It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Images from Cemetery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, I learned a lot from this experience.

1. My brother in law is a smart and intelligent debater
2. People on ATS hate orb photo's
3. If you had a picture of an alien shaking obama's hand, it would be debunked.

The best suggestion I heard was to put up a web site to post all the data after an investigation and let people browse that.

Thanks to the very few that really want to believe and have a passion for such with an open mind. And most of all, thank you for visiting our humble thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

ArcAngel, it sure looks like a person in the first photo to me. maybe it's paradelia or whatever that word is but I see a head and shoulders clear as day. not sure about the hat tho.

and that angel orb is quite fascinating. way too hot for breath to appear this time of year. I really think you caught something there. that certainly is not a dust orb. looks like something trying to form to me. nice catch.

don't let the naysayers get you down. just sayin.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Thanks a lot for this feedback! I appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Please only post positive replies that can help me learn for future investigations. I am trying to keep this as positive as possible. If it's not your thing, please just don't post.

As a reminder, here is a section from the ToC of ATS.

"16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone."
edit on 14-7-2012 by ArcAngel because: Added a Picture

Arc - I'm really not trying to be an a$$ here, and to be bluntly honest with you I do not believe in ghosts. My questions for you, however are:

1) If you truly want honest help in finding out what is in your photos, why make the comment that "if it's not your thing, please just don't post"? Do you honestly want the truth or do you just want people to agree with you? I do get that you don't want non-believers coming in and mocking you - there are certainly a lot people on this website who mock instead of intelligently debate. If that's what you were trying to say then I totally understand, but no one will ever find the truth about anything without skeptics like myself. Most of us skeptics would be absolutely thrilled to be proven wrong and would be happy to admit we are wrong.
And the mods on this site are quite adept at their jobs. If someone comes on your thread and breaks the rules - their post will be deleted and they will be warned...trust me on that. I have made an unintelligent mocking post or two in my time and have had those posts removed and have been warned.

2) Really a question for anyone who believes in ghosts. If there are such things as ghosts, why don't they just make themselves more widely known? Seriously - they're ghosts. What could any of us do to them? Surely they can't be afraid of us, right? So why don't they just make their presence known? When I die, if I become a ghost I will most certainly at least let my loved ones know that I am fine and waiting for them.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

2) Really a question for anyone who believes in ghosts. If there are such things as ghosts, why don't they just make themselves more widely known? Seriously - they're ghosts. What could any of us do to them? Surely they can't be afraid of us, right? So why don't they just make their presence known? When I die, if I become a ghost I will most certainly at least let my loved ones know that I am fine and waiting for them.

You are correct tallcool1. There are basically 3 kinds of beliefs in the 'ghost' world.
1. those that do not believe
2. those that want to believe
3. those that unquestioningly believe.

Personally, I fell into the third category when I was literally picked, pushed against a wall, and held there by an unseen force. Terrified does not even describe how I felt at that time. and imagination does not do that.
Perhaps someday you will have your own personal experience. And when you do, your perspective will forever be changed. I still challenge and debunk alot of things that happen to me through the years since. Not everything is paranormal. But on the flip side, not everything isn't.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

2) Really a question for anyone who believes in ghosts. If there are such things as ghosts, why don't they just make themselves more widely known? Seriously - they're ghosts. What could any of us do to them? Surely they can't be afraid of us, right? So why don't they just make their presence known?

To Tallcool1, (I think that was the user name)
Come to my thread, and you'll see they ARE making themselves widely known.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/19/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/19/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 7/19/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I actually love orbs. However, I can't say I find any of these very convincing except one. On the one named "ecto" there's an extremely bright orb in the top left quarter. They say that an actual orb will be self-illuminating and not posess a lighter, more solid core. This fits both. I actually think it might be an orb.
However, I think the rest are just dust. Sory to disappoint you, but it happens. I myself have a very convincing picture of a "man and a girl" in a cemetery that was just setting sunlight. I was a little crushed.
Now, the one of the man.. I have to believe that one. I honestly thought someone had walked in front of your picture. I didn't see the hat til it was pointed out though. It could be just a trick of the eyes, but I think those two pictures are honest evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

Thanks Billie, that Ecto shot surprised me as well. I appreciate your honest comments!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828

I actually love orbs. However, I can't say I find any of these very convincing except one. On the one named "ecto" there's an extremely bright orb in the top left quarter. They say that an actual orb will be self-illuminating and not posess a lighter, more solid core. This fits both. I actually think it might be an orb.
However, I think the rest are just dust. Sory to disappoint you, but it happens. I myself have a very convincing picture of a "man and a girl" in a cemetery that was just setting sunlight. I was a little crushed.
Now, the one of the man.. I have to believe that one. I honestly thought someone had walked in front of your picture. I didn't see the hat til it was pointed out though. It could be just a trick of the eyes, but I think those two pictures are honest evidence.

Billie,
Have you seen ArcAngels most recent photos posted further into this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'd like your opinion on the enlargement of the orb...with the face within.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hmm.. I can't really say on this one, but I think it's just actually a trick of the light on a "wrong-side-out" leaf or something like that, if not dust.
However, going with the flow of it maybe being a real orb, I saw more of a skull than a face

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join