It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm In the Hospital with a New Diagnosis: It’s my death sentence in a world where survival is my

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't know what to say other than you are not alone in this. Family and friends will be by your side.

Blessings!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, I don't know your whole story, but I think you should rethink your title, your outlook, and your diagnosis.

If you're really, truly healthy, you'd vomit within 3 seconds of being exposed to modern medical warfare advertisements, on the television monitor.

My doctor said I have nerves, and they're connected to my muscles. I asked my doctor about blah blah...

You have no idea just how many systems can fail, nor for what you might be grateful, for their mere functioning.

MS is not a death sentence. Sorry about the diagnosis. That was a threshold moment. Do rethink every thing, since that moment. You have more control than you think. All that happened is that doctors snapped a picture of a system breakdown or malfunction. Then they showed it to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Wow, can't imagine what you are going through. It must be even tougher seeing that look in all of your loved ones eyes, and worrying about their future as well as yours. I am glad you have some support and I hope this may turn into a transformative experience with you coming out on top. Pardon my slight optimism but last Christmas my dad showed me a documentary about a woman who developed MS, went through some crazy stages, but changed her diet dramatically and actually put the MS in remission. This is not fluff, as she had doctors and scientists working with her to document the approach.
The doc was called The Incurables, and the episode was about Ann Sawyer. I can't find the episode to watch right now, but Google it.
msrecoverydiet.com...

I am sure you have heard plenty of shimmering suggestions for alternative therapies, and a lot of times they just are not enough. But with MS, there is scientific evidence that supports fighting it with a plant diet.
Here is another case for a gal who is a doctor and beat MS with a plant diet also. I know youtube is full of hype sometimes, but these two cases are legit.
primalpeter.com...
www.savvyvegetarian.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.terrywahls.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Here are some more cases of MS being beat with diets.

I was shocked to learn that MS can be reversed, but hope is alive. I wish you the best and hope that some of this info may be of use.

spec

edit on 14-7-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Valentine really gave some incredible advice that I won't repeat. I just want to add that the REAL you (Spirit) will not be harmed by any physical attack and WILL survive forever. YOU are Superwoman like it or not...

I will be praying and I encourage others here to do the same.

Never forget that you have access to the greatest Physician who EVER lived... and he does NOT charge!

Alternative medicine is almost ALWAYS superior to anything MD's will do for you. Pay very close attention to any advice that is NOT mainstream such as the posts NaturalHealer is giving you.

The most important thing to consider: NEVER trust a MD (Medicine Doctor), NEVER EVER (unless he has awakened to the lies of the medical inquisition). You MUST learn the truth about medical science.

I do not believe in Modern Medicine

The medical industry is no longer to be trusted

Why Pharmaceutical Drugs Do Not Work

Side Effects Death

Everything is backwards; Doctors destroy health

I will NEVER trust another Doctor even if my LIFE depends on it...

The REAL "Quacks" are the MD's

How To Receive Healing And Miracles By Faith

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

"In the Church of Modern Medicine, no one is excluded from the sacrifice. There's plenty to be afraid of. The God that resides in the Temple of Modern Medicine is Death. The doctors are priests, the birth certificate is the baptismal certificate, toxic silver nitrate applied to the eyes at birth is baptism, the nurses are inquisitors, etc. Research is the prayer of the religion of Modern Medicine."

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Source
Medicine has become a religion (WATCH this video!)

Dr. Mendelsohn knew what he was describing. He had been a devoted medical priest and had watched the Inquisitors for years, as he was well acquainted with the Jesuits at Loyola University in Chicago while a professor in the School of Medicine at the University of Illinois. He later became a most eloquent and undefeated champion in exposing the crimes of modern medicine. His opponents in debate would not even make an appearance.

The life and message of Robert Mendelsohn was hated by the Jesuits’ Medical Inquisition controlled by the AMA, ADA and FDA through the New York Cardinal’s Council on Foreign Relations. Clearly this “perfidious Jew” was believable! Therefore, one day in good health at the age of sixty-three, payback time had arrived for this “obstinate heretic.” He suddenly died, a victim of “the poison cup” at the hand of another Vatican Assassin, “invisible until his stroke was felt.” I do not believe in Modern Medicine

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

thank you. I was waiting for someone to post the obvious. It would really suck if you were the one who drew the short straw though

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just prayed for you and I wish you get better.
But if you still can read a focus, naturalnews.com might have a lot of useful info on MS.
I hope this can help also.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here's why I am writing this email: when I was at my lowest point, unable to work, at age 25, and in unrelenting pain, I prayed earnestly this prayer, “God, please do not let any of this pain be in vain”. In my spiritual journey over the past 17 years, I have been given a compassion and desire to help others who are suffering, particularly with health challenges.

I have been challenged with chronic health issues for many, many years; primarily debilitating chronic low energy, and chronic pain. I have been diligent in my search for health and have done MANY things that have helped;the most significant being finding a spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ, which I truly believe saved my life.

