It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm In the Hospital with a New Diagnosis: It’s my death sentence in a world where survival is my

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hey Starwise,

I am glad to hear that you feel positive. I do have the same problem but Leison with C1 & C2 (Bony Tumor) (osteochondroma).. but still doc is unable to find the root cause for this. I have been operated once but diagnostics reports were not conclusive. When I took some MRI after a year it has grown. I am too young to go under a surgery to insert a titanium plate which replaces the bone.

Is here anyone can suggest me what can I do next? apart from he titanium replacement surgery..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Being a nurse, were you vaccinated? Please research the links to MS and vaccines.
You need to detox asap.

Also, I have a personal friend who was diagnosed with progressive MS. She began a strict macrobiotic diet and has completely controlled her MS with that!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Goddamnit...Colloidal Silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been using it for years as have some of my closest friends, we have not been sick in years and have healed everything from Hepetitis C to shuingles and psoriasis, it WORKS!!!! Get someone to order it for you, you can get it at Amazon.com in the 250 ppm and 500 ppm, DO IT!! You will see a dramatic increase in your health and recovery.

I am so sick of iddiots posting crap here that says it doesn't work even though THEY have never used it. I USE IT and IT WORKS!! I broke my neck and recovered after surgery in 8 days. I wish I could upload the x-rays, I have a Titanium plate and 4 screws holding my c-5 to my c-7, shattered my c-6 in a motorcycle accident. Have fully recovered and went on to race for a few years, don't anymore as I am older and got married.

Colloidal Silver!!!! IT WORKS and it will help you recover!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Starwise, I am sorry to hear you are going thru this painful experience and thankful you have you family there to support you thru this harsh time in your life. Starwise, I will not come in here and say any activities or advice I offer you will make you feel better immediately but I do hope you can do you best to keep a positive attitude. The attitude you possess will help you to keep your mind and others you love around you minds stronger, for they will look at you and evaluate even when you may not see. So please do your best to remain as hopeful and optimistic as you can with this situation I know it can be hard to do so, so don't feel bad if on some of your bad days you just don't want to feel positive or bothered by anyone, the Lord above understands that your are in pain and may be trying your best not to cause anyone you love around you any grief and sadness from worrying about you and will be there with you. I am really sorry you are going thru this and if there is ever a time you need a fellow member to talk to or U2U feel free to do so. I am not the best when it comes to - being a Doctors, Reiki Masters, Reflexologists and Healers- but I do believe in the power of the spirit and feel it can overpower the flesh. I feel so strong about this just from observing my mothers pains and tribulations of life dealing with various illnesses and she still manages to keep a positive attitude for the most part. On her painful days we try to understand and let her process the pains and discomforts even if her attitude is down or sad. So Starwise don't feel like your battle is already a death sentence. Yes MS is a harsh illness and does have challenges even for the strongest people to deal with SO my heart is with you on this from one member to another as well as my prayers. I don't know you on a face to face personal level but we do share the same existence zone so my prayers are sent towards your energy I will try to send you some vibes from time to time with hope concentrated within them. I wish you the best of luck my friend with finding the proper medications and health activities that can help to make you stronger to combat against the illness.

STAY STRONG ETERNAL 1 and GOD BLESS

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

***UPDATE***

I AM HOME NOW!!!! I have been set up with home health for the time being.

My neuro pain is slowly improving. My speech and memory is still off a bit, my left arm, hand, leg numb with neuropathy and spasticity still, but my right leg has regained function...

Also, I NEVER get vaccinations, I do periodic colon cleanses, no parasites here, have used colloidal silver in the past, and all other holistic therapies as needed. I am definitely not the typical nurse.....

It feels so good to be home with my family! The power of love flows through me right now; I don't have any other words for it...

ONE thing though which I know is BAD!!!!! AFTER a week of eating the hospital food, all I want right now is some veggie pizza......I may have to indulge just this once......

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

***UPDATE***

I AM HOME NOW!!!! I have been set up with home health for the time being.

