It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions regarding human beings being spiritual beings having a physical experience

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Saying you know nothing is usually an excuse to not truth seek or to just live life however you want to more or less.

"I have forgotten more with regard to the esoteric than you currently think you know. "

^ What do you mean ?

I do know what esoteric means. Be more specific. do you mean theosophy, mysticism, secret societies, illuminati, spirituality etc. ?

edit on 15-7-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Let me respond to the opening post...and some of the questions.

"How did his whole thing begin. How did it all start?"

Did you really expect an answer to this?

And how will you choose between the various responses?

"What exactly am I suppose to do to best prepare for the afterlife?"

Love this life...only the dead are concerned with death.

"(is there a book or something?)"

That is funny!

"How is it all going to end. Will we all eventually merge with God/Source. Are we going to cease to exist. Will we live in bliss for all eternity."

Yes.

Regards midicon

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

I never use excuses but I do live life however I want to...or at least try to.

I have never been a truth seeker.

When I say I know nothing I really mean that.

Although sometimes I fall asleep and start to think I know things again.

I am asleep right now but at least I am aware of it...perhaps.

With regard to the word esoteric...I was being specific.

Although perhaps the term is too broad.

I was being flippant and it is unbecoming of me.

Regards midicon.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
1. How did his whole thing begin. How did it all start? For example, in Christianity God out of loves creates Adam and Eve. In this case, why and how did it start? How did this whole souls evolving and reincarnating thing begin.

It started with Infinity and Eternity and from there came the idea of Time and Space and it expanded into different universes, galaxies, worlds, and beings.

There is no soul "evolving", only Self-Realization. understanding who you truly are and accepting Truth of You and Others.

2. What exactly am I suppose to to best prepare for the afterlife. What is the blueprint to this reality/human life. Example, in Islam the blueprint is Quran. Tells you exactly what you must do, how to do it, what happens after we die, etc. For us who believe we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, what is the blueprint (is there a book or something?)

Understand that Spiritual Reality is closer to Mental Reality than Physical Reality. Your afterlife will be based on your beliefs except "eternal" belief systems such as ETERNAL heaven or hell.

3. How is it all going to end. Will we all eventually merge with God/Source. Are we going to cease to exist. Will we live in bliss for all eternity. Are we going to evolve to Godhood.

Never end, it will keep expanding and if anything gets destroyed, it is really transforming to become an even better thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It doesn't need to take a holy book or scientific research to discover that there is more to life than this one. All it takes is the intuition of one's own self. Just take a look at the world and look upon it your self, people are at different points of this spiraling journey. The journey has just begun my friend.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

to understand what I can of their own plight in this world. From that information I can reason the effects my actions may have upon them, as well as being able to make general assumptions regarding the appropriate moral conduct towards them.

Let me explain to you what I mean about empathy, then perhaps we can see where we are similar.

Firstly, the love I have for my parents is different to the love I feel for my wife. The love I feel for my siblings is different to the love I feel for my friends is different from the love I feel for strangers. I suppose my epiphany was the realization that regardless of the kind of love it is, it is still love.

I find it easy to love a stranger and empathize with their plight to the extent that I would find a way, if it is within my means, to help or serve them and to provide them with comfort or moral support. I find it easy (and to my own detriment sometimes) to get involved in their problem and most times my involvement would be to listen to them and offer advice and comfort them. Ultimately one can only go so far because every soul has his or her own journey to endure and the task is not to fix the problem but to help them to find the strength to deal with it themselves. That is what makes a person stronger and more able to cope.

To my regret, I find it difficult to empathize with someone who is intentionally cruel or does things that hurt others. My spiritual journey is to learn to love them also and believe me that is very difficult. It is my experience though, that when we have the chance to talk one on one, there is nearly always a spark that I can feel love towards. It is impossible to help everyone I know, but synchronicity will place those who need the kind of help I can provide and they will turn up in my life. This brings me back to the world of spirit and body.

It is my unshakable belief that people are guided towards each other through some yet undiscovered process. It provides what it is that each of us need to get through a life on this physical plane. We can chose to be a part of this mysterious process or not. I have been a part of this process of giving and receiving all my life, I don't question it because it is infallible, it NEVER fails. I know it sounds twee or cheesy but to say you must open up your heart to others is the only way that we will ever find peace in this world.

