It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm In the Hospital with a New Diagnosis: It’s my death sentence in a world where survival is my

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

There is a village in Ukraine called Hlyniany. There is a very old Christian church where a lots of miracles happened over many years. You need to go there, pray to Jesus Christ.
Link and info in ukrainian but I'm sure you can find translation
uk.wikipedia.org...
and nebo.at.ua...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
OP my prayers go out to you hang in there and hold on to hope , HOPE can be the greatest medicine of all .............................. and to the ICP poster ...CLASSLESS 100 % classless have some dam respect , WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE .............

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I do not know who you are, but I still feel sadness for what you are going through. I wish I could give you the correct advice, but in a world with so much disinformation, it's hard to know what the truth is, and how to cure your illness.

I shall pray for you. I hope you get better.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know Peter Parker can easily cure MS

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Be strong. Where there is a will, there is a way! Medical marijuana might be something for you to look into. Meds from the hospitals are good for suppression, but are awful. They induce more issues to the body than helping in most cases - stronger the pill, the greater the chance it will remain in your system and manifest as something else!. MS can actually be cured (along with almost ANY diagnosis), I suggest finding a natural health physician if you can. Something as hard to admit, but by letting it be known, there's comfort in know others are rooting for you.

You're still awesome,
Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A close friend was diagnosed with MS and had all the symptoms you mention and more. He did not see it as a death sentence though and changed his diet to an all organic, no sugar, no wheat, no can, 50% raw, did a thorough parasite cleanse and tried bio resonance therapy. As soon as he could, started exercising, quit his extremely stressful job (lawyer) and became an organic farmer, broke off his unsupportive relationship and truly forgave everyone that ever harmed him, including himself. 6 months later you would never believe he was partially paralyzed and is the happiest person I have met.

You can do it, the price might be high but it's nothing compared to what you have already endured.This disease could really be the chance for you to become whole again, like when you were a child. To be born again and leave the old self behind.

Good luck, I believe in you and will have you in my thoughts.

(I also have friends who have overcome terminal Cancer and Lupus. Impossible is NOTHING.)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Your story reminds me of my own Mother. In 1999 my younger sister was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome, an incurable auto-immune disease. 2 years later my Mom got very sick. She'd always had migraines and bowl problems but this was unlike anything she'd had before. Her doctor never listened to her, just gave her drugs and sent her home. She would go in and out of hospital due to dehydration from being unable to keep anything down and horrible migraines. She went from weighing 185lbs to 85lbs within a month and her hair started to fall out. She went into the hospital again and asked the nurses to tell her when she was going to die. They thought she was joking and she said how serious she was and then told them how much weight she had lost in a month. They thought it was her gall bladder so they put her under for surgery. Instead they discovered a large intestine with many holes in it. They took out pretty much her entire large intestine and part of her colon. She almost ended up with a bag. She was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. She's a single Mom with 3 daughters, one of them having an incurable auto-immune disease.

My Mom is currently recovering from her 4th operation. There were complications after her 3rd surgery she had recently and they sent her home from the hospital not long after. She threw up lots and couldn't keep much down, after a couple days I convinced her to go back to the hospital. Turns out she was internally bleeding from her stomach.
It was pretty hard and I was over come with the realization that my Mom could die soon and I couldn't see her like that. My older sister and younger sister were mad at me, but especially my older sister. Any ways, after my younger sisters grad my Mom went in for her 4th surgery and they took out about a foot of her small intestine and patched up some holes. She's had to have a central line and might have it for the rest of her life. (They have to put in a new one though because this one is having problems)

My Mom is also a recovering alcoholic, 2yrs sobriety. I know my Mom had a strong faith that got her through her illness and having sick daughters (I too have been having problems since about 2006 & am grateful it's been all minor things) but it got even stronger when she went to AA. She had an even bigger understanding of her life. Sure she doesn't get to do the things she wants in life but because she prays that God help her to do his work, she has helped a lot of people in AA. God still has a plan for her and although her illness has been hard, it has taught her some very important lessons and given her a strong faith in God so that she can help others.