My neuro pain is slowly improving. My speech and memory is still off a bit, my left arm, hand, leg numb with neuropathy and spasticity still, but my right leg has regained function...

Also, I NEVER get vaccinations, I do periodic colon cleanses, no parasites here, have used colloidal silver in the past, and all other holistic therapies as needed. I am definitely not the typical nurse.....

It feels so good to be home with my family! The power of love flows through me right now; I don't have any other words for it...

ONE thing though which I know is BAD!!!!! AFTER a week of eating the hospital food, all I want right now is some veggie pizza......I may have to indulge just this once......

There really is...

No place like home.

You are on your way to recovery...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

***UPDATE***

I AM HOME NOW!!!!

I am SO relieved to hear that you escaped from the "The Temple of Doom" alive!

That is SO not a good place to be:

The Temples of Doom

A hospital is like a war. You should try your best to stay out of it. And if you get into it you should take along as many allies as possible and get out as soon as you can.

For the amount of money the average hospital stay costs, you could spend an equal length of time at just about any resort in the world, transportation included. And unless your condition required emergency treatment, your health might be better off if you spent the time and money at the resort, too. For the hospital is the Temple of the Church of Modern Medicine, and thus one of the most dangerous places on earth.

There's plenty to be afraid of. The God that resides in the Temple of Modern Medicine is Death.

There are germs in hospitals that you can't get anywhere else in town, not only because hospitals are such dirty places, but because of Modern Medicine's fetish for ritual purification.

About 15,000 people die from hospital-acquired infections every year. As in the case of drug deaths, hospital staff will fudge statistics when a seriously ill patient succumbs to a hospital-acquired infection.

I've seen epidemics spread through hospitals so fast that everybody had to be sent home.

As bacteriologically overrun as hospitals are, I've rarely seen an epidemic that was blamed on the hospital or the staff. They always pin it on the visitors! The inevitable aftermath of the epidemic is restriction of visiting hours. Actually, keeping visitors away is only half of what should be done. Patients would be better off if they were kept out of the hospitals, too.

Hospitals are contaminated with more than germs. Remember, since hospitals are the temples of Modern Medicine, all the dangerous chemicals that doctors love to use are in plentiful supply. With all those drugs at their disposal, doctors are bound to use them. And they do. Patients in the hospital receive an average of twelve different drugs.

Mixups occur in hospitals all the time. Surgeons operate on the wrong leg. Medicines are given to the wrong patients.

Plenty goes on in the Temple of Modern Medicine simply to make you lose your appetite. The psychological dangers of the hospital are every bit as deadly as the physical dangers. Your hospital stay from the moment you walk in the front door until the moment you walk—or are carried—out has a psychological effect on you similar to a hex or a voodoo curse.

Your captors isolate you, alienate you, scare you, depress you, and generally make you feel so anxious that you submit to their every wish. Your spirit broken, you are ready to be a Good Patient.

Hospitalization degrades you. In my twenty-five years of practicing and witnessing the practice of medicine, I've never seen a degrading experience that did anybody's health any good. But remember, hospitals are the temples of Modern Medicine. When you enter the temple of another religion, you enter the presence of that religion's deities. No gods will allow you to take rival gods into their house, so you leave behind your old gods and all that they taught you before you enter. Since the Church views all aspects of life that contribute to health as rival gods, you must leave your identity, your family, your confidence, and your dignity at the temple door. Only when you've been purified of your real life can you be eligible for the sinister rewards of the Church of Death's sacraments.

No matter who your doctor is and what hospital he or she has put you in, you're always in mortal danger, so you always should be on your guard.

Confessions of a Medical Heretic

edit on 16-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As a survival prepper myself I can relate a bit.

I'm in stage 4 kidney failure, function is at about 24% right now, need to be under 20 to get on the transplant list.

So now I live with the daily fear that the system will go boom before my transplant and I will die a slow death and become a burden on my family instead of the rock.

