It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 14 2012 - National Prayer Day - to prove the GOD Partical Exists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Tomorrow,
July 14, 2012 -
The Largest Quantum Mechanics Experiment in history will take place. We are going to prove the GOD Partical exists. for the last 60 days we have been monitoring the state of power grabbing by governent, we have a trend line established and we are going to change its direction. and in the next 60 days we will be monitoring for any prayers the GOD Partical may bestow on America, and deliver us from this evil - Please pray for gods help to save our nation - a minimum of 5 times throughout the day tomorrow.

over 14 million people will participate in National Prayer Day - where we will ask the creator to deliver us from this evil.

America Thanks You for participating,

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Is it intended as a joke? The god particle is quite poorly named, it can't help you in the least. If anything, it's what makes miracles impossible. As I understand it, transcending normal physical limitations would require you to escape the influence of the particle, not invoke it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I'm sorry if my knowledge interfers with your belief system. I am aware of quantum mechanics which is gods math. and if the math is correct GOD is either everything or a particle - (everything encompasses even particles)
now if you want me to step on your belief system - I can oblige - but right now we have an experiment fixing to begin.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Is it intended as a joke? The god particle is quite poorly named, it can't help you in the least. If anything, it's what makes miracles impossible. As I understand it, transcending normal physical limitations would require you to escape the influence of the particle, not invoke it.

I would appreciate it if you could elaborate a bit more on the 'god' particle and it rendering 'miracles' impossible. I think 'miracles', well... for the most part are misunderstood. The miracles of Jesus are not to be taken literally... he didn't cure the blindness of a man in the sense of optics, it was just another parable.

On this note... there is always 'spooky action at a distance', and being that 'we collapse the wave' and the whole observer effect, coupled with the reality that thought and consciousness do resonate frequencies(although I admit may not escape outside the cranial structure). Is it possible that conscious though, and prayer may contribute to a phenomenon in which the universe responds? Universe, aka God... pantheism at its finest?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I prayed for a miracle once... and all I got was this lousy banana...

edit on 14-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I have not stated any belief system. Step on whatever you want, this seems to be pseudoscience. For example, how does one empirically reverse a trend line in something like a government power grab. How do you intend to quantify government power? What is the numerical value of an illegal search, and even if you had one, how could you measure all such acts of power accurately?

So you believe in god and you're going to pray, have a wonderful time. I talk to myself all the time, and sometimes it seems to have an impact on the world around me through means I don't pretend to fully understand (even though I not only don't believe in god or speak directly to him, but utter extreme blasphemies while talking to myself). But it looks silly and dishonest to try and clamp on the the discovery of the Higgs particle for publicity and politicize the metrics to the point that the "result" could be anything you want it to be except for verifiable.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I'm sorry if my knowledge interfers with your belief system. I am aware of quantum mechanics which is gods math. and if the math is correct GOD is either everything or a particle - (everything encompasses even particles)
now if you want me to step on your belief system - I can oblige - but right now we have an experiment fixing to begin.

Sadly what you consider an experiment most normal sane people will call baloney.

The god particle does not imply god. Sorry to tell you. It is an all encompassing concept that it is the cause of matter. Not you or I. But what we're made of.

Do rocks pray to god? If they do, what do they pray for?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm a little confused. I didn't watch the video but I have no idea what prayer has to do with the god particle. The "God Particle" was actually supposed to be named the "God-Damn Particle" because it was so hard to find. But, in a turn of events it got shortened to god particle.

This explanation to the origins of the word should really make people rethink the whole matter and how it relates to religion, or more specifically, how it doesn't.

We can thank the Nobel prize-winning physicist Leon Lederman, and his 1993 popular science book, for the catchy nickname.

He wanted to put the Higgs particle at the heart of modern theoretical physics as something that could explain why matter has mass and why, therefore, it comes together to form atoms, molecules, planets and people.

He also pointed out that his publishers rejected his preferred title of "Goddamn particle" (in recognition of its elusiveness) in favour of "God particle".

Peter Higgs has always despised the term, but it stuck.

Million other sources out there for you if you wish to look....

edit on 14-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Didn't know the God-Damned (original name) particle was some sort of Chrisitian confirmation of something?

Religious types are a funny bunch.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I hate it when Christians try to be "topical"

It usually misses the mark by huge margins.

prayer yes, tying it to current media buzz to promote kinda a fail...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
Didn't know the God-Damned (original name) particle was some sort of Chrisitian confirmation of something?

Religious types are a funny bunch.

I heard the Mormons are going to worship quarks and gluons.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

I am open to pantheism and the idea that consciousness may play a role in the collapse of the wave function and the determination of what is possible. I rather enjoy playing with such ideas in fact.

But that's just the point. Both the Higgs and consciousness are blamed for breaking down the many possibilities of energy into a single reality where one thing's existence makes another impossible. If you wanted a miracle- for the impossible to be possible- it seems that you would need to somehow prevent the Higgs from playing its role, possibly through application of consciousness- but probably not by focusing your attention on it- that's exactly how the wave is suggested to collapse.

Now if you could somehow prevent your attention from being fixed on mass as manifested by the higgs, and instead observe the other possibilities, you might get a miracle.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

the metaphors contained in the bible appear to be software coding for humans. it even contains code that basically states if you seek evil you will find it and vice versa. as humans will always seek evil when grouped.
story of Jesus - Barabus and Pilot.
now - when we are grouped in thought, we can change the future - its been proven to some extent - we
decided this experiment will be conclusive as we intend to overwhelm these demons with GOD Power.

when Americans stop going to church for GOD and started going for wealth - evil took over the church.
when you analysis the time lines you can see a clear co-relationship with the rise of fascism in this nation.
they go hand in hand - in 1949 - 98% of the people attended church. today only a handful of churches will humble you and you know he is near its a feeling you cant duplicate - the GOD Particle effect.

