How The Rothschilds Rule The USA (Video Animation)

page: 1
43
<<   2 >>

log in

join
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I did an exact search of the vid title here but no results. If it is here, it's under a different title and maybe we can at least have a refresher for those that missed it and new members as well.

Although I have seen this before and can almost quote it word for word having viewed and showed to many, I believe there are many here that haven't seen it.

I'm also posting for those that may not have an understanding as to how America got to where it is today and why it has been planned to fail for a very long time...The Rothschild Family.

Call it a quick, easy to understand and entertaining way to learn about the downfall of America and ultimately the ownership grab of the entire World by a very select few and why the FED has to go.

And a cartoon is always a great way to pass a few minutes...


Enjoy!





posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It's also known as "The American Dream (Animated)"
but no matter what it's called,it's still worth watching!



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Great video. Very well done by whoever made it (probably a Ron Paul supporter).



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by jude11
 


Great video. Very well done by whoever made it (probably a Ron Paul supporter).


Ron Paul or Howdy Doody...

It reeks of the truth.

Peace



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
It's also known as "The American Dream (Animated)"
but no matter what it's called,it's still worth watching!


Yup,

Freedom by any other name is still in essence...freedom.

Peace



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've posted this cartoon several times on this site on different threads. I think it's a great way for someone to open their eyes to how corrupt the system is. The times I have posted this it has not gotten much response though, so good luck to your thread, I hope it reaches more people. This is one of the most important aspects of our country that we have to pay attention to. This is one of my most favorite videos, and the humor they use in it is priceless. I love towards the end when they're reenacting the movie 300, and the guy screams "THIS IS AMERICA!" and kicks that little dude down the hole. Totally hilarious. Star and flag for you OP..........

just fyi the cartoon is called "The American Dream"
edit on 14/7/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
I've posted this cartoon several times on this site on different threads. I think it's a great way for someone to open their eyes to how corrupt the system is. The times I have posted this it has not gotten much response though, so good luck to your thread, I hope it reaches more people. This is one of the most important aspects of our country that we have to pay attention to. This is one of my most favorite videos, and the humor they use in it is priceless. I love towards the end when they're reenacting the movie 300, and the guy screams "THIS IS AMERICA!" and kicks that little dude down the hole. Totally hilarious. Star and flag for you OP..........

just fyi the cartoon is called "The American Dream"
edit on 14/7/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)


I've seen it all over the place with different names. Never knew the original tho. Thanks

I wonder why people keep changing names on vids? No wonder we get duplicate postings.

In any case, it's a great vid and even kids should have a peek at it. They might learn something.


Peace



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Great video, easier to understand than the alot heavier "Zeitgeist" movie, although they largely coveri the same subject matter. This one could be aimed at educating the children/teens, while the grownups wanting to get more indepth should turn to the Zeitgest movies which also tries to offer up some non-violent solutions, instead of just killing all the bankers like this video seems to propose as the solution.(although i agree this solution would seem fitting, it doesn´t seem realistic as they have the majority of the law enforcements agencies and even the military under their control, that would just end in a bloodbath of innocents)
edit on 14-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by jude11
 


Great video, easier to understand than the alot heavier "Zeitgeist" movie, although they largely coveri the same subject matter. This one could be aimed at educating the children/teens, while the grownups wanting to get more indepth should turn to the Zeitgest movies which also tries to offer up some non-violent solutions, instead of just killing all the bankers like this video seems to propose as the solution.(although i agree this solution would seem fitting, it doesn´t seem realistic as they have the majority of the law enforcements agencies and even the military under their control, that would just end in a bloodbath of innocents)
edit on 14-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)


Then maybe a bloodbath is what's needed to wake the sheep up. Also you will find many in the police force and the military that will join with the people when it comes down to it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
edit on 14-7-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010
 




Then maybe a bloodbath is what's needed to wake the sheep up. Also you will find many in the police force and the military that will join with the people when it comes down to it. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.


Perhaps you are correct, however a civilized person will always look for the non-violent alternative first and foremost, if one exists. My only complaint about this movie is that it proposes no such solution, and indeed, it might be correct that no such solution is possible. My post was however aimed at educating people about some of these solutions that might exist, to study and weight the credibility of at their own leisure, trying to avoid interlocking their mindsets into the feeling that "violence is inevitable, when do we start?" like the one fashioned by watching this movie.