If getting sick has taught me anything (I'm a nurse also, BSN) it's that you have to start enjoying the little things to keep from going crazy. Do not deny yourself the little pleasures of life, they will keep you going.

Keep plugging on and keep planning, the skills and attitudes you impart onto your children will serve them and your descendents for generations.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerKing

Nevermind. It looks like she does not have any illness after all. it is just advertising of Christopher Penczak (Starwise posted on 15-7-2012 @ 03:07 PM )

such a quick recovery after One Shaman Visit and amazing how she can write with one arm: (Starwise posted on 16-7-2012 @ 11:15 AM)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinner2012

Nevermind. It looks like she does not have any illness after all. it is just advertising of Christopher Penczak (Starwise posted on 15-7-2012 @ 03:07 PM )

such a quick recovery after One Shaman Visit and amazing how she can write with one arm: (Starwise posted on 16-7-2012 @ 11:15 AM)

Hurtful and mean that is.

I am not fully recovered at all, read my other posts, I am improving. Chris is a friend of a friend of mine who owns a business, so what? Does it matter? I'm not pushing him onto anyone....I already stated that I had friends who were doctors and healers in my OP. I feel blessed to have him and the others come visit me in my hospital bed. Would posting a picture help?? Geesh.....(I do have them by the way too :p)

I'm trying to be in a positive light and your post is trying to squash it out? That's just RUDE.....

Healing energy, aura, your spirit or soul or whatever you call it can be made to feel well with the acts of love and positive intentions. My mind wanted healers to help me spiritually and emotionally, WHICH HELPS HEAL!

Power of the MIND Body and Soul is a powerful connection, and my FRIENDS, NOT YOURS, helped me through it, along with all the other ATSers who have shown me love and encouragement.....You on the other hand are not a help. You are just a skeptic who is paranoid.....Shame on you....

Now, nipping those hostile feelings I just had towards you. I knew and was prepared for the likes of someone like you. You cannot hurt me.....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Are you for real??? Now Starwise in in a CONSPIRACY on ATS to get business for a friend of a friend? Geez...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I did not mean to offend you, sorry. If you are really sick with MS or something and you are getting help from witch (Christopher Penczak) you are big trouble than just illness.
We all know where witches are getting help from and what forces they use to "heal" confused souls.
Your body may be able to get better for short period of time but you will loose your soul.
Visit Christian holy places and pray. For example this St. Charbel helped and helping to cure any illness www.charbel.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Wow, well at least you lived, but now your on the way to get yourself back. Cool

Well, I wish you luck on your journey to perfect health.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I did not mean to offend you, sorry. If you are really sick with MS or something and you are getting help from witch (Christopher Penczak) you are big trouble than just illness.
We all know where witches are getting help from and what forces they use to "heal" confused souls.
Your body may be able to get better for short period of time but you will loose your soul.
Visit Christian holy places and pray. For example this St. Charbel helped and helping to cure any illness www.charbel.org...

Oh the irony of a bible thumper calling a holistic healer a quack.

His evil sorcery won't work, but our sorcery will, lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
For the Record, I am Unitarian and respect people of all faiths and religions as long as they too respect mine. My husband is Native American, my mother Christian, my father Buddhist/Agnostic and other family members Mormon and Catholic/Pagan. I grew up with a deep respect of all religious beliefs and faiths, therefore I do not see the problems that some others have.

Only True Love of Another Person, Stranger, Family or Friend is the One Truth in Life I have come to know as real.........

The people who have prayed for me here on this thread I am sure are from all walks of life and religious beliefs. I accept all healing love and prayers......

I accept all, isn't that what we should do to our fellow humans who are our sisters and brothers floating on the same earth ship through space?

LOVE is the ONLY thing that should matter, with pure heart and intention, miracles can happen. Even if the miracle is something as small as no longer believing that you are dying and leaving your small children behind...

For the record AGAIN!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!! XOXOX Love and Light!

