It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vile hypocrisy exposed by Reporter Just Doing His Job.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
HRW is funded by Western govts and organizations.same guys related to NWO. Specially Soros.

I don't take Soros propaganda seriously.

edit on 14-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

yeah...i guess its better to take the KOCH BROS. propaganda seriously. let's see, soros, who is trying to help the common man, or KOCH BROS. who are trying to help the 1%....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by mkgandhas
HRW is funded by Western govts and organizations.same guys related to NWO. Specially Soros.

I don't take Soros propaganda seriously.

edit on 14-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

yeah...i guess its better to take the KOCH BROS. propaganda seriously. let's see, soros, who is trying to help the common man, or KOCH BROS. who are trying to help the 1%....

Yea...because Soros's twisted effects on centralized governments really helps the common man... He is a power hungry elitist who wants to use his power to socially engineer cultures financially and morally into his own realm.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
S&F for the OP, applause for the journalist Matt Lee.

Then again, times are sad, when i give applause to something that should be basic journalist work.

Basic journalistic work is to ask the 6 W's (who,what,when,why,when,what cost)

So he asks the first 2 W's, and the lady (at a prepared press conference!) is already in trouble...

Note as well, she accuses Assads government of torture, but even fails to give the 'what' torture.
Why? My guess, she s scared that somebody asks about the torture done by the US gov. in gitmo, abu ghraib and all the black sites.

further she plays the children card to add more drama - well everyone at ATS knows there have been and probably still are underage inmates at guantanamo.

Really not 'always consistent' lady.
To critical thinkers it s quite obvious that the same game is played, like we seen it with the 'babys in the kuwayti hospital killed by iraqis', 'iraq has WMDs' 'saddam has ties to 9/11' and so on.
Lies, propaganda and mass deception in the name of the military industrial complex.

I hope to see more from Matt.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
He should have kept on drilling her and admit to the fact that she is a zionist traitor.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
He should have kept on drilling her and admit to the fact that she is a zionist traitor.

But we never got to see the end or even what may have transpired out in the lobby...

I get the feeling from what we did see that he wasn't finished.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I hate the way these people dodge questions and dismiss valid points. It often just makes them look stupid and wrong, regardless of how they play it off.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I also got the feeling he has not finished yet. But since at the moment we have only this video, let s start our own Q&A:

Q: So, the only source of witnesses you can name is the Humans right watch?

A: Hmm, yeah that and ahmmm other ahhm credible sources...

Q: let me tell you about humans right watch, it s an organization, that writes military anlysis. Who writes these, you ask? Well, one of those analysts hobby is collecting Nazi memorabilia, while writing analysises on israel:

NYT on HRWs nazi collector

A: uhhm you we are not always consistent, but you know ahem... Other questions?

Q: well i am sure, if you know this organisation so well, you can tell me who sponsors it?

A: it s a group o private sponsors.

Q: how noble of them. I am sure you know the biggest donor?

A: ah well...mumble mumble...

Q: right its George SorosNYT Soros donates 100millions

A: we are sure he s a genuine and noble guy with no agenda, and as well he is very consistent..... SECURITY!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
reply to post by jude11

I also got the feeling he has not finished yet. But since at the moment we have only this video, let s start our own Q&A:

Q: So, the only source of witnesses you can name is the Humans right watch?

A: Hmm, yeah that and ahmmm other ahhm credible sources...

Q: let me tell you about humans right watch, it s an organization, that writes military anlysis. Who writes these, you ask? Well, one of those analysts hobby is collecting Nazi memorabilia, while writing analysises on israel:

NYT on HRWs nazi collector

A: uhhm you we are not always consistent, but you know ahem... Other questions?

Q: well i am sure, if you know this organisation so well, you can tell me who sponsors it?

A: it s a group o private sponsors.

Q: how noble of them. I am sure you know the biggest donor?

A: ah well...mumble mumble...

Q: right its George SorosNYT Soros donates 100millions

A: we are sure he s a genuine and noble guy with no agenda, and as well he is very consistent..... SECURITY!!!!!

Ok, that gave me a giggle...

Thanks for the uplift.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I was doing a bit of research on the reporter, Matt Lee- There's ANOTHER video from a press conference last year (April 11, 2011). He's really in top form in this one too. The subject is Bradley Manning and the disingenous human rights position of the US gov.

I don't know how to embed a video, but here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

It gets really good around the 4:50 mark. Lee sets the guy up perfectly and moves in for the kill.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And of course, she shuts him down and moves on to another reporter. It's just like the "rebel uprisings"; if it happens in certain countries, it's a good thing but if if happens in other countries then it's a bad thing. Iranian rebels=good, Syrian rebels=good, the Lord's Army rebels=bad. American dissenters=domestic terrorists.

Democracy is not always a good thing in every context. I believe the average Iraqi would say things are worse now than before we "ousted" then assassinated Saddam Hussein. The violence and blood in the streets was much less before we invaded and "freed" the Iraqi's.