Along with much prayer, fasting, nutrition, and help from numerous body workers, spiritual and energy healers, naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, etc, over the years I have experienced some success, but never really a total BREAKTHROUGH, in which I could track significant progress.

4 Months ago my husband and I started on a comprehensive nutritional supplementation program, and for the first time in 20 years I finally feel that I have had a shift in my health that is lasting and has allowed me to truly get stronger. (I was essentially bed-ridden for 2 .5 yrs from 1993-1995, and have been struggling to recover my strength and vital energy ever since.)

After 4 days of taking the supplements I woke up at 5:30 in morning and had an ominous sense that I had stumbled upon something that would have far reaching benefits not only for myself but for many others. This proved to be true. My husband and I both started to feel the results after 4 days, and now after 4 months we are continuing to experience the following benefits :

Me:
Definitely more stamina, energy and a MUCH better mood and outlook
More able to exercise without pain
Better digestion
Better Sleep
Less PMS

My husband has experienced:

Significant increase in a sense of calm and a decrease in lifelong benign tremor ( low grade shakes)
Reduction of blood pressure
Significant reduction of muscle aches

my daughter :
Chroinc Urinary Tract Infections gone in one day

My dad:
major reduction of arthritic pain in a matter of days

Having done some research as to why the program was working so well, I found that many other people were finding similar health recovery benefits, from any number of diseases. I learned that the science behind the products was so vast in terms of the amount of research that the doctor who developed it has done.

This is a link to an Introduction to the Program

connectpro84292131.adobeconnect.com...

This has been an absolute answer to my prayers and ... please let me know if you want more info.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound negative...

As for my bro, he voluntarily didn't follow the protocol...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If you are wise as a star you should check the information available on raw food. It can really safe and inprove your life! Get away from the meds, they only treat you from the wrong side; outside in. You need to nurse yourself in stead of others. Give it a try, you have nothing left to loose, so go for it!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I will hold you in my prayers and thoughts.

As I was thinking of you, the inner thought came that sometimes boulders get thrown into your path to get you to see a turn in the road. Make sure not to get so caught up in the "prepper world" that you forget to follow whatever spiritual path it is that God wants you to take......it's just a thought.

The best thing you can do is keep positive and do not let this "win". You will be surprise at how much inner strength you have to overcome. Eat healthy and walk. Meditate. Seek you inner voice.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

My thoughts and prayers are with you..along with the good energy I'm sending your way. [[[hugs]]].
It's very difficult for me to keep my thoughts/opinions/and advice to myself at this time, though I see you have been given much advice and well wishes already and I don't want you to feel more overwhelmed than you surely do at this point. So I will only offer a small amount & you feel free to delete it from your memory or use it as you wish.

As my body has been ravished with autoimmune disorders for over 25 yrs now, I know that it's not one thing, but many things you will need in your tool box to give you relief and comfort over the extent of your illness/s. People will be giving you a lot of opinions and offers of help. At times you might become frustrated, but please know that those people [myself included] only wish to help even if it's in some small way. But you should never feel obligated to do more than listen. Here is to hoping that your supporters will always feel as obligated to hear you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know this might sound strange. And I can't relate to your situation as I've rarely been that ill from that your describing. But from everything I've seen I believe that you should ONLY and I mean only use hospitals and the medical system for trauma care. Like a broken arm. My concern is that they gave you this diagnosis. Now you're already believing what they've told you. And likely your already believing in going along with what they're planning to do next. That's the wrong track if you ask me. You're on the wrong path here entirely. You need to get off this track and back to a naturopathic approach. First don't believe a word they say about this stupid diagnosis. Don't internalize that. That's just a persons OPINION. It means nothing. It's not necessarily what you have.

Okay if it was me, here's what I'd honestly do. First read the book "Confessions of a Medical Heiratic". Next I'd research each of the symptoms and see what exactly causes these things. I'd see if there's some kind of natural remedy for it. Then I'd go seek out a good accupuncturist and see if they could do something. I'd would get that idea of mutliple whatever out of my mind and never ever say that word again. Not ever. What I would start saying to myself are things like "I'm getting better and better and more healthy each day".

But in my opinion you shouldn't have gone for those mri's. That was a bad idea. Now they've already classified you as having this condition. Which you might not even really have. It's not the decease that's gonna kill you here. it's the medical establishment if you're not careful. Get away from all of that and take full control of your own health instead of letting some Dr who only wants to keep you sick for as long as possible try and care for you. It's a money making scheme don't you get it? Get out of there, find your own remedies! Read that book ok. Trust me.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Btw you do realize that the medical sector is rooted from the ancient Babylonian system? If you have eyes to see, you see the logo with the snake and a pin. You would know that vaccines are a ritualistic sacrifice concerning the blood of a cow/bull (in Latin=vacca) pined to the flesh of the ‘victim’. That is the origin of the vacca-cinations. And than we would have the oath the doctors took and still take to the gods; Apolloyon (the sun god or destroyer) and the other fake gods. It goes like… ‘I swear by Apollo, the healer, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea, and I take to witness all the gods, all the goddesses, to keep according to my ability and my judgment, the following Oath and agreement:…’
There is more proof this sector isn’t here for our health benefits, (but other benefits).
Please go your own way and get out of the claws of this system. There is only one true savior, he is the gateway out of Babylon. The raw food/herbs YHWH gave us is the perfect medicine, but they cannot profit from healthy and happy people.
Now you know, it’s up to you… stay in Babylon or go the other way.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

research this

Hope this Helps

and this

That's all I can say on this forum .

