you are for that, then, any gun shooting should be an argument for banning all guns.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow.. you have all finally exposed my deep dark secret. All I can say is you caught me. I have been taking advantage of the Government and having them buy my penis pumps.

Please try to understand, I was not trying to defraud you, the taxpayer. I just figured the Government has been screwing me with a big one for years, I was just trying to keep up. So I apologize, and just look at the bright side... the pumps didnt work and now my little friend is purple and useless.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
When it comes time to chose whether Americans have something to eat or a penis pump I hope lust doesn't make the call.

The rate we are blowing through money this device will be a used Popsicle stick and some tape.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I guess without money, one can't exactly compensate for what's missing so they try to boost their ego somewhere else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join