It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay dreamers, Bored, so here's a creepy dream I had.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

I think that since your subconscious is running the show for the most part when a normal dream is occurring, it can still throw a few things at you from a small part of you that isn't 'awake' during a lucid dream.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

I agree I have had two dreams that I can remember lucid dreaming. Both turned out to be my most memorable to this day. The first started out horrible. Something was chasing me around my neighborhood (or something similar) it seemed like for ever I was running trying to get away then I came upon a playground and that is where I realized I was dreaming. I remember thinking what the heck to I have to run from and the sunset was breathtaking. I got on the swings and took it all in... the sunset and the warmth of the sun. It was beyond words and I woke up soon after really pissed because I wanted to get back in that dream it was so wonderful. I was around 29 when I had that dream and was the same age in the dream.

The second was rather well spiritual. I don’t want to bore anyone but will tell it if anyone wants to hear it.

Dreams are just so fascinating to me. I think they are to all of us because we all spend so much time doing so. There must be a purpose, reason the why and what we dream... right?
edit on 7/14/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Did you look up the symbols in the dreams? Man, woman, color black, knife. Where were they standing ?

I would search a dream interpretation website and put in key words of things that stood out to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You know that is weird. There have been times where I have been dreaming and someone screaming in my ear WAKE UP...And then I wake up, no one is there. lol

Then, your like WTH did you do that for?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT

I agree I have had two dreams that I can remember lucid dreaming. Both turned out to be my most memorable to this day. The first started out horrible. Something was chasing me around my neighborhood (or something similar) it seemed like for ever I was running trying to get away then I came upon a playground and that is where I realized I was dreaming. I remember thinking what the heck to I have to run from and the sunset was breathtaking. I got on the swings and took it all in... the sunset and the warmth of the sun. It was beyond words and I woke up soon after really pissed because I wanted to get back in that dream it was so wonderful. I was around 29 when I had that dream and was the same age in the dream.

The second was rather well spiritual. I don’t want to bore anyone but will tell it if anyone wants to hear it.

Dreams are just so fascinating to me. I think they are to all of us because we all spend so much time doing so. There must be a purpose, reason the why and what we dream... right?
edit on 7/14/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

Now that's a great dream! Ah man, the interpretations from that one, and the awareness of this one may just be the most beneficial of them all!! I used to be big into numerology as well, and from what I've always understood and believed... the age of 29 essentially is the year in which you are upon completion of defining yourself. This has always seemed to be found true with all of my friends. I used to ask them, 'what happened in your life when you were 29', the answers always seemed to define who they now are. Which is something that many of them said, before me putting in my 2 cents about this ages importance. The age of 30 is when this newly defined individual then begins to express themselves, and uses it as a creative or destructive force. I'm thinking about starting a thread, about the story of Jesus, his ages and how they correspond with this, it could make for some interesting conversations.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

You know that is weird. There have been times where I have been dreaming and someone screaming in my ear WAKE UP...And then I wake up, no one is there. lol

Then, your like WTH did you do that for?

I know what you mean! After gathering myself, which didn't take long... I then was kicking myself for not sticking it out and finishing the dream. If that damn voice didn't wake me up, or if I didn't recognize I was dreaming and forced myself awake... I may now actually be able to remember what it was all about. Although, it's possible that finishing the dream could have had a terrible outcome for me afterward. There are sometimes dreams, so crazy and seemingly 'evil' that they can play on a persons mind for the rest of their lives. One for me, as silly as it sounds... was a dream of bears in my closet when I was 8 years old! Which I know has something to do with my parents, how strict they were... and such. But that's enough about me lol!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I had a dream last night there was like 5 tornados ripping apart this place called Central City and the surrounding area.
upload.wikimedia.org...
Also it seemed like it was at some point in the future.
It was really vivid and intense. It's not really possible for tornados to form here.
It's weird when you dream things you least expect, then wake up back to reality confused what just happened moments before as if it were real. Concrete was just whipping by and then I wake up?
edit on 14-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
What's even worse. You'd be dreaming just before you go to work and your boss that you work for, is in the dream and tells you to wake up.
Funny, I'm never late for work.
Guess I can say, my boss is my personal alarm clock. ROFL.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Can honestly say I have definately never had a dream like that before, wish I could tell you,but maybe your reasoning is correct, Maybe someone is stabbing you in the back and it was a warning.

Hope you don't have a dream like that again.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wow scarey dream OP! S&F. I've heard it said that your body isn't supposed to dream unless you've been sleeping for a few hours. I too have had vivid dreams caused by short naps and stuff. Even when a few times in high school

I'm not sure what if anything your dream meant but I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Glad I'm not the only one who had weird ass dreams last night, I slept for 12 hours though

Yes these dreams can be scarey! The first time I realized it I woke immediately up to make sure I was still alive. They can be hard to stay in once you know your in a dream but with time you can learn to control them. I almost obsess about my dreaming life just due to this control. Its similar to being Neo inside The Matrix. After you pass a certain point you pretty much cant get hurt and can manifest whatever you want. Its taken years for me to get to the point I'm at now. I highly recommend lucid dreaming research to everyone. If you try to think about it while you are awake you can actually train your mind to expect lucid dreams and double check that you're awake regularly throughout the day and night. There's plenty of great content on here about them btw

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Wow! Sounds like an interesting thread and you might want to know about my second lucid dream. I just do not have time to type it all out but in VERY brief I was at a crossroad...everyone was in white clothing and it was beautiful and wonderful feeling. A man in the middle of this "crossroad" told me I had to pick a path. There was no wrong or right. I said I wasn't ready and he seemed to know this and said take your time so I walked over on one side of the two paths under some trees to be in the shade and watched people choose and walk down each path. It was relaxing and lasted a very long time until I woke up. I can remember a lot more detail but that is the brunt of it. This dream did change my life though and still does affect me even today... or so I believe.

edit on 7/15/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I would agree with the man aspect, but one problem with that. There is no man in my life.
Not for the moment anyway.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I think that is what the dream is about, that you cannot let a man into your life.

Stabbed in the neck...the neck area has the spinal connection and when it is cut we can no longer FEEL.

Subcutaneously you know that a man killed your ability to feel and you don't know how to heal and get it back.

I have been there myself, husband of 22 years was not only cheating but had multiple homes with women who thought they were his, wife, fiances etc., he was also a criminal which I never knew, and was and I am sure IS involved in criminal activities and is a scary person all which I was totally unaware of as work took him away a lot I thought anyway.
I have a new life now but i will never have my wonderful ability to trust back, he stole that from me.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Subconsciously lol!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yeah, but that's all water under the bridge. He did hurt me, but I'm over it. It's been like 10 years. Don't think I'm going to hold a grudge that long.
Was married for 13.

I think it's because I barely get any sleep. Always doing something. I have to be up in 4 hours to work 9 hours and I haven't even gone to bed after the 7 hours that I just worked.

I think my mind is just not use to sleeping.

Be sleeping like a log after 5 today, that's for sure.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Not long before I made this post, there was a string of homeless people getting stabbed, where I don't know. But the last victim was a female. I don't know if that holds anything but I thought it was weird all the same.

news.yahoo.com...

The most recent stabbing on Thursday targeted a woman who was sleeping in the Hollywood area.

The letters left with the victims were all signed "David Ben Keyes," who police have named as a person of interest in their investigation, Smith said.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join