It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbors........(what more do I need 2 say?).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hi.

So I’m in a pissy mood. (Is that a word? I don't know but it’s a feeling.)

“people” moved into the apartment above mine. Two fat women and three fat kids ages 9 months, a 2 year old, and a 5 or six year old.

They make way too much noise. I attempted to talk with them about it but they just don’t seem to care.
I talked to the apartment manager but still almost no help. She told me that basically they can do whatever they want to do until 9:00 pm.

I’m moving.

No joking. I signed a 12 month lease like two and a half years ago and never signed another lease.
They can kiss my ass.

I figure it’s their loss. I pay my rent on time every month. I have for over two and a half years which is more than I can say for most people. But hey if they would rather I move that’s fine with me.

Some of you with kids are thinking what's the big deal it’s just a couple kids ‘playing’.

You know what I don’t have any children and I don’t want to listen to your children ‘playing’.
Sorry but that’s how I feel.

So what do you think am I like the world's biggest jackass or do I have a valid point?

edit on 14-7-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Go to costco, they have an excellent return policy.

Next find the biggest sub and amp you can find, put said sub on a ladder or tall structure, fridge might work.

DO not hook up the normal audio speakers just the sub, make sure to aim the sub so its pointed at them.

Hook up this system to your computer

Go to pandora.com on your computer and add a channel "Dub Step"

Blast away as much as you can tolerate.

A few days of this should make your point.

Did this to a person back when I had an APT that liked to have parties at all hours, he didn't like the 7 am wake up calls and the partying stopped.
edit on 14-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It's an underlying problem with child rearing in modern times (at least from my small perspective in the USA). If things are bad now, imagine how it's going to be when these kids who have been coddled by enablers and not parents grow up...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by finitedualities

It's an underlying problem with child rearing in modern times (at least from my small perspective in the USA). If things are bad now, imagine how it's going to be when these kids who have been coddled by enablers and not parents grow up...

Its an epidemic, and these type of parents should be trolled in increasingly creative ways...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You know what I have a decent stereo and I'm usually awake by 5:30-6:00 am so I thought of that but I don't want to disturb my other neighbors.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

If you kill the other speakers, and point the sub at the right angle it shouldn't be too bad for others.

You could even do it at such a level it simply creates an annoying constant buzz.

Low frequency sounds can be very annoying, experiment.

Your fighting the death of common curtsey man, some collateral damage is acceptable.

You could even record your own dialog and modulate it in an audio program...

Something like "control your god damn kids people" and "maybe cut back on the Micky'ds before one of them lill piggies falls through my ceiling."

And if anyone complains your just into "alternative" music.
edit on 14-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I feel sorry for you,for living in an apartment with disgusting FAT noise above...ask your manager to move you above them a floor or two.....bin there before,the old broom stick jabbed the ceiling lots of times

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
what you need to do is say turgle turgle.

randomly once a day.

they will get SO mad.

they will be like- WHO TURGLED?

works every time

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

turgle?

what it drives them nuts?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I feel you, if only some people disciplined their dang kids.

I swear, some kids are annoying.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I know exactly what you mean. Some people moved into the apartment next to me with two young kids. This is an efficiency with the main room, small kitchen and a bathroom. Sometimes those kids start running through the apartment and I swear they jump off of every piece of furniture they own. When that starts, I yell as loud as I can something to the effect of "HEY!! KNOCK THE S@#$ OFF!"

That usually quiets them down.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Play this non stop until 9pm, and at a very high volume.

If it doesn't drive them away, it will drive them mad for sure !!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I know exactly what you mean. Some people moved into the apartment next to me with two young kids. This is an efficiency with the main room, small kitchen and a bathroom. Sometimes those kids start running through the apartment and I swear they jump off of every piece of furniture they own. When that starts, I yell as loud as I can something to the effect of "HEY!! KNOCK THE S@#$ OFF!"

That usually quiets them down.

Before the old people moved next door to us, or perhaps its the same people, but they had kids over a lot. Little buggers would throw rocks and giggle as they pelted our roof.

Only took once for me to yell at the top of my lungs something similar, and they never did it again... come to think of it, I've never heard them again.

