It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US of I is furiously wagging the dog in Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oohhh, they've got chemical weapons now and they're moving them.

Oohhh, they've killed 200 more civilians.

Oohh, they put their darn country between the United States of Israel and all of that oil in Iran.

Bad Syria.

OK, Assad is bad. But you all know that the US of I has no inherent problem with dictators who kill their own people. They just want to hold the controlling interest in such dictators and apparently they have been unable to purchase any such interest in the Assad regime.

So, now is the time to waddle out to wmart and buy a basket load of plastic Amerikan flags made in China. They just got a fresh load in with that military uniform delivery. Be careful when you go, as there will likely be a huge herd of grossly oversized patriotic bottoms lumbering around. Support the trumps & Semper Sci Fi.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

How true, how true. Very good rant- very well said, How many more times are people going to fall for this tactic...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

There's worse crap out there than Assad, the muslim brotherhood is one of them. What is better one Tyrant or hundreds of millions of Tyrants? I'd take the one Tyrant if he can keep all those others at bay. Right now theyre all focusing on him now that Ghaddafi is gone, if Assad gets ousted Israel's future is looking pretty bleak. Assad may not be a friend of Israel, but he's not pushing the Jihad and thats why they (muslim borhterhood) want him out of power.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

There's worse crap out there than Assad, the muslim brotherhood is one of them. What is better one Tyrant or hundreds of millions of Tyrants? I'd take the one Tyrant if he can keep all those others at bay. Right now theyre all focusing on him now that Ghaddafi is gone, if Assad gets ousted Israel's future is looking pretty bleak. Assad may not be a friend of Israel, but he's not pushing the Jihad and thats why they (muslim borhterhood) want him out of power.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Yes, the same Muslim Brotherhood that [insert pupet American President name here] has been assisting since the beginning of the fake Arab Spring. The same Muslim Brotherhood that PM Erdogan is the leader of in Turkey.

The game that you are unknowingly alluding to is the game where Israel positions the ME in a very militant stance to destroy it once and for all. WW3: a ZioNAZI Joint.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Star and Flag not only for truth but also for the Semper sciFi.
I rofl'd.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I mean not to disrespect individuals, but they need to wake up and stop serving evil.

new topics

top topics

join