It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction of a conspiracy theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hello my name is Zilly and I am a conspiracy theorist.

there is so much that is happening around the world at the moment it can send one's head into a dizzy spell. I heard the rumors at first that were whispered behind my back about how things were getting out of control and those to blame were hiding out of public knowledge. So of course I wanted to know more about all these secret goings on and had a look in my local library on this kind of subject matter. Now I had read books about ufos and ghosts before but one time I saw a book written by a man called david icke and it was a strange but entertaining read.

Another time I was browsing the library shelves and happened to pick up a big book of many pages that had the ATS picture logo on it and lo and behold a computer disc slipped out from between the pages that had a sticker on it which was wrote 'this disc could save your life. This discovery as you can imagine was quite exciting and when I got back to where I live I loaded the disc in my computer.

There were some file folders on the disc and video clips. One folder contained a few pdf books such as a david icke book about 911 and entire web pages about secret bloodlines and corporate bank manipulation throughout history. The videos were mainly about some man with a megaphone telling the people in the streets that everything was okay and hugging the police, another video detailed conspiracies about ufo, religious and cover ups by illuminati people.

From time to time I have been having a read of the things written on ats, sometimes agreeing and other times not. So I thought I would get a member login and find out more from other people.

My name is Zilly Robertson and I am here to learn.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Welcome to the Family I hope you find what you are looking for. A great way to express yourself is with a new Avatar and we can help with that, just stop on by www.abovetopsecret.com... and we can get it worked out for you. Check out the whole thread as there are examples and everything. Glad to have you aboard.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Welcome ZRZR2045

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

join