I pray that you don't lose hope and can still find your purpose in life. I hope that you don't have to suffer a lot. I know it's hard to remember that this is happening for life lessons to be learned but this is can be an amazing learning opportunity. I've met some amazing people because my younger sister's disease. I've had some amazing experiences and have learned a lot. I'm sure when I die there will be lots of other lessons that I'll learn while watching my life over again.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Have those "lesions" checked. I recently read an article that SHOWS the devastating effects of TAPEWORMS, which can invade the brain and cause similar lesions. There are also other kinds of parasitic worms from cats which do the same thing. Something you can pick up from contaminated chickens or pork or cat feces, etc. (If you do a lot of gardening, NEVER dig in the dirt with your hands, always wear gloves.) food which is undercooked, or sometimes from a local water supply. This is a very common problem and one which is very seldom discussed. Why a perfectly healthy person would suddenly develop brain lesions is beyond me. MS may not be the diagnosis. Meanwhile drink Tahitian Noni juice. It will help. The article said that the tapeworms normally live in the gut, but sometimes they wind up as eggs in the blood stream. They lodge in the brain, nest there, start eating, and send out an "inhibitor chemical" that tricks the anti-worm antibodies (which we have naturally) into thinking they aren't there! So the worms continue to grow. But because they cannot live out a proper life cycle, they die. The the other parts of the brain take over to rewire your processes. But some can cause some major damage. Ask your doctor about such a diagnoses. I think the article was in Science Illustrated...not sure. Google it.
Meanwhile keep up the Reiki and believe that you are hear for a reason and will come through this...and it's not so you can survive a catastrophe of global proportions. Our personal catastrophes are quite enough! I've thought about surviving nuclear disaster since I was a kid. But just lacking a job right now is disaster enough!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Tapeworms are yummy crunchy and taste funny

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyfireautobot
Tapeworms are yummy crunchy and taste funny

This is the ONLY time I will respond to you....I NOW understand what an ATS member was talking about when they said they do not look forward to the summer months when people whose ages match their shoe size (and them some), flock to this site to irritate the hell out of other members, whether intentional or not! Granted many younger members do not behave as such. You don't DESERVE a response, but here it is...relish it, for it's your last one from me, CHILD.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
MS is easily curable.. and that last post was YUM
so don't worry op do not cry you will be XFINEX

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Xelrem48X you were right about one thing...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
sent you a U2U star as i dont wish to post all that personal stuff on a open forum

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Your a nurse, right?

That means you can help yourself, right?

If I were to tell you to throw all the drugs you take out the window, you'll refuse.

If I were to tell you that you can have your body back to the way you want it to be, well, that is where the questions come in.

However, this is my opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

FreedomCommander...
Skyfire just cleansed you enjoy
Op is being deceptive me thinks i mean know
I doubt she has MS and I doubt she is Nurse..

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

*******UPDATE*******

I was seen today by a Shaman/Healer
If you believe or don't believe in that power that is fine but, the mind/body and soul connection is such a powerful thing!!!!! I BELIEVE!

A Miracle in my mind has happened to me today!!!!

After an hour or more of energy shamanistic healing done by Christopher Penczak, an eclectic healer (who just so happened to be in town during a convention on Herbalism/Healing, I felt cleansed and made whole!!

I feel reconnected to my spirit, with all the negativity, fear, and pain removed!!!!

The doctors later did an exam and decided they are going to send me home with in home physical and occupational therapy instead of staying here for it!!

I still have a long way to go, but the doctors were right, I HAVE MADE PROGRESS and WILL CONTINUE!! They are tapering my meds now slowly over the next few weeks.

I don't know what exactly my future holds, but I do know one thing. The fear of dying and leaving my children WAS REAL!! BUT you are all correct. I AM NOT DYING!! I am ALIVE, I AM VIBRANT! I WILL SURVIVE!

I will continue to learn and go on my new path WITHOUT FEAR AND NEGATIVITY!!!

I feel like a PHOENIX! Reborn from The Ashes......... LOVE TO ALL!!!! XOXOXOXOX

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Glad to read that you're feeling positive energy about your situation.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have a friend who has MS , he was diagnose at the age of fifteen ,he is forty two now and he's doing ok . He still has his bad days, but he doesn't stress over it . Just continue taking your meds and try living your life stress free, your gonna be ok, you have a lot to live for ,MS is not a death sentence.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There are many many patients with MS. The majority are women with

relapsing remitting (waxing, waning) form. I see the MRI scans daily.

A few patients have "clinically isolated syndrome" - only one episode

and no or few lesions.

You don't have cancer. I would take MS over malignant cancer ANY

day of the week. I hear you, it doesn't help - but you'll make it and

be wilier for it.

good luck

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join