It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raising the Goblin Hordes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
One hears many stories around these parts of the aimless and ever evasive activities of the various shades of the night, furtive Gobliesque Greys and their endless lurking, the somewhat perverse Demonic degenerates of the waking dreams, so anyway it seemed to me that qualities such as logic, leadership, and liability were entirely anathema to them.

That being the case i considered what their attraction toward me could be, why lurk in the shadows of my presence, haunt my dreams, be ever on the periphery of my insight, what could they want from me...?

A common answer would be of course that this would be my soul that they would steal, and indeed when it's made plain they are denied access to this they generally lose interest in the individual they have been pursuing, but in my own case there were unique factors to be taken into consideration, in that the Queen of all the Underworld herself put in an appearance, for want of a better name, and that we entered into a relationship, so to speak...

The realm she rules over is a strange one, laws of time and space, indeed any laws, are unheard of, none of her minions can count beyond zero, this is a realm of eternal Darkness, we see the creatures from this realm only in our own briefly reflected light, and as any good scientist will tell you none of them actually exist, though this does not greatly trouble them.

This realm then of the non-existential, were normal rules of the Universe need not apply, is of course the counterpart to our own, and is ruled by a Dark Queen who rules eternally knowing no Time, over a realm unbounded by concepts of Space, within this realm is all potential, yet no potency.

Sometimes when we are alone in the darkness, or stand by the vastness of a dark brooding ocean, or gaze up into the night skies on a windswept hillside we sense this chill place of ultimate zero, mysterious and sublime, the sum of all possibilities.

So anyways, the Dark Queen made herself known to me, her allure beguiled, and we entered into union within the Dream Realm, which is the borderland between this realm of the living and the light and that of the Other, grey area...a true romance.

As with any good marriage one would expect mutual beneficiancy, the complementary of opposites, thus i have at my disposal an endless horde of Goblins, ghouls and ghosties, to use as i see fit, greys to go with any occasion, grimoires extraordinaire...though how i should dispose and dispense of such i have not yet decided.

The other side of the coin is of course that the Dark Queen now has representation in this Realm, and certain claims, things to be made known, wrongs to be righted, the Other Realm no longer to be slighted, balance to be thus determined.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow, are you an author? if not,you should be!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Enjoyed your telling very much, please do continue.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you, and yes i suppose i'm an author of sorts, you see my capacity for story telling was an aspect of the attraction on the part of the Queen of Darkness, in that neither she nor her endless minions have the means to produce their own stories, despite inspiring a great many with their somewhat discordant dabblings in this realm.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Tell us more about the lower astrals and how they have made it into this world as you say. Also what are some of the more disturbing things that you have discovered which will affect humanity and this planet as a whole?

Could you also go a bit more into detail about how you met the Queen and about your agreement?

Have you prospered in any way from the time you met her?

What were her promises for you?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sorry i didn't get back to you earlier, it's just that i tend to deliberate greatly about what i can or cannot say on these matters, and tend to follow the principle of 'if in doubt say nowt'...as it were.

However there is obviously some desire on my part to discuss such given my somewhat oblique opening post, and i'm glad you prompt me with specific questions.

Tell us more about the lower astrals and how they have made it into this world as you say. Also what are some of the more disturbing things that you have discovered which will affect humanity and this planet as a whole?

As i outlined one is dealing with phenomena that have no existence or rationale of their own, one will never capture a ghost in a bottle or photograph a grey alien, however all that exists, is structured according to laws and logic, formed of light and energy, finds balance in it's opposite, the shady side of the hill as in classical Yin-Yang metaphysics.

In considering phenomena that do not exist or have any rationale of their own, the best analogy is that of the wind or of tidal forces. Despite the non-existance of wind it can of course blow ones house down.

The consideration then is that of pattern and interplay, the manifestation of archetypes.

The absolute sum of all fears is literally zero, the darker, the colder, and indeed the smaller will ever tend toward this archetype of absolute nothing, death...or absence of life.

The interplay of these archetypes within the psyche is of course dependant upon factors of the individuals own experiances and fears and expectations, taking into account cultural and religious influences, but importantly no man is an island, and conciousness is of a Universal and singular pattern, thus ripples elsewhere can cause devasatations elsewhere, as in a butterfly effect...the point being these phenomena are not entirely localized in the mind of an individual.

