It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - The true story?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Phil Schneider was a mentally ill compulsive liar. His wife even said so. A lot of people seem to rather conveniently skip over or outright ignore that part.

Example; he claims his father was a U-Boat commander, among many other outrageous things.
Check out uboat.net under the myths section uboat.net - myths

Kptlt. Otto Oscar Schneider on US secret projects

There is a story floating around that this said U-boat commander worked on some highly classified US National Secrets after the war. I believe he is reported to have been a commander of a VIIC or IXC U-boat in the Atlantic during the war.

The simple answer to this one is that there was no U-boat commander in WWII with that name. Only 2 commanders with that last name in the war; Herbert Schneider died while in command of U-522 and Manfred Schneider only commander the small XXIII boat U-4706 for the last 3 months of the war, never on patrol. This story is just that, a story

And David Icke?
so you'll only believe SOME or most of what he has to say but not all of it? If the some that you ignore are lies, fabrications, and delusions, what's to say the rest of what you believe isn't more of the same, just because if 'fits' for you.

Further, as an authority on anything, you might remember this thread you started:
Alien Invasion Next Month (with Evidence)

Where are the aliens??????

If you believed aliens were going to invade, as is on the public record here, your confidence in David Icke or anyone else you choose to support would thus be suspect as fabrications of incredulity.

You might very well be ATS's mine shaft canary.
If Neovain says it's true, or supports it, chances are, it's anything but true.

Anyway, Icke and Schneider are frauds. Believe them if you like. You're entirely free to do so, just as I'm entirely free to voice my opinion on the matter in this public forum, even if, and especially if you disagree with what I say.

edit on 14-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Phage
It says don't watch it.
Ok, I won't. Can you point out some of the more important points?

Although i agree it was stupid naming it that way, at least i understand why they might have chosen that name.

I think you have to watch it to find out why it´s named like that, it may get your whole world view crushed, and you might have wished you never saw it. So they can at least say they warned you

There are many important points, (66 to be exact) some of which i gave a broad outline in my op, but for more in-depth information on each one you can scroll down on this site.
www.dontwatchthisfilm.com...

good luck with that. he is the master of illusion. the reason why he asked you to make a few points was so he could bog the discussion down with minutae as if a bad title negates the whole subject

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
this looks cool.......,
i am going to watch it when i got more time

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Im not sure this is serious.

Its like they have taken every popular conspiracy theory and tried to tie them all in together to prove they are all related. While a few of the theories may be true the chances of them all being true are so remote that the overall theory is almost laughable.

Ive got to watch it again. I fell asleep watching it the first time lol

Lol. You should read David Wilcock's stuff. That dude literally takes every conspiracy theory known to man and weaves it into a narrative. Project Montauk, The Philadelphia Experiment, UFOs, Annunaki, Chemtrails, you name it.
edit on 14-7-2012 by soyentist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by soyentist

That's what they ALL do my friend, especially when the story they started out with gets old and nobody invites them to speak for half the door anymore.

WRT the video...
Really?! No, REALLY?!

Springer...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Looks like this could be interesting, I will be bookmarking this for later and checking back for reply's

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by soyentist

That's what they ALL do my friend, especially when the story they started out with gets old and nobody invites them to speak for half the door anymore.

WRT the video...
Really?! No, REALLY?!

Springer...

Indeed i have also noticed this, alot of them seem to move towards involving several of these conspiracy theories into the same story. Of course this could mean they are just "jumping on the bandwagon" as you seem to have surmised, but it could also mean that it is the truth, that many of them ARE connected, and they are just seeing the whole charade from different angles. Alot of them are awfully similar afterall, with different focuses.

That would of course only make sense it if was the same guys behind most of them, at the very top...

edit on 14-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
8:00-8:20 it could be a nail in water under a microscope or something like this

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yeah i watched this, about 1 year ago

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by Phage
It says don't watch it.
Ok, I won't. Can you point out some of the more important points?

Now, why do you insert yourself into a thread in which YOU KNOW you are going to disagree with EVERYTHING presented and make your best attempt at pseudo debunking, calling on every google link you can muster?

WHY!?!?!

YOU KNOW you are going to pick apart EVERYTHING presented before you even click on the link.
I have NEVER seen ANYTHING that even comes close to resembliing you entertaining ANYTHING that isn't first supported by the MSM and the President of the United States himself.
The amount of proof you would require makes it pointless for you to even be in here.

Have at it.
Another potentially productive thread shut down again by someone demanding proof that they will refuse to accept when given anyway.

could not have said it better myself
right on the money!

I often wonder why those people are even slightly interested in this subject.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I seen this film years ago. I would say it's about 33.33% true.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Let's star the debunker because we fear that what is in that video is the truth.

Gotta love ATS.

Well sorry to deceive you all, much of that video is true.
Although the video was fatalist in the end, I don't not believe this is our faith.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Greetings Neovain and fellow ATS Ladies and Gentlemen!