I believe that when we die we return to our true form which is energy and sentient thought.

Over time we exist on many different levels not visible to our limited human perception. Every level belongs to it's own frequency. Our ultimate goal is to resonate with the frequency of the source of the universe and that frequency is pure love.

The source has many resonant frequencies which are the various levels we vibrate in. Providing we can attune to each resonant frequency, for each level we exist in on our journey, then when we die, on each of these levels we get closer each time to the frequency of the universe.

If we are not in harmony with the source then we can not resonate. If we do not resonate then we remain or reincarnate to the same level until we learn how to resonate.

I am trying to explain in a pragmatic way because as soon as we mention the word God people associate the word with religion and all the ugly baggage that brings with it. I will now use the word God because that is the name our ancestors used to describe the universal source.

What we call God is not a white bearded human form wagging his finger at our misdeeds. God is everything, Without God there is no existence. God is the source of all consciousness and consciousness is the blueprint for all matter. Matter materializes within all frequencies but we interact with it differently than we do in the Earth frequency.

We are all part of Gods consciousness, our apparent exiled existence from God is a process of purification it is how God evolves. Every life form you have and will ever experience, you will say "I am" until one day when the purification is complete, you will say I am God.

I am sorry that this has been a long post but I could not think of any other way to explain my understanding of what love is or how that love extends to all humanity. We are all a fractal of Gods consciousness and it is wonderful that we have the opportunity to experience anything we could possibly imagine.

edit on 15-7-2012 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

I very much appreciate the time you have spent to tell me your opinion on the matter, kennyb! And no post is too long for me to read and think about

We certainly do have different outlooks on things, and I can't expect to understand everyone. Thank you for inquiring about my comment without being crabby. lol You were very nice about everything

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I found it a pleasure communicating with you, we all arrive at our own conclusions in our own time. Mysticism is only facts that we are yet to understand. I believe if we knew for certain the purpose of our existence, that in itself would diminish the effectiveness of our short time here in the physical.

Being inquisitive, I can't help myself from trying to understand.

Love and peace

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just pray to Jesus and invite him into your life to become your God and salvation. That's your safest bet. Anything else is man made, from satan who doesn't want you to discover the truth. Everything else you'll discover after that. Until that regardless of what you discover about life it will all be fruitless and pointless.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
Science is a tool. It is subservient to us, we're not subservient to us. It merely observes and records, it doesn't tell you how to live. Next thing you know you're going to get mad at a hammer for hitting a nail.

Thanks for proving my point.

The mind control has obviously been EXTREMELY successful...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Just pray to Jesus and invite him into your life to become your God and salvation. That's your safest bet. Anything else is man made, from satan who doesn't want you to discover the truth. Everything else you'll discover after that. Until that regardless of what you discover about life it will all be fruitless and pointless.

Right now I think I am going to throw up.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think it was sarcasm...
I hope it was sarcasm...

I don't even think serious Christians who actually believe that would phrase the sentence in that way...
edit on 16-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Right now I think I am going to throw up.

That is a VERY good sign...

Using your authority in Jesus, command the evil spirits (by name if possible) to come out of you in Jesus' name! Don't be alarmed if you find yourself throwing up all of a sudden, or coughing uncontrollably, screaming, etc. It's a good sign, it usually means they are on their way out! If you want to minimize manifestations, you can forbid them to manifest in Jesus' name. I usually like them to manifest, because it exposes them even more, and somehow weakens their power and 'cocky attitude' when they are hauled out in the open where you can recognize them.

Self Deliverance

The King James version says in Mark 16:17 the word CAST OUT. The word cast out in the Webster's Dictionary means to vomit. So if you vomit that just means that demons are coming out for sure.

BASIC DELIVERANCE MANUAL

" In a body cleanse and detox, I was alerted that I would experience nausea,vomiting,stomach cramps,dizziness,headaches because the toxins are leaving my system.Caroline Leaf discusses at length how thoughts can be toxic and raise the degree of toxicity in the brain and organs of the body, to the degree of affecting brain development and link to physical sickness. So now I perceive the possible biological/physical substrates of deliverance when people are orally purging/vomiting during deliverance--toxicity (negative/satanic stronghold) is leaving the body."

Why people vomit in deliverance

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join