It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a late night visitor downstairs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This happened a few days ago during the heat wave up in Edmonton. Since we have no air conditioning in our house and being blown around by multiple fans didn't seem to cool us down. So I didn't want to sleep in my room for tonight. It was uncomfortable sleeping in a hot bedroom. So I decided that I will sleep downstairs. So I pulled out the ol' air matress and slept on it, well during the night at quarter after 1, I heard my dad was up and around in his bedroom, toilet flushing, and I turned my head towards the stairs and half way up there was a shirtless male figured person coming down the stairs, I could've sworn that it was my dad that came to see and check up on me or something. But the figure walked over to where I was sleeping and he stood stopped right beside me. I said "hello?" He didn't respond, I grabbed my pillow, I heard a zapping sound he was standing in front of the light switch (electrical interference?) He had his arms up covering his face. I then shoo'd him off with my pillow as my weapon lol. Pretty safe weapon but I got out of bed with the pillow and he ended up going through the wall. I turned on the light switch and he was gone.

I kept the lights on downstairs, and looked all around me and see if he would appear out of no where again. I didn't feel that he was a threat at all. But I felt startled and creeped out enough that I didn't want him around here. Anyway I went up stairs and went into my hot room that night. I did sleep better. For some reason I didn't feel as frightened as I would have expected. I felt no negative energy from this one.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

What other aspects of the entity can you describe. (Physical features, color, glow, etc?)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Did it's intentions seem like it was trying to harm/scare you? Could have been someone 'out of phase of reality'. I don't know the term, but you know how people just disappear? I think they are out of phase.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Was it close to the night of the big storm? Hello to a fellow Edmontonian!

Been feeling some weird energies ever since the big storm the other here. I blogged about that storm if you want to read it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
JHill- He was definately caucasian, he was slender, he was average height, saw no hair, and didn't see his face. I saw no glow, he wasn't a shadow being. I saw him as normally as you would see an actual person in the dark which is difficult to see, but my eyes were adjusted to see of where I'm going in the dark. that's all what I can give you as a visual.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Did it's intentions seem like it was trying to harm/scare you? Could have been someone 'out of phase of reality'. I don't know the term, but you know how people just disappear? I think they are out of phase.

It did scare and creep me out. But I say that he didn't want to harm me in any way. I don't know the term for it either, I don't know if he was coming out from a phase of reality

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I think the word you are looking for might be vaporize.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

That must be one hell of a pillow.

Seriously, though. Could you describe what you meant by the buzzing? Did you mean he was in front of you one moment, vanished, made a buzzing sound, then appeared in front of the light switch? That sentence confused me, could you reiterate?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

Was it close to the night of the big storm? Hello to a fellow Edmontonian!

Been feeling some weird energies ever since the big storm the other here. I blogged about that storm if you want to read it.

Actually it happened on the night of that big storm. I went back up stairs and crawled into my other bed. Had my window open and a crack of thunder sent my arms flying and my heart beating a 1000 miles an hour. Slept for 10 minutes and CRASHHH BOOOOM!!! there was one more which was further away shortly after, and that was it. Then I slept pretty good afterwards.

A week before this storm. I was listening to my gamma meditation cd that I bought from Ascendant Books store. I put this cd on and I dozed off into this wonderful meditative state. I woke up half way through. And there was an orange like ball of energy spinning from a string from my cieling in the far back corner of my room. This was during the daylight hours so I see it very clearly. I had to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. I stared at it and the ball slowly faded away. I don't know why am seeing things more frequently now than I did in the past and way to these things disappear when I want to interact with it?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

That must be one hell of a pillow.

Seriously, though. Could you describe what you meant by the buzzing? Did you mean he was in front of you one moment, vanished, made a buzzing sound, then appeared in front of the light switch? That sentence confused me, could you reiterate?

He came, downstairs walked towards my bed, and he stood there, I said hello to see if it was my dad, didn't hear him reply I grabbed my pillow, then I heard the zapping sound of like a taser going off , I waved my pillow around as I graduallly got out of bed, then he went through the wall where the light switch is. Then I quickly turned on the light and he wasn't there and never showed up since.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

I think the word you are looking for might be vaporize.

yeah vaporize is the perfect word to describe it!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

There you go then. It is said that thunderstorms because of the amount of energy produced can increase paranormal activity. I think it's why a lot of people who are sensitive to the paranormal, like myself, get excited when thunderstorms occur.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ah, I didn't know that it increased the activity... Hmm cool, but I wish he came to me during the day though! I wonder what the entity thought about me behaving the way I did? If he is around I do very much appoligize! I'll keep everyone posted of the entities or anything that I see out of the norm!
edit on 15-7-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hey I'm back lastnight we had a big thunderstorm roll by us. I was sleeping really good until a big crack of thunder at 4 am woke me up and it kept me up. I became really paranoid and worried something would pop up. I didn't really see any figure(s) as I had from before. But I really felt really tense and had a feeling that there was more than one figure in here creeping on me. So I did ask for some protection to get surrounded by light and love. I managed to calm back down and get back to sleep. The feelings of paranoia and anxiety all went away in 5 minutes. Now I'm fully charged and wide awake now after a good nights sleep!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Awesome! I am glad that worked for you. Sometimes when fear kicks in, all it takes is saying a mantra or chant that means something to you, and the darkness seems to lift a little. Even if you don't believe in God or angels and demons, just saying the words can have a comforting effect when you are feeling scared. You may want to write your own prayer or chant or - I like to call them, words of comfort.

You may also want to light a candle and stand in the centre of your home and "reclaim" it as yours. Sometimes that is all it takes. Just state that this is your home and whatever has been bothering you is not welcome and that it should leave. I did this at the church I work for after a series of events led me to believe something had wandered in the building from outside. Once I claimed the area as mine, I stopped feeling scared - and I haven't had any odd experiences in the building since.

Glad to hear you found a way to cope with the weirdness!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Maybe he was a homeless man that wanted some company? And you frightened him off, very rude...

new topics

top topics

join