I watched this film a good while ago. While I agree it does build to a ludicrous crescendo and quite preposterous conclusions there are some truths. I will briefly here state what aspects of this presentation may indeed touch on actual human experience:

The Bible, Book of Enoch, Epic of Gilgamesh all inform us there was indeed a flood not really too long ago. This is supported by all the submerged lands we are discovering. For example Doggerland (as it is called) is a fact! It really existed stretching from the west coast of Ireland and beyond all the way over to the western European coast of Norway, etc. I feel I have enough evidence gathered by my own eyes by studying many disciplines through many years to believe there indeed was a flood of cataclysmic proportions.

It is a fact that the pharaohs of Egypt ate gold in powdered form. Gold is Ambrosia (The Food of The Gods). The Priests of Old Egypt made this stuff and only the very elite got to eat it. They believed as the documentary reports that this would have a spiritual effect and make them like the gods. In actual fact I believe they went literally insane because they ingested too much metal (we know what metals do to us when ingested in high quantities).

Modern examples of "gold eating" exist to this day. There is a well known episode when we were told via the media that the Beckams (famous English footballer and his pop star wife) ate ice cream sprinkled with gold.

The priests of Egypt made the powder through a process as described in the documentary. They only knew how to do it and held power over the pharaohs because of it (like a mystery cult). The myths and legends of alchemy may well be a reference to this practice and I am sure it was not just the Egyptian pharaohs doing this.

In terms of fallen angels The Book of Enoch clearly informs us as to whom they are, where they came from, what they wanted, what they did to us and what happened to them and their offspring. Such details are cross referenced with the The Holy Bible of Christendom and The Torah and other writings of the Hebrews.

To our rational and modern minds we may well see this as mumbo jumbo. After all my extensive reading I do not think it is mumbo jumbo. If you believe, like me, that there is some truth to these ancient accounts and practices then I suggest you research your ideas and perceptions very well and present them to the world in a very detailed and well researched fashion. If you do not believe all this stuff about our origins then there is nothing the documentary or I can do to convince you anyway and I will not even try because it really is of no consequence for me whether you find truth in this stuff or not. Thanks!

edit on 15-7-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by NeoVain

David Icke and Phil Schneider are cited as sources of information and presented as factual.

You've been warned.

I agree those two men are extremists, but please remember that some of what this documentary states comes from quite different sources altogether!

It's easy to just trash and ignore something! Yet who is the more ignorant; the one who just disregards everything that does not tally with their own perception or the one who is brave and self assured enough to go exploring and try and answer some mysteries???

A story: There was the most precious diamond hidden in a garbage dump. A high society lady could not tolerate the dirt of hunting through the mess while a tramp lived on the dump anyway and spent forty years looking for the diamond. Who is the more likely to discover the diamond?
edit on 15-7-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
howtoexitthematrix.com...

do you think this is real?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lituci
howtoexitthematrix.com...

do you think this is real?

Without a doubt. Most people think this is new ideology but it's not.

It's a shame that the scientific community won't acknowledge concepts like this. What has to be realized is the fact that humanity hasn't discovered a smidgen of how reality really works or how it is constructed. We are in no way at the "end all be all" of everything that is to be discovered. The supposition of other forces playing metaphysical games with advanced technology in order to enslave a more primitive civilization doesn't seem too far fetched at all considering we still have a long way to go in terms of acquiring more knowledge in general, including but not limited to only science. We humans, in a sense, enslave animals for our own purposes who have less awareness, and who had no prior knowledge that a human even exists (think of fish in an underwater environment where humans don't exist) all the time. We can quarantine an animal (the zoo) and confine it to a reality we so choose. We can suffer the same fate at the hands of a more advanced species. The only difference is that our confinement goes beyond only just the physical.

What's also a shame is how these hypothesis'/theories/concepts, whatever you want to call them, get tossed out and dismissed as ludicrous without even the slightest consideration. What those who do this don't realize, is that it may come off as an effort to further suppress potential aspects of the inner workings of our reality and every thing related to "what could be possible", even if that wasn't their intention to begin with.

Just to give a reason why we shouldn't toss radical and seemingly outrageous concepts out with the trash, let's go back to the times of ancient Rome for example, where the highest technological achievement as far as transportation goes was the construction of a chariot pulled by horses. If I were to propose a concept of one day having a creation called the airplane that could fly us to a desired destination I would have been made a laughing stock to the entire empire. Low and behold, here we are with planes and jets in this day and age. It's ok to be skeptical of certain things but the point I'm trying to make here is that all concepts should be embraced with an open mind, outside of our traditional method of linear thinking, no matter how inconceivable, because as I research and learn more by the day (especially in regards to off world intelligences), anything is possible, and we only know a small percentage of all there is to know totally, just like in my analogy with the Romans.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
why do they have to be from space?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

Although the evidence is not concrete, we have more reason to believe Ets would be the culprit more so than anything else.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: michaelbrux

Although the evidence is not concrete, we have more reason to believe Ets would be the culprit more so than anything else.

Who are "we"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join