It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flawed Tactics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"I fully support President Bush's plan to destroy them overseas before they have a chance to fight us over here. As the 9-11 Families state on their website: "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will know peace." -- Thomas Paine"

Here is a perfect example of believing the heinous gestures of fighting terrorism overseas. Can any of you not look at the pictures of the towers engulfed in billowing smoke and flame and not have fury run through your veins? More so for the families who have lost their children, husbands, wives and family members.

This is the Bush campaign agenda to expand the perimeter of the war on terror. This is a civilian think tank pilosophy of war tactics and is not only a tactic that cannot work but actually increases the rate of assault.

Any perimeter must be entrenched with fighting emplacements with accessible armament to sustain continuous assaults. Wire perimeters cannot and must not be expanded beyond recon elements capable of assessing guerilla activity and AO.

Small scale or large scale the law remains the same. Extend your perimeter too far you create a whole - a gap where the enemy will reconaissance and attack. Then there is only reaction time. Read this clearly my fellow Americans.

THERE CAN NEVER EXIST AN OFFENSIVE STANCE AGAINST AN OPEN PERIMETER ONLY REACTION TO A TARGETED ASSAULT.

join