Now it's just the old bat with the air con from hell (literally like sleeping in the back of a boat when it kicks in) or the ninjas next door that like to sing awkward songs until midnight. I say ninjas because one walks in the front door and suddenly there's a platoon of them out the back ! oO

Like a clown mini car trick... only more indecipherable...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
just bang ! bang as hard as you can evry time with no warning eventuly thay will be trained like pavlovs dogs

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I say you have good reason to just move. Screw 'em!
Good tenants are hard to find.

Noisy people living above you is the worst. I've lived under people like that. It disrupts your life and can make you miserable.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I feel you, if only some people disciplined their dang kids.

I swear, some kids are annoying.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

don't be mad at the kids, kids will be kids, its part of their childhood to be crazy and make noise and run around, crazy little rascals love that stuff.

don't shatter their individuality and try to make kids something they aren't (you didn't say this, im just saying)

ritalin and prozac a happy and good child does not make.

it is absolutely *etarded that they aren't playing OUTSIDE.... jumping up and down until you cave your neighbors ceiling in, means your not playing in the right place lol.

OP, i think you should consider living somewhere remote and far away from other people but close to a happy job you can work at.

maybe build a simple but natural house, and live off the land? watch the movie "castaway on the moon"

its awesome.

peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If you wish to torture them find an electrical device with an oscilating hum (good strong fan etc) and couple it to the wall below their bedroom preferably where the headboard would be.

Alternate plan: make a microwave weapon and do what the Russians did to the US embassy.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
If you wish to torture them find an electrical device with an oscilating hum (good strong fan etc) and couple it to the wall below their bedroom preferably where the headboard would be.

Alternate plan: make a microwave weapon and do what the Russians did to the US embassy.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

My god , is that you my neighbour? that is exactly what it is like, the thing spins up and it's like someone has put a jack hammer on my wall, and we're not even connected by structure. It oscillates, hums, drones on and I'm the sort of person who will pull down the walls to get to a god damned cricket the size of a jellybean.

lmao, we've never had an altercation, but it's as if I've done something to warrant a sneer and obnoxious stare as I wander past her place.

At least she has gotten rid of the dog... barking 24/7 but that wasn't the worst of it... the "Ohh hoos (said like that, hoos... like a Scotsman saying house) a good boy yes you are yes you are, oi oi .. oi dont f****** bight, dont f****** bight you **** bad boy bad boy.." all the time..

Nut jobs live in my suburb...

edit on 14-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm with you, dude. Some neighbours deserve to be flogged.

On 4th of July, my girlfriend's neighbour decided to fire fireworks at our bedroom window. He's one of those retarded, inbred hilbilly types whose girlfriend is also his sister. There seems to be a lot of those in this particular area of the US.

Anyway, I promised my girlfriend that if he does that again, I'm going to give him a piece of my Swedish curse word vocabulary.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I was in the opposite situation of the op, I was a parent in the 2nd floor apartment with the 1 year old daughter that wanted to run around. And let me tell you, my wife and I have a pretty well-behaved daughter, and without fail at some point during the evening she would try to run down the hall and I would cringe. She started out jumping when we first moved in, but it was easy to get her to stop for some reason, but with the running I had to physically show her how to just "walk normally" instead of stomp, basically. We were able to keep it down to once every day or other day, a very tall order for a toddler with no attention span.

It was very stressful for my wife and I. The first time it happened I actually went down and apologized, and introduced my daughter. All seemed well, we got the running down to a minimum, but then one night my daughter actually tripped (walking-ironically) enough. She hit her head on the kitchen floor and got a big goose egg, my wife and I were horrified, scared she may have gotten a concussion.

THEN- boom, boom, boom! Like one of the earlier respondants, they cranked on their ceiling with a broom I guess, and my daughter started crying even harder. I went right down and knocked on the door, and the neighbor apparently was shocked that I would come down, then scowled. I said- "I'm sorry, but our daughter just had a nasty fall and that wasn't deliberate." I expected an "oh" or "is she ok" but instead I got a bitter "ya'll make too much noise!". So i just said, "you know what, thats the best we can do, we really try to keep it quite for you guys and she's only awake here for two hours out of the day. And she's in bed an hour and a half before quite hours. You can go **** yourself."

The next morning I went and filed a complaint against her and the management told me she'd been there a long time and had numerous complaints on her. She moved soon thereafter, I later asked management if they left because of us and were told they had been asked to leave because of complaints related to pet waste and other resident complaints.

edit on 14/7/12 by dcard because: -removed "neighborly" advice because they don't care. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join