PS I am still trying to read through this whole thread
I never once thought that it would even get any attention...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am truly sorry you and your family are going through this trial. I will pray for you. I did some research on MS and I wanted to see if you have heard of Chang Shan. It is a Chinese Herb. The research has quite a few stories of people who had MS and it reduced their symptoms. I just wanted to send this to you and I will pray the Lord will give you strength and healing.

Has anyone heard of this Chang Shan Herb?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Something else that might help you is going on a gluten free diet. Some patients have experienced improvement of their health when on a gluten free diet. For a small proportion of the population, gluten ingestion can lead to autoimmune disease. Another thing you could check for is celiac disease which is one of the least diagnosed conditions world wide. If left untreated it can lead to autoimmune diseases.

I wish you a fast recovery.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Well, you aren't allowed to die and your not allowed to get worse. Your posts and threads are too good to allow you to be sick. You are going to get better. Keep up a good attitude and keep your sisu strong. A lot of getting better has to do with reason for living and the attitude you have. Examine your eating habits and feel free to ask others what they think may help.

You don't need a degree to know about foods effect on the body, you need to pay attention to how the foods affect you. A doctor cannot tell you this because it is a genetic adaptation or maybe you haven't yet adapted to eat all the foods out there. People mistakenly think that because a food is sold in a supermarket that it is safe for all people. that is the most ridiculous idea out there. We are all different. I might be able to help you help yourself with what I have learned but I cannot tell you what to eat. If I tell you to eat something you may become crabby and that is not who you seem to be. Many health problems can even be influenced by the order in which you eat things when you eat. That's how complex this is.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Well, you aren't allowed to die and your not allowed to get worse. Your posts and threads are too good to allow you to be sick. You are going to get better. Keep up a good attitude and keep your sisu strong. A lot of getting better has to do with reason for living and the attitude you have. Examine your eating habits and feel free to ask others what they think may help.

You don't need a degree to know about foods effect on the body, you need to pay attention to how the foods affect you. A doctor cannot tell you this because it is a genetic adaptation or maybe you haven't yet adapted to eat all the foods out there. People mistakenly think that because a food is sold in a supermarket that it is safe for all people. that is the most ridiculous idea out there. We are all different. I might be able to help you help yourself with what I have learned but I cannot tell you what to eat. If I tell you to eat something you may become crabby and that is not who you seem to be. Many health problems can even be influenced by the order in which you eat things when you eat. That's how complex this is.

Wow, thank you! ((hugs))

Food and Diet right now IS my TOP priority. LOL My dad called to tell me he just mailed me a brand new juicer so I can juice my own NON MONSANTO GMO veggies

I don't know why but all I am CRAVING right now is vegetables!!

I do plan on having an allergy test soon, get my tooth fillings checked, and have someone check under my house for molds or anything etc etc etc.....

Im trying to make a list and its getting quite large!

My daughter is home with me and taking good care of me as needed. She is such an old soul who stated, and I quote, " So your brain cord is like when the dog chews an electric wire and now the power comes in and out, so all we need to use is duct tape? " LOL

Yep, I think she gets its for only being 9.....She is strong, I am so proud of her! My 6 year old well, he not so much. He just wants to know when the insurance adjuster is gonna come to the house to repair the damage from the storm so he can get a new playground set.....typical boy....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If you crave veggies, eat veggies. The miticides they treat commercial veggies aren't good for us though. The juicer is good but remember to stop juicing when you are sick of it because the plants defense system is either a medicine or a toxin if overused. This depends on your liver function. A lower body temp is a clue to this, lower temperatures mean different needs. Our cravings are important but sometimes we get locked out of processing vitamins if we get deficient. A specific question I can answer but my answers tend to be long and have lots of side effects listed to watch out for. I have only been studying this stuff full time for six years now so I still have lot to learn. It would be seven years but lately I have been chatting about it and only researching maybe 20 hours a week. Had to take a break from it but still think about it most of the day sorting things out for practice. Thinking like that would bore most people but I kinda enjoy it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join