I was unsuccessful at convincing 50 babtist preachers - to oerform an excercism at the White House. so,
if I was you I would pray 10 times Tomorrow - for good measure.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

I have not stated any belief system. Step on whatever you want, this seems to be pseudoscience. For example, how does one empirically reverse a trend line in something like a government power grab. How do you intend to quantify government power? What is the numerical value of an illegal search, and even if you had one, how could you measure all such acts of power accurately?

So you believe in god and you're going to pray, have a wonderful time. I talk to myself all the time, and sometimes it seems to have an impact on the world around me through means I don't pretend to fully understand (even though I not only don't believe in god or speak directly to him, but utter extreme blasphemies while talking to myself). But it looks silly and dishonest to try and clamp on the the discovery of the Higgs particle for publicity and politicize the metrics to the point that the "result" could be anything you want it to be except for verifiable.

What if... you don't have to believe in god, to hold the belief that forms of 'prayer' truly do have an affect. Think about it, is consciousness not a source of stimuli that influences your surroundings?

I'd suggest that there are very real limits to this application... yet I still think there is truth to this.

Now, it can be argued that the entire water experiments carried out, in regards to thought influencing crystal structures of water are a farce. But! There is one account, that is over looked time and time again that has to do with this argument. That is, the details behind the creation of the Codex Gigas, it was said that the monk was intentionally given bad water... as means of killing him. That is when, the monk then prayed to the water, a specific prayer in attempts to cleaning it. When the guards caught wind that he was not becoming ill, this then attributed to the idea that he was working with the devil or magic.

I do agree, it's silly to bring in the 'higgs boson' to this conversation... or is it? If we truly understood quantum mechanics, we wouldn't have any questions as to the make up of our reality. But, we don't... and even if we did, I would highly suggest that the Higgs Boson truly does play a role in all of this. Although, I fall along the notion that, just like the Cosmological Constant, the Higgs Boson is a scientists escape card in truly being able to assess and truthfully describe our universe and it's inner workings.

edit on 14-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: clarification

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

the problem with GOD being everything is well - how do you explain the current state of affairs > ?
with some evil here and not there - some good and evil mixed - some good here but not there.
and the distance between them can be so small they are unable to be measured.

and to invoke the Higgs Particle >? co-incidence only - we have been calling it the GOD Particle for over 10 years I am aware of. and Quantum Mechanic seems to stem from Religion - all flavors -
FYI - my research shows - the poorest of the poor believe the most in GOD. interesting huh, the ones who suffer the most - are the firmest believers - that angle has been a thorn in my craw for a long time.
and another thing - Super IQ's Folks are devout believers - its the ones in the middle that seem to have
a issue with Quantum Mechanics

edit on 14-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well this is fun isn't it?
Call me a concerned skeptic here, but if I may ask a few questions about this "experiment":

First, what kind of divine intervention are you hoping for here? Is there a sign of some kind that will show irrefutable proof of the existence of a god of some kind?

Second, what will you do if your prayers are not answered? You seem quite convinced OP that something large will occur if enough people pray 5 times tomorrow. What if on Sunday, America is exactly the same as it was on say Friday?

Third, what makes now so special? Forgive me if this sounds a bit callus, but the current problems in America are rather small compared to both things going on in other nations currently and things that have happened in the past. For instance, during the Black Death, an overwhelming majority of Europe's population prayed constantly for deliverance from the disease. In the end though, over half of the population died and a whole host of other horrible hardships resulted.

This is not at all to say that there is no god or anything of the like, but it is quite presumptuous to demand divine action in politics and economics when there is no existing track record of anything of the like happening.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ok I had to sign in to flag this post, I have written a prayer for today but I will not post it as it has alot of personal details and I'm beginning to not trust this site.
Anyways, keep spreading the message. It's being censored and scoffed at by the unbelievers so you are doing something right.
Take care guys. Not sure how much I'll be coming here anymore.
Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

This is not at all to say that there is no god or anything of the like, but it is quite presumptuous to demand divine action in politics and economics when there is no existing track record of anything of the like happening.

“In the beginning of the contest with G. Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayer in this room for the Divine protection — Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered. … I have lived, Sir, a long time; and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs the affairs of men!” —Benjamin Franklin, 1787

One mans Blind luck is another mans Divine intervention.

Who are we to say what really is behind it all, if its a benevolent God, a Function of Quantum physics caused by the Conscious Observer, Or just plain random chance.

Americas early history is filled with "random" events that frankly saved our collective asses as a country.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I say we must not let this event happen. We must cease all praying post haste, for fear we may rip open a black hole. These Christians are playing god with all of us. They may break the fabric of time and space, and the resulting gaping hole in the cosmic fabric would swallow us all entirely.

How dare they play this game with our lives, I say Cease and Desist!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Ok I had to sign in to flag this post, I have written a prayer for today but I will not post it as it has alot of personal details and I'm beginning to not trust this site.
Anyways, keep spreading the message. It's being censored and scoffed at by the unbelievers so you are doing something right.
Take care guys. Not sure how much I'll be coming here anymore.
Peace

Classic. He who doth laugh upon my sayings of gods and spirits, must indeed be the devil. And I shall refrain from dwelling in his abode.

*sound of door shutting*

"We gots him my pretties, we gots him good. muwahahahaha *choke cackle cough*"

Must hurt - the daylight where evil people live?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join