It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help with a dream ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I dont often post in here, so lets keep this pg-13

it was a beautiful coastline, sky a light purple, clouds high in the air and as tall as mountains. I am slowly rising above the ocean, just floating up like a balloon. I hear this noise and start to scan the ocean below, i immediately notice a whale breaking the surface at regular intervals swimming very fast.

On top of the whale is an alien, a business man, an engineer from prometheus and some other old lady. well i wanted those people off the whale right that second, i don't know why, it just made me really mad. I lifted my hand, and a pink ray of light broke from the clouds and surrounded the whale, instantly a loud whale call filled the entire world it seemed like. then on the other side of the bay a huge wall of water began to form, it didn't move, yet. it got taller and taller.

the whale began to swim towards it and with a BOOM crashed right into the wall of water going through it. i am immediately relieved when i see this, again almost instantly the wall of water grows larger and begins to head towards me, i am in the air but am being dragged like i am in the water, the air is sucking me down. a woman's voice penetrates everything and tells me to hide in the deepest darkest and scariest trench i can find.

so i look down at the cold black water and up at the wall coming towards me, with panic i hold my breathe and will myself as far down into the deep as i can, going and going forever i didn't dare open my eyes. then finally the bottom. the very bottom, and i just sat there eyes closed. as i got to the bottom i hear the violent chaos above me somehow, the raging water with the potential to destroy me so close.

Now it starts to fade, and i shoot myself up from the bottom of the water, as i'm rushing up through the water i feel a real life sensation of suffocating. i cant breathe! I REALLY cant breathe!!! the rush was intense then finally almost to the surface of the water, almost out, i open my eyes and its all white and instantly i realize i can breathe underwater! i take another deep breathe, and explode out of the water! rising high high above the surface again, this time feels different, as i catch my breathe still i see the wall of water is back where it was, like it had never moved, then i wake up out of breathe and sweating. literally like i hadn't taken a breathe in a minute or so, lung pains and all.

ATS i am at a pivotal point in my life and that was one of the most real dreams i have ever had, help me out! it has to mean something!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Serious question, do you suffer from sleep apnea?

As for the dream itself, I had a very weird dream about a month or two ago where I was ascending up big waves and then floating or falling back to the water. There was someone like out of Shrek movie kind of beside me through it all. The last wave was as big as a building and as we ascended over it and falling from it I woke up. ETA it was night time when this was happening.

You know what, to me it was just a sensational dream, nothing more to it.

edit on 14-7-2012 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

usually that is where i go, but im at a huge time in my life, i don't know why but the types of problems i am dealing with and the way i am handling them is totally new territory. All in all i have been having major personal changes, and it all feels like its happening so fast, the dream might help to relieve some anxiety and provide a little insight into myself i may have missed!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I dont really have anything to add, I just thought I would leave this link here of a site I use to dissect my dreams sometimes. Dreammoods

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Water is often a symbol of emotion. Whales are the carriers of great spirit and spiritual information. Four is the number of the heart. Lungs and being able to breathe = inspiration. Overall I would say that you are struggling with balancing spiritual understanding with personal or what you might call "petty concerns". Attempting to reconcile spirit and the heart. Sounds like you are seeing things as separate, but in truth they are one.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Atom12

thank you very much

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not trying to be a smartass, but did you recently see the movie Prometheus and/or the lame mermaid special that was on Animal Planet?

top topics

join