Consideration also needs to be given to 'spirit' in the broadest sense of the term, again this is non-existential, yet spirits such as sadness, melancholia or joy and delight are all pervasive aspects of our being, in terms of visualizations of 'lower astrals' these are simply extremeties of 'spirit', on the other hand one could have rapturous visions of Angels.

How such can affect greater humanity is in the sense of a spiritual storm brewing, as i intimated all conciousness is of an ultimate singularity and it's generally percieved that dark clouds are gathering within it, the goblins are gathering as it were, they are bored, cynical, grumpy and depressed, and ever more given to violent agitations...it's a question again of observed pattern.

Could you also go a bit more into detail about how you met the Queen and about your agreement?

Have you prospered in any way from the time you met her?

What were her promises for you?

Certainly, i was given to lucid dreaming and associated floatings. if you think about it everything in a dream will normally play out in frontal vision, you have little spatial awareness or tactile sense, so it came as a great shock when within a lucid adventure i suddenly found myself siezed from behind on the upper arms and thighs and pulled back to above my body.

As you would expect this siezing caused alarm yet in my mind i recited words which i had been told would see of any unfortunate eventuallity in the astral realm, and indeed this worked, i was released and awoke.

This occured again on a second occasion in exactly the same manner as the first, except this time when i recited the words i was not released, but were i had been grasped movement began as if seductively, in order to make me accept the presence, i looked down what had grasped me was as if dark sea-weed tentacles, not surprisingly i continued reciting and again was released and awoke.

On the third and final occasion the same happened again, i began to recite, but then got the greatest surprise of my life, in that a voice spoke to me, wonderfully clear within my mind, it was that of a womans, of coldness, clarity, and condecension, the words she said, "that won't do you any good now ' [refering to the reciting], 'you're not as hard as you think you are' [a bizarre thing to say], needless to say this completely threw me, i could probably have handled a grufty old Devils voice, but it was immediatly obvious that this manifestation was more profound and absolute.

She went on to say that she would take my heart and make it her own, and i felt something round, cold, and metallic as it were pressed against my back, then seemingly i awoke.

Yet i was not truly awake, for i looked behind me and there was a little old woman huddled up and in rags and laughing, i looked closer and she began to look younger, still somewhat dirty and dishevelled, she grew ever younger, thus from old maid to maiden, and invited me to make love to her whereby i obliged.

Her promise, such as it was afterward, is that she had taken my seed and would scatter it across the Earth.

That's not much of a basis for a 'relationship', but going back to the Yin-Yang symbolism where the dark contains within it some light, and visa versa, then so the Queen of Darkness as it were can become incarnate within this realm, and thus shortly afterward i met the woman who i am of no doubt represented just such an incarnation, this would be after the manner of Ishtar in symbolic terms, so yes in a sense i did greatly profit from or enjoy that, though of course such a relationship would be challenging to say the least...

Such experiances also went hand in hand with dramatic increases in awareness of pattern, metaphysical realizations ,that in observing a given situation one could be aware of what was to happen next before it happened simply by being attune to the flow of a situation, disconcerting hyper awareness knowing what someone was going to do and why before they did it, but such 'gifts' were not neccesarily of 'her' but explain her interest to my understanding, an attraction of opposites.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: TYPO

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Isn't that all just right & peachy. I swear just knowing Everything, who we really are, what we are/not allowed to say, the endless possibilities, cause/effects of our actions just knowing how to & how its going to affect other people in a negative & positive way is blowing our minds & souls Out Of our Bodies in a "way" which alot of us are not
"beleaving" but physically seeing. Im having soo much fun with my powers of influence & .... That its literally making transition easy. Let us just be mindful of what we say to others or it might just drive them to an insane freedom.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh & this dark queen/king is damn sexy isnt he/she

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Lets just say, that if one makes the anaolgy of a game of chess were the person playing Black represents Subjectivity, and the White is played by Objectivity, it can be observed that the Black player is generally overbold with their Queen, and that the White King has never been cornered...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Unfortunately this was not only a "story" - or was it?

A

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

As far as I can make out, you are not able to build coherent sentences.

Could you maybe get over your passion for writing for a second and plainly state what you want to say?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

top topics

join