Anytime the US government gets involved in another country's business, it is always politically motivated yet framed as a "human rights" issue. If we really cared about human rights, we'd be setting the record straight in Saudi Arabia and other countries that still behead for relatively petty crimes. Our media, banks, corporations and government are nothing but a monolithic power-center bent on controlling anyone and everyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How people like her can sleep at night befuddles me. Such hypocrisy would drive me insane. I could never get up there and lie to a country to push a war agenda. What a despicable human being.

Sadder yet is that I could show this to a hundred people and most either wouldn't get it or wouldn't care. Not enough people care, so nothing happens while the psychopaths in power destroy everything. I'm thankful I don't have children, what a world they are going to end up with. The changes I've seen in my relatively short life have been horrific, to say the least.

Why don't we just invade and occupy the rest of the nations over there because you know they will all become a nuisance at some point so we should just take over the frakking globe and be done with it. Crikey, it makes my head spin how ridiculous these arguments for war are and to see people actually buying the propaganda in these days of the internet. I don't expect people to be as informed as most around here at ATS are but how they can keep buying the same old car with no wheels and a blown engine is really quite amazing.

Kudos to the reporter also, he handled it perfectly. Nice to see a reporter actually ask a hard question. It doesn't happen near enough these days.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Good one! Matt Lee should be nominated for the pulitzer price.

Here he grills another one on the Bradley Manning case

Note how the guy answering is so desperate, he can t even open his eyes...

Sidenote: how to embed youtube vids: when you watch a video on tube, you will always see in the browser adress youtube.com...?watch=123456
Copy the number (just the number), and in ATS above the textbox you type in is a button 'vid:youtube'. Click it and fill the number into the window that will pop up. That s it.
edit on 14-7-2012 by svetlana84 because: Added youtube hint

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
reply to post by seaside sky

Good one! Matt Lee should be nominated for the pulitzer price.

Here he grills another one on the Bradley Manning case

Note how the guy answering is so desperate, he can t even open his eyes...

Sidenote: how to embed youtube vids: when you watch a video on tube, you will always see in the browser adress youtube.com...?watch=123456
Copy the number (just the number), and in ATS above the textbox you type in is a button 'vid:youtube'. Click it and fill the number into the window that will pop up. That s it.
edit on 14-7-2012 by svetlana84 because: Added youtube hint

Nice!

I see that he's sitting in the same chair so maybe they are having a hard time getting him out of it for some reason.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Thanks for that tip, Svetlana. You made the impossible easy

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Good for Matt Lee, but I wish he had gone on to ask the State Department to comment on the Bush administration's practice of "extraordinary rendition" in which they sent political prisoners to Syria expressly to be tortured.

The amazing thing to me is how the United States Government blithely carries on as if nobody remembers anything that happened more than a week ago. If a child were acting the way the US government acts most parents would think it was time for a little chat.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Good for Matt Lee, but I wish he had gone on to ask the State Department to comment on the Bush administration's practice of "extraordinary rendition" in which they sent political prisoners to Syria expressly to be tortured.

The amazing thing to me is how the United States Government blithely carries on as if nobody remembers anything that happened more than a week ago. If a child were acting the way the US government acts most parents would think it was time for a little chat.

It's because most people don't remember what happened last week, month or year.

But many remember who won American Idol and what Snooki did on the shore.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
When the Obama government finally crushes the Assad regime I wonder if they will send the Bush cabinet along with him to the International Criminal Court at The Hague. I know there are people working on getting them there. Cooperation from President Obama would be a welcome step toward consistency in official policy in Washington.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

He is blatantly lying, which is why he keeps looking down.Refuses to look anyone in the eye. But he's just cannon fodder, he knows he cant tell the truth but he's put in this position by those above him.
Another example of a representative of a corrupt government which lies too much to save their own sorry asses.
Show me an honest politician and i'll show you one that is soon to be out of a job.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Honest journalists trying to do their job are a dying breed these day I'm afraid.

Here is another to add to the mix, Vincent Browne an Irish journalist confronts the ECB head on at a press conference & leaves him tongue tied & speechless.

edit:

Can't embed here is a link:

Banker left Speechless by Irish Journalist
edit on 15-7-2012 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Exactly. Only when it serves their agenda is the Human Rights Watch reports every worth bringing up and putting attention on. In this case, we all know what the agenda is: To end all the middle eastern resistance to the NWO, by killing all their leaders and putting in their own puppets just like they did with Ghadaffi and Saddam Hussein and Mubarak and i probably missed someone but the point stands: Assad is next, and they will use any circumstantial evidence they can find to paint him in a bad light to coerce the public into support for another violent action.

Too bad most of the sheeple can´t see this because they are busy mowing their lawns so they won´t get sued for having too long grass....

No I'm not a sheepie. I just happen to see things with a few shades of grey. Sure western governments have hidden agendas but not everything is a conspiracy. Sure the media twists things based on their own political leanings but not all media has the same political bias the truth does come through. If the truth conflicts with a conspiracy then the conspiracist HAVE to label ALL media as liars...........face palm.

The current outing of despotic leaders in the middle east conflicts with many many conspiracies. Therefore the conspiracists have two choices:

A. Admit they have been wrong (yeah right and that is going to happen!)
B. Twist the current agenda to fit in with conspiracies - bingo

Choice B is a well know psychological response by those with cognitive dissonance.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join