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I agree with you that accepting, internalizing most diagnostics could be very harmful. I think hers was more of a collapse and medical emergency situation however.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
God bless you and consider this. The difference between you and me is that you know (probably) what is going to kill you, and I don't. But we both have a death sentence. Every single human being does. In the greater sense of time, all of us will be dead in the blink of an eye, and all of us who are aware we are about to die will feel grief over it.

So my best advice for you is live your life. Do you know what makes me sad? My brother died suddenly in his sleep in his 30's from a heart condition he wasn't even aware of. He had no concept of his mortality, and he never received the gift you are receiving now -- the realization that life is short and that every moment is precious. So live your life and appreciate every single moment of it.

Another thing. People, particularly on this website, are going to give you lots of advice about how bad modern medicine is and how you should use alternative remedies instead. I think that falling into the trap of believing in miracles instead of utilizing the best science has to offer is very dangerous. Trust the people who actually understand the workings of your disease, not those who are anti-intellecual.

Good luck to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So sorry to hear that...
I would hug you if i could...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hardships are what set some of us apart from the rest. The more capable get an easier track in life. So it is. Don't be ashamed if you feel discouraged. We are not all so lucky as to have the randomness of life touch us in the right ways!

If you feel the lure of death telling you dying would be easier, it is not necessarily the worst thing. Perhaps it is what is needed to bring you back to a point where you are most capable. Nobody really knows what the universe has in store for them over the years.

If you need any help, message me. I am here for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm sure you have gotten and keep getting many well meant wishes and suggestions for your near and far future.

I'd like to add mine to the many others.

I haven't had the time to read all the post, but I felt the need to add this:

Be careful when you sort through all the wishes. There will be charlatans out there who will prey on you grief and desperation. Consider this - if some of the "well known" alternative cures and remedies actually works the medical profession would hasten to use them. Every pharmaceutical company in the world would gain tremendously if they "found the cure". If they are not on the playing field you can pretty much assume that the miracle cure is absent.

My exwife's father had MS and he tried many things. Unfortunately his version was very agressive and his "stand still" periods weren't that long. In the beginning he truly believed that some obscure advice worked. Later he came to recognize that some of the "working" cures were merely coinciding with the "stand still" periods.

He told me two pieces of advice that I now give to you:

Beware of the advice that involves bying expensive stuff from the guy peddling it. Some well meaning people are often paid by the people peddling the stuff. Remember that pharmaceutical companies have every reason to want effective medicin. If they don't have it, how come Joe Blogs has it?

While you are able to do so, gather a small stash of "termination aid" and hide it where you can get to it, if you decide it's time. Teach your family that YOU want to be in control of you death if you get so ill that there is no other decent way. For me I've made a small container that is glued to the underside of the bed frame. Unless you look for it, it isn't there.

-------------------

Those two bits of advice might seem cold and calculating. They are not meant to be.
I truly hope for you that you will be able to live for many years with long periods of being well.
For all we know your version of MS might offer you an almost normal life.

My ex-wife's father spent his last years praying for release. A release he didn't get because we were cowards. His last year he spent lying in a bed not being able to do anything except wait and watch tv. The nurses set all the TVs on the same channel so that they could follow the series they likes. Not considering that he really hated those half-wit series with dysfunctional families feuding.
He often said that putting a dog to sleep when it was terminally ill was humane.
He also wondered why the same ethics claimed that keeping people alive against their wishes also was said to be humane.
edit on 14-7-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111
Btw you do realize that the medical sector is rooted from the ancient Babylonian system? If you have eyes to see, you see the logo with the snake and a pin. You would know that vaccines are a ritualistic sacrifice concerning the blood of a cow/bull (in Latin=vacca) pined to the flesh of the ‘victim’. That is the origin of the vacca-cinations. And than we would have the oath the doctors took and still take to the gods; Apolloyon (the sun god or destroyer) and the other fake gods. It goes like… ‘I swear by Apollo, the healer, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea, and I take to witness all the gods, all the goddesses, to keep according to my ability and my judgment, the following Oath and agreement:…’
There is more proof this sector isn’t here for our health benefits, (but other benefits).
Please go your own way and get out of the claws of this system. There is only one true savior, he is the gateway out of Babylon. The raw food/herbs YHWH gave us is the perfect medicine, but they cannot profit from healthy and happy people.
Now you know, it’s up to you… stay in Babylon or go the other way.

You way has killed a lot of people hoping for help from a god that according to the Great Book has agreed to non-interference.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join