But again, perhaps another civil war is indeed needed to oust these parasites before everything is too late, which in that case is sad.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember this video from a while ago. It's really well put together. Since media creation tools are so much more accessible these days, I expect to see more and more videos like this. Not so much in it's animation style, but in it's breaking down of complex issues into a form of entertainment that's easily consumed.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by buster2010
 




Then maybe a bloodbath is what's needed to wake the sheep up. Also you will find many in the police force and the military that will join with the people when it comes down to it. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.


Perhaps you are correct, however a civilized person will always look for the non-violent alternative first and foremost, if one exists. My only complaint about this movie is that it proposes no such solution, and indeed, it might be correct that no such solution is possible. My post was however aimed at educating people about some of these solutions that might exist, to study and weight the credibility of at their own leisure, trying to avoid interlocking their mindsets into the feeling that "violence is inevitable, when do we start?" like the one fashioned by watching this movie.

But again, perhaps another civil war is indeed needed to oust these parasites before everything is too late, which in that case is sad.


Little blood baths are happening all over the World right now in those Countries not afraid to take it to the streets. Spain, Greece, Mexico rising...it's starting. Even the US has had a few clashes but it never picks up steam there.

Only a matter of time before it all boils over IMO.

Peace



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by soyentist
Yeah, I remember this video from a while ago. It's really well put together. Since media creation tools are so much more accessible these days, I expect to see more and more videos like this. Not so much in it's animation style, but in it's breaking down of complex issues into a form of entertainment that's easily consumed.


I've been looking at a few of these. Do you have any suggestions on a free, user friendly program? I would love to try my hand at it before buying a bigger one.

Peace



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think this vid is called The American Dream or something like that.

reply to post by jude11
 


You can try Adobe Flash but that takes a bit of in depth learning
edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I think this vid is called The American Dream or something like that.

reply to post by jude11
 


You can try Adobe Flash but that takes a bit of in depth learning
edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)


Yeah, someone pointed out the title as well but thanks.

I found a program for free and I'm going to have a go at it...It's called creatoon and the developers have stopped the upgrades so they're giving the full program away to anyone who wants it.

Looks ok with an easy interface so I'll have a go and see what happens.

Peace



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
don't have a comment concerning the details of the message, but it was entertaining. i was worried about spending 30 minutes on it, but i'm glad i did.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
don't have a comment concerning the details of the message, but it was entertaining. i was worried about spending 30 minutes on it, but i'm glad i did.



I've watched it quite a few times as I show it to friends. It's always interesting to see how many have no idea of just how corrupt the Fed, IRS and the Elite really are.

And they awaken...


Peace



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by michaelbrux
don't have a comment concerning the details of the message, but it was entertaining. i was worried about spending 30 minutes on it, but i'm glad i did.



I've watched it quite a few times as I show it to friends. It's always interesting to see how many have no idea of just how corrupt the Fed, IRS and the Elite really are.

And they awaken...


Peace


Corruption is spiritual or moral impurity or deviation from an ideal. The Fed acts in a manner consistent with how it said it would act; thus it is incorrect to call it corrupt.

i enjoy cartoons and enjoyed the video for its production qualities...its amazing to see what young artists can put together on the cheap these days...and its great that different points of view can be shared freely; giving people the option to make their own decisions on how to use what they consume.

thanks, OP, for your contribution. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


If you think about it, that's the mentality of half the protesters in your country. They feel strength in numbers, and i think that's what they've used as an example in the short film.

It would be interesting to ask in another thread, whether the video is promoting more protesting / "pack mentality".

I don't know if it's a viable solution to be honest, but it's worth noting - maybe violence was added purposefully? Maybe the directors aim to tactfully indoctrinate a younger audience/future generations to oppose debt through such means.

In my opinion, i think this video does a good job of giving people a background/history first. It seems a lot of people still have the "i want it now"/"I'm entitled" mentality, and think the the problem will just go away with force while still spending freely. We need more resources like this to educate, then repair, rather than aimlessly repairing a problem that will come back over time - which is what happened in the video from andrew jackson to john f kennedy.

Money is a privilege, not a right. Actually, let me rephrase. Earning money is a right. I don't want people to misunderstand what i'm trying to convey. Having money you don't own isn't. It's not yours, and don't ever think otherwise!
Billionaires and wealthy people use that basic model to gain success! Including the Rothschild family!

Perseverance...



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
To be honest, i actually don't know why this hasn't got more replies.

I don't usually watch large videos on ATS (longer than 10 minutes), but this captured my interest in the first minute.

It was worth watching!





top topics
 
43
<<   2 >>

log in

join