It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - The true story?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just found this documentary that was really well done and with a voice that i know from many other mainstream documentaries; only this time what he covers is VERY controversial, and what might be the true story about how we where seeded here by the space aliens called Annunaki. Where he got this info i have no idea, but considering how well done this docu is, i´d say it was plenty more than a single lunatic in a basement putting this story together...

It also covers alot of other very fascinating subject matters that i had no idea about but sounds VERY plausible and i am happy i saw it through to the end...
(Edit: Some examples of other covered subjects: The Holy Ark, what it is and what it does, the illuminati agenda, DUMBS, etc)

Edit: Just found this was briefly covered on ATS over a year ago but didn´t get any attention, certainly not what it deserves.
edit on 14-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Great post, man. I don't know about some of what they say, but it's interesting none the less. There was another thread with this video posted a while ago, but the YouTube account was disabled for copyright violations.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
looks like a cool documentary have to check it out when i get a chance.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

And what do they say about the Annunaki in brief? To see if it is worth watching at all

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Im not sure this is serious.

Its like they have taken every popular conspiracy theory and tried to tie them all in together to prove they are all related. While a few of the theories may be true the chances of them all being true are so remote that the overall theory is almost laughable.

Ive got to watch it again. I fell asleep watching it the first time lol

edit on 14-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It says don't watch it.
Ok, I won't. Can you point out some of the more important points?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I'll be checking it out later as it looks interesting at a glance.

But I can't stand video tags with the by line of, " [Insert word here] don't want you to see." Or the various version of.

I may be missing out on some good stuff because of that.
edit on 14-7-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If it says we're being invaded next month (with evidence), I'll know what to expect.

Just say'n

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Its a bunch of BS. It makes claims like monoatomic gold can enhance your brain and gain the ability to time travel with out any proof.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It says don't watch it.

Now, why do you insert yourself into a thread in which YOU KNOW you are going to disagree with EVERYTHING presented and make your best attempt at pseudo debunking, calling on every google link you can muster?

WHY!?!?!

YOU KNOW you are going to pick apart EVERYTHING presented before you even click on the link.
I have NEVER seen ANYTHING that even comes close to resembliing you entertaining ANYTHING that isn't first supported by the MSM and the President of the United States himself.
The amount of proof you would require makes it pointless for you to even be in here.

Have at it.
Another potentially productive thread shut down again by someone demanding proof that they will refuse to accept when given anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok, you had my attention up to the first 7 minutes. Then, the BUSH bloodline was apparently traced back to Mesopotamia. Really???

Then throw in the Freemasons, and the claim that the heavy metals Lead, Gold, Silver, and Palladium can, if ingested, make you live forever. Monotomic Gold? WHAT? Gold is Gold, people.

Ok, thats where I stopped.

This movie is nothing more than a bunch of crap, thrown into a bucket, and like a sand castle dumped upside down. There is absolutely no basis in fact.

Though, the first 7 minutes were in fact entertaining, I think I will pass on watching the other 22 minutes.

Thanks OP for the Saturday afternoon entertainment! But no.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

It says don't watch it.

Now, why do you insert yourself into a thread in which YOU KNOW you are going to disagree with EVERYTHING presented and make your best attempt at pseudo debunking, calling on every google link you can muster?

WHY!?!?!

YOU KNOW you are going to pick apart EVERYTHING presented before you even click on the link.
I have NEVER seen ANYTHING that even comes close to resembliing you entertaining ANYTHING that isn't first supported by the MSM and the President of the United States himself.
The amount of proof you would require makes it pointless for you to even be in here.

Have at it.
Another potentially productive thread shut down again by someone demanding proof that they will refuse to accept when given anyway.

How exactly is Phage shutting down the thread? The OP posts a video. Phage or anyone else may not have 32 minutes to watch it. So the OP should break it down for the readers.

Now, if you want to just have posts without any type of rebuttals, maybe you should visit GLP. There, you can say anything you want, and get away with it.

I find that there is much more respectable debate here at ATS, thanks to members like Phage.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

A recent book I read described the Anun(aki) as a people who possibly survived the earth changes of approx
10 000BC,who attempted to pass knowledge to those after the events at the end of the last ice age.

The whole subject tied in with the idea of fallen angels,and that they may have been a real people rather than ethereal beings.

The book was:
www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1342289964&sr=1-1

A fascinating read,although it does get very hypothetical in certain respects.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
How exactly is Phage shutting down the thread? The OP posts a video. Phage or anyone else may not have 32 minutes to watch it. So the OP should break it down for the readers.

Now, if you want to just have posts without any type of rebuttals, maybe you should visit GLP. There, you can say anything you want, and get away with it.

I find that there is much more respectable debate here at ATS, thanks to members like Phage.

I can only speak from experience.
Nothing wrong with asking someone to break it down (even though the OP already did)
But, there's no point if your mind is closed to the information and all you are going to do is debunk everything anyway AND you know that you are going to do this before ever clicking on the link.

There is a virus making its rounds here on ATS and it is called 'Terminal Debunking'.
Nothing wrong with being sceptical but open.
Nothing wrong wrong with asking questions.
Nothing wrong with pointing out flaws in a story or inconsistancies.

There IS something wrong with terminal debunking.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Its a bunch of BS. It makes claims like monoatomic gold can enhance your brain and gain the ability to time travel with out any proof.

That is indeed how it appears at first glance to the ignorant. But hold on...

Actually every point they make have a number attached. This same number can be looked up on this site www.dontwatchthisfilm.com... (Just scroll down) for the scientific evidence and background. Granted not everything is peer-reviewed in scientific journals, and some of the sources are well known "conspiracy" authors, but this just proves there is alot of meat to these claims, and is nothing "taken from the air" or made up by the author.

The reason i find this film noteworthy is that it seems very well researched and put together, with more direct references to the source than any other such movie i have come across to back up it´s extraordinary claims...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I'm going to say the video is dogmatic fiction as opposed to being "a true story"

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

David Icke and Phil Schneider are cited as sources of information and presented as factual.

You've been warned.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by NeoVain

David Icke and Phil Schneider are cited as sources of information and presented as factual.

You've been warned.

So you have something against those persons i take it? Too bad alot of people don´t, although i must admit David Ickes reptilian theory is something i cannot subscribe to, the rest of what he says i think most people would agree with. And Phil schneider really? I don´t think anyone would object to knowing more about that guy, considering how mysteriously he was murdered after leaking some VERY interesting information, and he actually had physical proof unlike most others with similar claims(Which was mysteriously gone after he was murdered).

Which side are you on?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I love David Icke's interview with that African shaman, and I really enjoy the whole reptilian shapeshifter theory. Very entertaining metaphor! Even if he may have been serious about it, it is still pretty neat to describe the weirdo politicians we listen to as reptilian shapeshifters!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It says don't watch it.

Although i agree it was stupid naming it that way, at least i understand why they might have chosen that name.

I think you have to watch it to find out why it´s named like that, it may get your whole world view crushed, and you might have wished you never saw it. So they can at least say they warned you

There are many important points, (66 to be exact) some of which i gave a broad outline in my op, but for more in-depth information on each one you can scroll down on this site.
www.dontwatchthisfilm.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join